The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Also, can we say that his eyeliner was on point! 

And as I suspected, it looks good despite his age...

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I don't think,it looks styled at all. To me he looks,like he fell out of bed, ran his fingers through it and went to work.  

When is,your show?  As long as it is,after August 29 you will have your wish

Unless it's completely curly or frizzy it's styled lol, he wishes he could fall out of bed with it like that. Having curly hair and making it look like anything but a clown wig takes effort. I love the messy/scruffy look of it though.

My mum watched the gma performance and told me Billies hair "looked like a wig." Hey!! ... but a nice wig though! Lol

7 minutes ago, Schlappy said:

My mum watched the gma performance and told me Billies hair "looked like a wig." Hey!! ... but a nice wig though! Lol

Guys don't wear at wig! But hair pieces!

i like for Billie to wash his hair and iron his clothes for god sakes!from some of High quality photo of him and clips from GMA:lol:

His eyes looked so beautiful with the sunlight.  Perfect eyeliner.   And I thought his hair looked awesome.  But I do agree that it shouldn't be much longer.   Then he starts looking like a hobbit.  I do love me some hobbits, but not exactly a look I want for Billie.

On another note...Mike's ass.  :wub:. I love the way his pants fit.

1 hour ago, Schlappy said:

Your mom was right. 

Also too much eyeliner. ;)

1 hour ago, Niënor said:

His eyes looked so beautiful with the sunlight.  Perfect eyeliner.   And I thought his hair looked awesome.  But I do agree that it shouldn't be much longer.   Then he starts looking like a hobbit.  I do love me some hobbits, but not exactly a look I want for Billie.

On another note...Mike's ass.  :wub:. I love the way his pants fit.

Yes..I thought the same about Billie's Beautiful shining Eyes. 

No matter what mood you are in bad or Good, His green heavenly eyes always make me melt!;)

18 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Also too much eyeliner. ;)

I think the fact that he was looking into the sun didnt help. It all pooled in his little squinty eyes 

No, I think just like with the hair length, the amount of eyeliner was bordering on too much, but I think he nailed it nonetheless.

1 hour ago, Schlappy said:

I think the fact that he was looking into the sun didnt help. It all pooled in his little squinty eyes 

Exactly, his eyes looked half their usual size. 

7 hours ago, Schlappy said:

Billies hair "looked like a wig." \

Let the rumours start -  watch everyone get on stage & instead of smelling him they pull his hair:lol:

1 hour ago, Tinkle said:

Let the rumours start -  watch everyone get on stage & instead of smelling him they pull his hair:lol:

smelling him?..who do something that 'crazy" ;)

His eyes looked like shining emeralds in the sunlight, even if he was squinting. I would have like to have seen the hair shorter, but otherwise it looked great. Almost every comment I've seen from non-Green Day accounts has been very positive as far as how he looked, mostly that it's amazing how he hasn't changed.

I thought the performance was great, 2nd best version of SB after the Late Late show one. I was very proud of our guys.

It never ceases to amaze me how Billie turns from an awkward dad in interviews or on stage before they start performing, to a sexy rock god when he starts performing. The difference is striking.

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 3:46 PM, Scattered Wreck said:

I don't think,it looks styled at all. To me he looks,like he fell out of bed, ran his fingers through it and went to work.  

He probably did.... I would.  

There are people in this world who care nothing about appearances and who care more about how they are treated when their appearance is disturbed.

...I hope that makes sense.

There are also people who care more about how they are treated when they are acting really awful.

There are those who think that just because they might be famous that they can get away with anything....then there are those who choose to be mean as a self-defense.

So.... I have a request.....    tell me the F*&%^#@ truth behind Billie Joe Armstrong....

Why did he put a poem on his website... promise to keep it there... and then take it down?

Mind you... I remember the OLD Billie... not this NEW ONE!

46 minutes ago, Outofmind said:

So.... I have a request.....    tell me the F*&%^#@ truth behind Billie Joe Armstrong....

Why did he put a poem on his website... promise to keep it there... and then take it down?

Oh I remember the campfire.

5 hours ago, Outofmind said:

He probably did.... I would.  

There are people in this world who care nothing about appearances and who care more about how they are treated when their appearance is disturbed.

...I hope that makes sense.

There are also people who care more about how they are treated when they are acting really awful.

There are those who think that just because they might be famous that they can get away with anything....then there are those who choose to be mean as a self-defense.

What poem?

Rumors have it Billie has been replaced by an actor after Warning, so yeah, new Billie isn't what he used to be :/

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

What poem?

Rumors have it Billie has been replaced by an actor after Warning, so yeah, new Billie isn't what he used to be :/

The one he is saying around the campfire when he had his real hair - that was old BJ - new BJ wears a wig & irons it. 

35 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

The one he is saying around the campfire when he had his real hair - that was old BJ - new BJ wears a wig & irons it. 

Oh yeah that one :ga:

The only plus of the new BJ is that he actually showers once in a while, that doesn't suck though 

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

Oh yeah that one :ga:

The only plus of the new BJ is that he actually showers once in a while, that doesn't suck though 

& we know the new BJ doesn't wash his hands - that sucks. 

39 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

& we know the new BJ doesn't wash his hands - that sucks. 

And he likes to swing his dick out of windows :sick:

I want the good ol BJ back 

A BJ that washed his hands and didn't swing his dick out of windows? Sounds like a myth to me.

I don't care which Billie it is as long as he's wearing this shirt 

tumblr_oq3cydJHdr1qhh5fto2_250.jpg

:wub: (also that US flag guitar has grown on me, I've always thought it was tacky but it looks damn cool in the latest photos)

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

I don't care which Billie it is as long as he's wearing this shirt 

:wub: (also that US flag guitar has grown on me, I've always thought it was tacky but it looks damn cool in the latest photos)

I love that guitar, especially with the polka dot shirt he's colour coordinated af.

Nothing beats red on him though, definitely! I know I dissed that tiny, unbuttoned waistcoat earlier but now that he's got something other than black underneath it emphasises his little belly :wub:

It isn't one new bj, it's multiple.  They made enough so we can all have one.  Mine wears the pumpkin orange striped shirt

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived