The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

that's the old house before they moved, and you can basically google map the view that video has and almost anyone knows where that is because of sites like these:( http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2009/10/billie-joe-armstrongs-not-very-punk.html ). Well. that successfully made me feel even worse that I knew that information, as well as where he currently resides. I think I'll shut up now. I promise I'm not a creeper stalker fan, I just have an innate curiosity about things sometimes.

Aww, don't worry, I've seen far creepier fans. You're fine. :hug:

The house is gorgeous, though. Those look like estate agent type photos if you see what I mean, with everything so perfect and spik and span. I think the Armstrong family might be a little messier than that.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are most RHCP fans morons like this girl?

Reminds me why I ran the hell away from them. Scary, scary people.

i will say that i was really excited when they put the house up for sale so we got to see pictures of the inside :lol: i just love looking at houses in general though, not just because i'm a creep.

anyway, i'm pretty sure this was taken when someone else was lurking outside of his house...

307180-green-day-billie-joe-motorcycle.p

and it makes me laugh everytime i look at it

he looks like such a dork :lol:

"Dork" is the technical term for a whale's penis.

Carry on.

That only embellishes my comment further, then. ;)

i like jason white so much, it hurts. Jason i call Jasey 95 percent more than Jason.

I wonder if some fans were so crazy to lie to the real estate agent and pretend they were interested to buy Billie's house just because they wanted to visit it. I hope it didn't happen.

People probably did.

And I mean, while that's kinda creepy and all, he and his family had probably already moved when that house went up for sale and really, a house is just a house. It's not like they would have had the chance to actually stalk him that way (plus I'd like to think the real estate agents were smart enough to know that).

Well, it depends. I belive some crazy fans can do anything just to visit a celebrity's house. Billie and his family could have still lived in their house or not while it was on sale, some people would have not care as long they can walk where Billie used to live. If they would have met Billie, he would have been a plus to the house's visit. And a real estate agent can easily be fooled. If you have a good story to pretend you want to buy the house, you can succeed. (Belive me, my ex-best friend succeeded to visit her favorite singer's house when it was for sell like 13 years ago. She convinced her mom to lie to the real estate agent, and she also envolved her cousin and me in her mom's lie.) Anyway, I just hope it never happen in Billie's case. Just to think about this possibility, it's really creepy.

Sorry but, omg Flo, i'm fangirling so much about your new ava right now!! :runaround:

Gatito :wub:

uh, when I fell in love with green day almost a year ago, I looked at billie joe and thought OH HOT DAMN. LETS STALK HIM ON WIKIPEADIA. then, came the news that he was married with children. that caused me a deep sadness which I dealt with through their songs and writing fanfictions. then, I found out he had sons, and a hope became renewed.

Sorry but, omg Flo, i'm fangirling so much about your new ava right now!! :runaround:

Gatito :wub:

Agreed, it's basically adorbs.

awwww :blush::rose: thank you!

I changed it in celebration of the World Cat Day :happy:

----------------------------------

Awkward MS Paint manips I found on my old computer:

:lol: YOU'RE ALLOWED TO MAKE FUN OF ME

from July 2008:

g07k.jpg

i7xj.jpg

omg :lol: WHY ;__;

and 2 gifs :lol: found on my first Photobucket account Florence_loves_BillieJoe :lol: :lol:

SEXYbja.gifbj_in_jail22.gif

I just saw Flo's ava! :wub: It's amazing! I want a Billie cat of my own!

The one with Billie in jail is so funny. :lol:

Do you have a picture with Billie as a dog instead of as a cat? :P

:lol:

:wub::wub::wub: I love how everyone fangirls about my ava! :blush: I'm flattered!

Do you have a picture with Billie as a dog instead of as a cat? :P

Of course. :P

tumblr_mde5tjMhye1r1yyhoo1_250.gif

:ga::lol::lol:

and if it counts: a puppy ears emoticon-like thing: hGYtzNW.gif

puppy ears emoticon-like thing: hGYtzNW.gif

I adore this. I absolutely and totally adore this. Thank you for posting it. :D

As for your MS Paint jobs, if I find that one drawing o' mine where Billie is a Greek god, I'll beat you!

...eventually! :P

that's the old house before they moved, and you can basically google map the view that video has and almost anyone knows where that is because of sites like these:( http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2009/10/billie-joe-armstrongs-not-very-punk.html ). Well. that successfully made me feel even worse that I knew that information, as well as where he currently resides. I think I'll shut up now. I promise I'm not a creeper stalker fan, I just have an innate curiosity about things sometimes.

TWERDY

So now that i already told you the nicknames that i have for the boys i feel more comfortable here so i want to make a big confession :P

Ok, so there you go: :blush:

I love to write poems or thoughts (whatever you wanna call it) inspired by Billie Joe (and sometimes Green Day). I love to wrote things about him, but it's not things like "Omg i want to marry you" haha no, it's more about him like, the last think that i wrote was about his eyes :blush:

I've been doing this since five years already i think, it's not like i have a lot of "poems" but i have a few, there's times where i like to write a lot and there's times where i'm not really inspired. When i used to write a lot was when Billie was in rehab, i use to write a lot of things for him, it was more like letters that i would love if he can reads them.

So yeah i love to do that, no other person has inspire me to wrote things like that, so i'm happy Billie was the one who do that for me :wub:

So if you think i'm silly or ridiculous it's fine for me :blush::lol:

sorry for the bad english

:ninja:

I've never written poems about Billie Joe directly, but when he was in rehab I wrote a few songs inspired by him.

:lol:

:wub::wub::wub: I love how everyone fangirls about my ava! :blush: I'm flattered!

Of course. :P

tumblr_mde5tjMhye1r1yyhoo1_250.gif

:ga::lol::lol:

and if it counts: a puppy ears emoticon-like thing: hGYtzNW.gif

I am mesmerized by his blinking.......can't stop staring........

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived