The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

6 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

His energy is incredible. And idk, it's just very attractive..

I know what you mean.. (a bit of a fangirl confession - I watched the video of Know Your Enemy from our show at least 10 times already, just to hear Billie yelling "stand up!!!" in his super authoritative voice and see all of the people spring to their feet immediately :lol:)

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Marki. said:

I know what you mean.. (a bit of a fangirl confession - I watched the video of Know Your Enemy from our show at least 10 times already, just to hear Billie yelling "stand up!!!" in his super authoritative voice and see all of the people spring to their feet immediately :lol:)

You know how awesome it felt to be yelled at?! :wub: honestly, I was waiting for an excuse to jump up and cheer haha 

That reminds me I haven't watched any videos yet...

I couldn't resist and watched KYE and now I'm confused because all I remember from that song is being yelled at  (that was very personal lol) and I thought he did that at the very beginning so aparently, I was too excited to realize that they were two verses in! :o

They are by far so much better live, by the way. It's incomparable to any recording. 

34 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

You know how awesome it felt to be yelled at?! :wub: honestly, I was waiting for an excuse to jump up and cheer haha 

That reminds me I haven't watched any videos yet...

I couldn't resist and watched KYE and now I'm confused because all I remember from that song is being yelled at  (that was very personal lol) and I thought he did that at the very beginning so aparently, I was too excited to realize that they were two verses in! :o

They are by far so much better live, by the way. It's incomparable to any recording. 

It is awesome, that's why I keep rewatching it haha... I like that I can see some things in the videos I couldn't really see when I was squished at the front, for example Billie's little dance here, how cute can he get :lol: If I could I'd make a gif out of it.

Some of the videos are great, for example Still Breathing got me like :wub: You're right though, the energy can't be captured on any recording. 

Billie reposted the picture of confetti on his head and said: "ok.. the reason i took this down is i put a picture of my mother up in the #womensmarch .. i am proud of my mother so i wanted people to see that photo first for a while.. so here's my photo back up from Polska!! #kochamCię our confetti is the same color as the Polska flag!!"

This guy really earns the title of my favorite person.:wub:

55 minutes ago, Marki. said:

It is awesome, that's why I keep rewatching it haha... I like that I can see some things in the videos I couldn't really see when I was squished at the front, for example Billie's little dance here, how cute can he get :lol: If I could I'd make a gif out of it.

Some of the videos are great, for example Still Breathing got me like :wub: You're right though, the energy can't be captured on any recording. 

He was awesome during KFAD :)

I randomly remembered I saw Billie turn down the volume of the girls guitar. I find it so funny for some reason :lol: 

Still Breathing gets me every time. It doesn't even matter how he sings. (I was thinking they might put it somewhere at the beginning so he isn't tired yet - maybe instead of Blvd. But the gradation of SB/FN is a perfect finale.) so idk

45 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

Billie reposted the picture of confetti on his head and said: "ok.. the reason i took this down is i put a picture of my mother up in the #womensmarch .. i am proud of my mother so i wanted people to see that photo first for a while.. so here's my photo back up from Polska!! #kochamCię our confetti is the same color as the Polska flag!!"

This guy really earns the title of my favorite person.:wub:

I am so glad Billie reposted that pic and his reasons is so perfect.  So proud of him <3

On 1/21/2017 at 8:54 PM, Scattered Wreck said:

He was very smart.  He cleared the outfit with me before he wore it.  He has also been told to wear it at my concert

Yes please. I'll be there, too. 

6 minutes ago, whatsername said:

I am so glad Billie reposted that pic and his reasons is so perfect.  So proud of him <3

So you are getting 2 NZ dates:)

5 hours ago, xnovacaine said:

Totally agree. Obviously he's physically fit, otherwise he would not have half the amount of energy that he has on stage. :)

Although he's small, he is fit and actually somewhat muscular up close. 

Edit: and extremely luscious, I might add.

I kove all of the different outfits on this tour so far; the ties, vests, tight pants...however dare I suggest...

LEATHER PANTS :wub::wub: ???

4 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

So you are getting 2 NZ dates:)

I know, i am so happy they are that popular here! I am not sure if i can go to both argh.  I am happy to hear that you are going to your new dates, living the dream!

19 minutes ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

Imagine Billie wearing this during KFAD 

Arms and legs :runaround:

I love that pic so much, I wouldn't mind to see him wearing dresses again :whistle

25 minutes ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

Imagine Billie wearing this during KFAD large.jpg

If I saw him in that I think I would faint. 

1 hour ago, whatsername said:

I am happy to hear that you are going to your new dates, living the dream!

Cheers - I put off other holiday plans once the tour was confirmed.

46 minutes ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

Forget Billie, I want that outfit, it is cute.  Even though I would want the skirt to be a bit longer so it actually covers my ass.    

I just watched the dance he did during KFAD. OMG when he does that thing where he moves his arms in circles, my dad dances the same way. He dances like my dad. Bahaha how embarrassing.

1 minute ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

I just watched the dance he did during KFAD. OMG when he does that thing where he moves his arms in circles, my dad dances the same way. He dances like my dad. Bahaha how embarrassing.

The Billie dance is fascinating to watch.

When he dances I'm like, "Why are you like this?" :lol:

So many "rock stars" are super cool and sleek. We have this giant dork instead. :lol: I wouldn't have it other way and adore every inch of what a dweeb he is, but the thought that most rockers are considered so effortlessly smooth literally makes me laugh out loud.

26 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

So many "rock stars" are super cool and sleek. We have this giant dork instead. :lol: I wouldn't have it other way and adore every inch of what a dweeb he is, but the thought that most rockers are considered so effortlessly smooth literally makes me laugh out loud.

Oh yeah, he is absolutely adorkable. That makes him so much more lovable and down to earth. 

And he can be a total dork and a charismatic rock god commanding the room during the same song. Amazing :lol: 

I fangirled over their music first before I legit saw their faces.But before I really got into Green Day I had a crush on Billie Joe Armstrong.I thought he looked so good in American Idiot.

After a while I really got into Green Day and I was like "Yes work it Green Day I love your faces."

Now I just follow all of them on Instagram.

6 hours ago, stories and songs said:

He's a rough boy 'round the edges. :lol:

Do I see muscular arms and legs in this picture......I think I do, and I like it :wub:

He's adorable, dorky and a gorgeous rock god, but a loveable, approachable one.  Yes, rough round the edges - love it ! 

Did someone mention leather pants recently, surely too hot to perform in!

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Do I see muscular arms and legs in this picture......I think I do, and I like it :wub:

He's adorable, dorky and a gorgeous rock god, but a loveable, approachable one.  Yes, rough round the edges - love it ! 

Did someone mention leather pants recently, surely too hot to perform in!

Such a happy look as he is wrapped in the toilet paper :wub:

tumblr_mpuk6xa9yZ1rl82djo1_400.jpg

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived