The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Don't know if anyone's already mentioned this: but how cute was Billies Instagram post showing his pre-order of Jakob's bands' album?! I just think its so cute and adorable that Billie's pre-ordered it (especially with the #proudpapa hashtag :lol:). Awww, so cute :wub:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

Don't know if anyone's already mentioned this: but how cute was Billies Instagram post showing his pre-order of Jakob's bands' album?! I just think its so cute and adorable that Billie's pre-ordered it (especially with the #proudpapa hashtag :lol:). Awww, so cute :wub:

That was adorable. :wub: I properly fangirled over the hashtag. :lol:

2 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

That was adorable. :wub: I properly fangirled over the hashtag. :lol:

I love it when Billie is in proud dad mode. It makes him even more adorable. Also he has reason to be proud. Have you heard the 2 new songs from Jakob's band? So amazingly good, especially coming from an 18 year-old. I feel like he is very gifted. Wonder where he got that from? 😏

18 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

Yes! And if I read his news years insta post correctly, he produced it too, which makes it all the funnier :lol:

2 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I love it when Billie is in proud dad mode. It makes him even more adorable. Also he has reason to be proud. Have you heard the 2 new songs from Jakob's band? So amazingly good, especially coming from an 18 year-old. I feel like he is very gifted. Wonder where he got that from? 😏

I've been playing those to death, can't wait for the album. Geez (autocorrect wanted to say Geezer🤔) , what a family 

4 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Yes! And if I read his news years insta post correctly, he produced it too, which makes it all the funnier :lol:

I've been playing those to death, can't wait for the album. Geez (autocorrect wanted to say Geezer🤔) , what a family 

Jakob has an absolutely perfect alternative voice and he works it so well. And the melody is better than most anything out there. Again, 18 years old. Just wow.

Proud Papa indeed.  Adorable.  I can't wait to hear more from Jakob, he seems to definitely have inherited talent!  BTW, did he graduate high school?  I remember seeing something about visiting colleges.

4 hours ago, Schlappy said:

You've watched him masterbate thousands of times? Wow you two must be close! 

God..I wish..no! I re-watch thousand of time in different live concert on YouTube..yeah? I don't have life..

.and I feel like Billie and I were close!..heck NO!:fuckyou:

I literally feel like I haven't posted in this thread for MONTHS! :lol: it's only 30 days until the Dublin show and I am properly freaking out, particularly considering I clearly remember posting in this thread when it was 200 days away!!

2 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Jakob has an absolutely perfect alternative voice and he works it so well. And the melody is better than most anything out there. Again, 18 years old. Just wow.

Call me crazy but his vocals remind me a little of Johnny Cash. And I think Mt Eddy has a better/more mature sound than SWMRS (ironically). 

That smile in the first picture. :wub: And that last one with the slow blink and bright doe eyes. :wub::wub:

On 5/30/2017 at 3:37 PM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Been feeling slightly down today, so I googled pictures of Billie Joe smiling to cheer me up and I just can't get over how gorgeous he is. :wub: He has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, even with the fucked up teeth.

^ That one is possibly my most favourite picture of him ever. :wub:

And there was this one where he looks kinda sad and he tries to smile, and it just makes me want to hug him and never ever let go. His eyes are so shiny and beautiful. :wub:

from then and now..his smile never change:D..and last one..why is he tearing?..:dry:

I'm not sure where the first one is from, but I think the last one is from Bullet In A Bible? Not 100% sure though. Can someone else confirm it?

2 hours ago, WhatsHerNameGeorgia said:

Call me crazy but his vocals remind me a little of Johnny Cash. And I think Mt Eddy has a better/more mature sound than SWMRS (ironically). 

I love your profile pic:)

I don't really like when Billie is unhappy(from unknown Billie tearing gif.)

I would go hug him and then go haunt someone who make this tiny creature..:cry: make them paid!

but if it he doing to himself then. Forget it.:ga:

6 hours ago, WhatsHerNameGeorgia said:

I completely agree with you. I like mt_eddy much better than SWMRS and really just think the songs have more depth. 

And as far as who Jakob sounds like, it's driving me nuts because he really reminds me of someone but I can't put my finger on it. I don't think he sounds like Billie.

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

And as far as who Jakob sounds like, it's driving me nuts because he really reminds me of someone but I can't put my finger on it. I don't think he sounds like Billie.

The dude from Interpol?

20 minutes ago, Montclare said:

The dude from Interpol?

It reminds me of The Cure.

Anyways I just listened to the album - I liked it.

23 hours ago, Schlappy said:

You've watched him masterbate thousands of times? Wow you two must be close! 

hahahahah it's like feel closer something that i'd never do :cry: 

18 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

God..I wish..no! I re-watch thousand of time in different live concert on YouTube..yeah? I don't have life..

.and I feel like Billie and I were close!..heck NO!:fuckyou:

HAHAHAHAH you DO understand me 

On 2017-5-30 at 1:32 AM, Caroline Truong said:

what you mean by "moaning" like when Billie making that sex "sound" while doing it? with HIMself!:wub:

I seen him doing it thousand of time not just in  Bullet in a Bible..;):ga:

who said himself? i could see my hand ... ok no :cry:hahhaha

I've also watched many live Hitchin a Rides, always entertaining :D. And I used to watch all the full GD shows I could find, don't think there's many complete ones available to watch that I haven't watched. When I first got internet at home in 2007 I couldn't believe how much GD stuff there was to see and I couldn't get enough of it.

17 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

from then and now..his smile never change:D..and last one..why is he tearing?..:dry:

Hey when you quote a post that has pictures or videos in it could you delete the pictures/videos from the quote? That way the same ones don't get repeated down the page :) 

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

I've also watched many live Hitchin a Rides, always entertaining :D. And I used to watch all the full GD shows I could find, don't think there's many complete ones available to watch that I haven't watched. When I first got internet at home in 2007 I couldn't believe how much GD stuff there was to see and I couldn't get enough of it.

Hey when you quote a post that has pictures or videos in it could you delete the pictures/videos from the quote? That way the same ones don't get repeated down the page :) 

yess!..why he is always touching "himself" with that song "hitchin a Rides" always want to know why he choose that "Song"

I tried to do that, delete the picture/video from quote few time..but it doesn't work for me, so I gave up and let you do it for me!:dance:

8 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

yess!..why he is always touching "himself" with that song "hitchin a Rides" always want to know why he choose that "Song"

I tried to do that, delete the picture/video from quote few time..but it doesn't work for me, so I gave up and let you do it for me!:dance:

Oh are you on mobile? To be fair it can be difficult to do it on mobile so don't worry about it, if you actually can't do it I don't mind haha.

And yeah it does seem like kind of a random choice of song for it. But there were interviews years before he started doing it, like from when Nimrod came out, where they'd talk about Hitchin a Ride being a song to make you "move your pelvis" and stuff so it seems like they've always thought there's something sexual about it. Must be the rhythm!

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

Oh are you on mobile? To be fair it can be difficult to do it on mobile so don't worry about it, if you actually can't do it I don't mind haha.

And yeah it does seem like kind of a random choice of song for it. But there were interviews years before he started doing it, like from when Nimrod came out, where they'd talk about Hitchin a Ride being a song to make you "move your pelvis" and stuff so it seems like they've always thought there's something sexual about it. Must be the rhythm!

No, I'm using my iPad not my moblie..:dry:

I thought so to about Billie using the song HaRs because of rhythm but it doesn't make sense because the song is about getting drunk :ga:

Hello sexy! ;) :wub:

765c450953a55b5b65975be43c2f52b9.jpg

His eyeliner and hair is on point in this pic. There's the perfect amount of sweatiness too. :wub:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived