The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

14 minutes ago, moonj17 said:

I think Mike looks the oldest of the three, but in a distinguished, handsome way. Billie is perfection, as always. Tre often looks like a shiny wax figure, though. I can't tell if it's Botox or too much makeup or both. 

Agreed on all counts! Ha I can't figure it out withTre, either. Seeing old pictures of Mike, I never would have believed he could look as nice as he does now 😆

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, letsdanceon said:

I prefer goofy, boyish Tre as opposed to fake plastic-looking Tre these days 🙈

I'm occasionally finding myself finding Tre attractive during this era and it's confusing me. :mellow: #confession

3 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I'm occasionally finding myself finding Tre attractive during this era and it's confusing me. :mellow: #confession

This as in this one right now?? Or oldskool Tre? Either way, get it out, girlfriend! You don't need that eating away at you! 😆

3 minutes ago, letsdanceon said:

This as in this one right now?? Or oldskool Tre? Either way, get it out, girlfriend! You don't need that eating away at you! 😆

Right now. :lol: 

And I swear it's not just because he gave the Detroit fans a bag of drumsticks after the show. I don't know if it's the eyeliner or the plaid pants or the green hair or what. It's like... the most confusing thing ever. I'm not supposed to fangirl over him. That's what Billie and Mike are for! :P 

Tre is quite handsome when he's not making weird faces or when he genuinely smiles, but he does seen a little too "done"  these days.

45 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

Tre is quite handsome when he's not making weird faces or when he genuinely smiles, but he does seen a little too "done"  these days.

I feel like it makes him look the oldest of all of them, and that just ain't right! 😳

Guys age, even Billie, Mike and Tre, they have to have their prostates checked for cancer now.  To check for prostate cancer a doctor has to insert his or (hopefully) a female doctors' finger in the sphincter.  I have yet to reach that age yet but I have a hot female doctor.  Anyways, for all your females boo hooing about green day aging-wake up-it's part of life.  All ya'll females' tits will be reaching your belly button soon so don't make fun of Tre for looking 'old'.  Or Bill or Mike for that matter.  May your hot flashes remind you of MY POST.  peace and love.  P.S.  You'll be drying up soon too if ya know what I mean.  MUAH

1 hour ago, tresexy101 said:

Guys age, even Billie, Mike and Tre, they have to have their prostates checked for cancer now.  To check for prostate cancer a doctor has to insert his or (hopefully) a female doctors' finger in the sphincter.  I have yet to reach that age yet but I have a hot female doctor.  Anyways, for all your females boo hooing about green day aging-wake up-it's part of life.  All ya'll females' tits will be reaching your belly button soon so don't make fun of Tre for looking 'old'.  Or Bill or Mike for that matter.  May your hot flashes remind you of MY POST.  peace and love.  P.S.  You'll be drying up soon too if ya know what I mean.  MUAH

Not making fun of Tre for looking old, making fun of Tre for wearing more makeup than I do, which is *not* helping him look youthful, or age gracefully for that matter.

I think with his already striking features and the over the top hair/clothes/tattoos that over the top "done"/piled on make up look kind of works for him. And he tones it down a lot in his time off. Ageing gracefully probably isn't really his thing :lol: 

3 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Right now. :lol: 

And I swear it's not just because he gave the Detroit fans a bag of drumsticks after the show. I don't know if it's the eyeliner or the plaid pants or the green hair or what. It's like... the most confusing thing ever. I'm not supposed to fangirl over him. That's what Billie and Mike are for! :P 

I get this, don't really fancy him but I can see he's looking good, plus in interviews/on Instagram etc he's coming across as very thoughtful and charming. Is it since getting married maybe? He just seems very happy and pleasant as well as his style being on point.

7 hours ago, moonj17 said:

I think Mike looks the oldest of the three, but in a distinguished, handsome way. Billie is perfection, as always. Tre often looks like a shiny wax figure, though. I can't tell if it's Botox or too much makeup or both. 

I agree 100%. Mike looks so much better than before, he's very handsome. 

I think it's Botox, no amount of makeup makes you look this puffy. I like young Tre, though - he was the cutest in the kerplunk times. 

33 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

I love how Billie's hair goes all curly when its sweaty..

I concur. I also enjoy that his hair does the same thing as mine when I go to a Green Day show (although it looks a lot better on him :lol:).

I was wondering if Tre had some work done on his face, because he looks a little different but I wasn't sure.

15 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I feel the same way :lol: I'm totally in love with him in the Still Breathing music video where he looks so serious. It suits him very well. And Tré looking old? No way, I have the feeling he never ages. Mike looks like the oldest but in a very handsome way, and Billie looks better and better the older he gets - it's some kind of a freaky George Clooney thing. Never been a big fan of young Billie's looks.

5 hours ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

I was wondering if Tre had some work done on his face, because he looks a little different but I wasn't sure.

Probably not. To me he only looks different than before when he wears all that makeup. Maybe he contours? :lol:

23 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Nightmarish stuff 

I did have a nightmare after typing this post. Please don't think about his teeth before bed. 

Btw, if anyone is interested who the Biggest Fan truly is 

10 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Btw, if anyone is interested who the Biggest Fan truly is 

Psh, more like biggest chatterbox.

So many people only posted here one time. How the hell did they manage that?

2 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

Can we drool over what Billie was wearing last night? Here's a picture:

Absolutely!!! :wub:

3 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

It's amazing how something as simple as a jacket and tie captivates me and has the capability to do incredible things to me :wub:

3 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

i love it!!!! this jacket looks kinda cute on him:wub:

He should have kept that shirt for the show - I absolutely love it with the white tie. Not sure how I feel about the fur collar of his coat but he looks very good in it so I'm ok with it. 

Also: hair + eyes on point. 

35 minutes ago, LisaBJA said:

i love it!!!! this jacket looks kinda cute on him:wub:

I would totally wear that jacket... but it looks really good on Billie, too!

Just realized that I actually have a confession. When I was little (6 or 7, I think) I named one of my stuffed animals Billie and had him "sing" Green Day songs (preferably BOBD at the time). 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived