The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I'm sure I've seen a few more.  One with him laying on the bed and her sitting up.  He looks gorgeous,  of course.

I think it's channeling the whole Yoko/John Lennon in bed thing.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Niënor said:

I think it's channeling the whole Yoko/John Lennon in bed thing.

I think that is why I like it. 

8 hours ago, MMwhatsername said:

But the sexiest worn-out man I've ever seen :toocool:

Love the picture! It's so natural.

i agree..:lol:

57 minutes ago, letsdanceon said:

What was this boudoir shot for, anyway? :lol:

I think the photo of him laying down/her kneeling was included in some article.

1 hour ago, letsdanceon said:

All of them were to promote their Adeline clothing line

I remember when the one I posted above came out (it wasn't used with the others and came out later) it caused a big stir :lol:. I like it, they both look great and it's kind of cool because usually in a shot like that they'd have the man looking like the stronger protective one, I like the different dynamic. 

Then there's the cheeky ones of Adrienne measuring Billie's inside leg, which is just funny because the measurement appears to be about 1ft :lol: 

C3IHL9XVMAEtqZ2.jpg

12 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I remember when the one I posted above came out (it wasn't used with the others and came out later) it caused a big stir :lol:. I like it, they both look great and it's kind of cool because usually in a shot like that they'd have the man looking like the stronger protective one, I like the different dynamic. 

Then there's the cheeky ones of Adrienne measuring Billie's inside leg, which is just funny because the measurement appears to be about 1ft :lol: 

Come to think of it, I don't know what I dislike about that picture. It just feels kinda unsettling for some reason I can't identify. :lol: (Am I the only one or is that what the stir was about? :P ) I actually like that different dynamic it portrays. They kind of come off that way as a couple too, I mean, he's no macho alpha male stereotype kind of guy. 

:lol: yeah, it looks like he has the shortest legs ever 

I don't remember there being a stir at the time, but wasn't really using forums or social media at the time.  I quite like the photo, they both look very good in it but it does feel a little voyeuristic, I think they because they are usually pretty private.   Makes me want more of Billie's neck, back and shoulders, is that bad?

I always thought it was a personal photon that had leaked. I think it's lovely and very romantic. 

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

Come to think of it, I don't know what I dislike about that picture. It just feels kinda unsettling for some reason I can't identify. :lol: (Am I the only one or is that what the stir was about? :P ) I actually like that different dynamic it portrays. They kind of come off that way as a couple too, I mean, he's no macho alpha male stereotype kind of guy. 

I think it was mostly just because of sexiness, but yeah I think some people thought it looked "motherly" and a bit weird because of that :lol:. It was during the years between AI and 21st CB when GD were doing NOTHING so it didn't take much to cause a stir.

6 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I think it was mostly just because of sexiness, but yeah I think some people thought it looked "motherly" and a bit weird because of that :lol:. It was during the years between AI and 21st CB when GD were doing NOTHING so it didn't take much to cause a stir.

It does look motherly but you know what? It bothers me less and less. I must have got used to it! :lol: 

They did Foxboro Hot Tubs at that time what else could anyone possibly want :shy:

1 hour ago, Hermione said:
3 hours ago, letsdanceon said:

Really? Cause I remember that predating Adeline for some reason. The black and white photos were for a charity campaign. It was "make love not war" that was written behind them in spanish in the bed photo. In reality, those photos aren't personal at all. They're 100% staged.

But also if we're talking about those being too personal, then you guys must hate Mike + Brittney's instagrams :lol:

Anyhow, what I actually came here to say was good lord there was a shot in this week's episode of Early Years of the band from behind and it was 20 something year old Mike shirtless and my goodness I suddenly remembered why that man was/is so stupidly attractive to me.

19 minutes ago, Hermione said:

*Motherly* or *Mother with child*..people said and I thought so too about that pic Billie and his wife 

Well, they had "Haz el amor y no la guerra" on a few t-shirts for Adeline, but did't they used those pictures for NRDC? 

1 minute ago, MaraGreenDay said:

Well, they had "Haz el amor y no la guerra" on a few t-shirts for Adeline, but did't they used those pictures for NRDC? 

YESSS!!! That's what it was! I forgot that they were doing a whole bunch with them during that time.

Yes, totally. It was for an NRDC campaign.

1 hour ago, RougeRogue said:

Really? Cause I remember that predating Adeline for some reason. The black and white photos were for a charity campaign. It was "make love not war" that was written behind them in spanish in the bed photo. In reality, those photos aren't personal at all. They're 100% staged.

But also if we're talking about those being too personal, then you guys must hate Mike + Brittney's instagrams :lol:

Anyhow, what I actually came here to say was good lord there was a shot in this week's episode of Early Years of the band from behind and it was 20 something year old Mike shirtless and my goodness I suddenly remembered why that man was/is so stupidly attractive to me.

The Adeline Clothing promotion and the Green Day + NRDC campaign happened around the same time (2006) so I think they were used for both. 

I've just realized that I've been here for over 11 years... That's a big chunk of my life! I still remember being in school and my friends saying that my love for them was just a "phase" :lol:

They are staying with me for life bitches!

10 hours ago, so-unholy said:

9 hours ago, Niënor said:

It's a good place to go!  😆

I thought DWK was for Death Wish Kids.   I looked it up a while back and found this.

http://gimmesomethingbetter.com/excerpts/dwk-u-s-thugs

😞

Thank you both!

That's so weird; I just read this book and have no memory of this passage.

Edit:  Ah, just saw it was under bonus materials.  Thought I was going crazy for a minute!

6 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I thought their relationship is very professional not-so-romantic-kind-of-way-but they do respect each other a lot,

but isn't Billie bisexual that is why he is not macho-alpha kind of male?

In case you're wondering girls, Billie wore the red shirt with black stripes and vest tonight. He looked so handsome. I'll go through my pics tomorrow and see if I have any good ones. My photography skills are for sh*t. 

11 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

In case you're wondering girls, Billie wore the red shirt with black stripes and vest tonight. He looked so handome. I'll go through my pics tomorrow and see if I have any good ones. My photography skills are for sh*t. 

Thank you for your service.

As someone married for 35 years this year to an ex army sergeant major who is not macho, I've always thought that men who are really comfortable in their skin, regardless of sexual orientation, don't do the macho posturing thing, they are just themselves and I think Billie, Mike and Tre are in that category.  Don't  mean to stereotype but it's what I see often.  That's not to say they are effeminate or camp though, there are many shades!  But then I'm not a very feminine female.

9 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

I thought their relationship is very professional not-so-romantic-kind-of-way-but they do respect each other a lot,

"Profesional not-so-romantic" made me think of these two 

HOC1-e1424899418292-1940x1090.jpg

#relationshipgoals

10 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

I'm actually confused by this post. Definitely Billie Joe is not the macho/stereotyped gender role type, but he and Adrienne have the most romantic relationship I've ever seen.

30 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

"Profesional not-so-romantic" made me think of these two 

Reveal hidden contents

HOC1-e1424899418292-1940x1090.jpg

#relationshipgoals

Don't mock Kevin, he can do no wrong.  The superior acting skills more than make up for lack of hair. 

8 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I'm actually confused by this post. Definitely Billie Joe is not the macho/stereotyped gender role type, but he and Adrienne have the most romantic relationship I've ever seen.

I actually think Mike and Brit have a far more romantic relationship.  I just adore watching the two of them together.  While I don't agree that Billie and Adi's relationship seems professional, I can understand how someone can see that.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived