The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

3 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

3f1d6ecb53c176733856facc70ba335c.jpg

:toocool:

Not an appropriate topic to discuss here tho. 

I just laughed out loud.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jane Lannister said:

Sorry to disappoint :lol:

Nor really disappointed.  It's  just that we must think differently about collars!  Especially for such a punk boy like Billie. 

1 minute ago, lizziebix said:

Nor really disappointed.  It's  just that we must think differently about collars!  Especially for such a punk boy like Billie. 

Well, I thought the one I posted was close enough, but you are right. The one he wears has studs. I agree it's a much better collar. 

tumblr_offq9xYXZD1r1kb3co3_1280.jpg

22 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

This makes me wonder how I'd perceive them if I was judging only by things I saw on TV, music and possibly magazine articles (though I doubt I'd get to read as many of those withought internet)...probs the way my family does haha 

Is that... not a good perception? :P My mum came with my friend and I to be adult supervision when I saw them in 2005 and she still talks about how great they were if I ever bring up Green Day live in any capacity. But she especially loves Billie and can't shut up about how such a small person can have such presence in a stadium :lol:

11 hours ago, Kaddi. said:

I never heard of Billie being scary or intimidating. However, I also still remember those times back in school @Wretched & Divine was talking about. There were a few people who were into punk/rock because it was actually kinda huge in 2004/05 and the following years, but I still got some strange looks for wearing chucks and a studded belt. Oh the good old times of recording every GD TV appearance so I could watch it again and again and drool over it. :lol: I don't think I can count how often I watched MTV Storytellers, I still know all the interviews in there by heart.

In hindsight we were so lucky to be teenagers when we were. Gone are the days when songs like Thnks Fr the Mmrs and BOBD were literally inescapable if you had the radio on for 20 minutes :(

3 minutes ago, Wretched & Divine said:

Is that... not a good perception? :P My mum came with my friend and I to be adult supervision when I saw them in 2005 and she still talks about how great they were if I ever bring up Green Day live in any capacity. But she especially loves Billie and can't shut up about how such a small person can have such presence in a stadium :lol:

Not sure! But it defintely is limited. :lol: My parents are in general supportive, even though they don't know much about it. When I told mom there would be a show, she seemed really happy for me and called dad just to tell him :D She seemed excited to go and said she hopes Billie is as good as Laura Jane Grace - we went to see Against Me! together and she absolutely loved the show.

Also, she calls him Bill-duh for some reason, that's new. 

16 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Not sure! But it defintely is limited. :lol: My parents are in general supportive, even though they don't know much about it. When I told mom there would be a show, she seemed really happy for me and called dad just to tell him :D She seemed excited to go and said she hopes Billie is as good as Laura Jane Grace - we went to see Against Me! together and she absolutely loved the show.

Also, she calls him Bill-duh for some reason, that's new. 

My mum calls him Wee Willie

11 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

And this is why I'm a little disappointed with those shirts no matter how cute they are. 

Pit hair is icky

3 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Pit hair is icky

That's not where I look. 

All body hair is one big no as far as I'm concerned. I don't mind hair on arms though (if it's not in gorilla amounts, that is.)

I like men with a scattering of body hair :happy: It's very attractive to me, and I'm completely put off if they don't at least have pit hair :P Back/ass hair and beards are where I draw a very deep line, but I'm also not such a fan of too much on the arms and chest.

45 minutes ago, Wretched & Divine said:

I like men with a scattering of body hair :happy: It's very attractive to me, and I'm completely put off if they don't at least have pit hair :P Back/ass hair and beards are where I draw a very deep line, but I'm also not such a fan of too much on the arms and chest.

Legs, back, ass, chest, pit - no thanks 

Beards - yes please (not on everyone and not every beard, though)

Actually, I don't know how I feel about pit hair. I'd say it's yucky but I got used to it because most guys don't shave there so I just feel like there's not much choice. :/ 

Hairy Billie???  There is no such thing.  He is more like those Chinese Crested dogs, totally hairless except for tiny tuft of hair on his head and legs. 

Spoiler

Chinese-Crested-Temperaments1.jpg

5 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Legs, back, ass, chest, pit - no thanks 

Beards - yes please (not on everyone and not every beard, though)

Actually, I don't know how I feel about pit hair. I'd say it's yucky but I got used to it because most guys don't shave there so I just feel like there's not much choice. :/ 

:lol: Well it is their choice whether they remove their body hair, but also the social norm that men retain it as long as it's neat :P I used to want men hairless except for their pits and some fine arm/leg hair until I started watching tennis and had a second sexual awakening over Roger Federer, so there's definitely potential that your preferences can mature and change.

Billie is basically bald everywhere but he's okay because he doesn't wax his entire body bare. It's just how he is. Happy trails are all I really need in life.

7 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Hairy Billie???  There is no such thing.  He is more like those Chinese Crested dogs, totally hairless except for tiny tuft of hair on his head and legs. 

Hide contents

Photos of when he used to pull his pants down on stage show a very large tuft of hair somewhere else lol. Although the iHeart photos show that some trimming has been happening since then :P 

Talk of his leg hair reminds me of when I went to hold his (what I expected to be clothed) leg up as he was crowdsurfing and found myself with my hand on his bare calf feeling his leg hair as his trouser leg had come up. Possibly the most surreal moment of my life :lol:  

49 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Photos of when he used to pull his pants down on stage show a very large tuft of hair somewhere else lol. Although the iHeart photos show that some trimming has been happening since then :P 

Talk of his leg hair reminds me of when I went to hold his (what I expected to be clothed) leg up as he was crowdsurfing and found myself with my hand on his bare calf feeling his leg hair as his trouser leg had come up. Possibly the most surreal moment of my life :lol:  

You never mentioned it was bare!!!

And yeah, there definitely has been an improvement in that area. :lol:

6 hours ago, Wretched & Divine said:

:lol: Well it is their choice whether they remove their body hair, but also the social norm that men retain it as long as it's neat :P I used to want men hairless except for their pits and some fine arm/leg hair until I started watching tennis and had a second sexual awakening over Roger Federer, so there's definitely potential that your preferences can mature and change.

Billie is basically bald everywhere but he's okay because he doesn't wax his entire body bare. It's just how he is. Happy trails are all I really need in life.

I don't know, I'm not ruling it out completely but I don't see any change coming in near future :lol: I googled Federer and it seems like a bit too much but Simon Neil amount of hair is tolerable so maybe I'm really getting there :P

For reference 

Simon-Niel-Biffy-Clyro-blonde-hair.jpg

Happy trails are everything, though. :wub:

How do you tell the difference between being waxed and naturally bare?  His legs look fairly hairy and so does something else as Hermione pointed out, I'd be surprised if he just didn't have chest hair. 

If you look closely at the picture from the Ordinary World premiere, you can see a couple of little hairs on his chest- above and below that tattoo. I'm not a big fan of men that have a rug of hair on their chests 

Billie+Joe+Armstrong+Geezer+Premiere+201

55 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I don't know, I'm not ruling it out completely but I don't see any change coming in near future :lol: I googled Federer and it seems like a bit too much but Simon Neil amount of hair is tolerable so maybe I'm really getting there :P

For reference 

Reveal hidden contents

Simon-Niel-Biffy-Clyro-blonde-hair.jpg

Happy trails are everything, though. :wub:

How do you tell the difference between being waxed and naturally bare?  His legs look fairly hairy and so does something else as Hermione pointed out, I'd be surprised if he just didn't have chest hair. 

It didn't happen immediately with Roger for me, so I'm not too surprised if his torso is overwhelming :lol: My limit before would've been more like Rafa (Lord, this photo, hammercy) which I am still 100% attracted to, but I guess I have just broadened my horizons. And, well, I don't think anyone is actually naturally bare, but instead there's a difference between light and fine hair (more typical of Caucasian women, for example) and coarse/dark hair that a lot of men have on their arms/legs/chests. Billie isn't bare on his legs, unless I'm reading @Hermione's post wrong? He's probably just more on the light/fine side where body hair is concerned :D

On a different note, do you guys remember the maroon beanie Billie wore a lot sometime during the 21CB era? He always looked so damn cute in it :wub:

1 hour ago, Wretched & Divine said:

On a different note, do you guys remember the maroon beanie Billie wore a lot sometime during the 21CB era? He always looked so damn cute in it :wub:

Here you are, it was so nice, he should bring it back. 

tumblr_ohlhj9lwO81vg9rbqo1_400.jpg

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

Now the picture I attached does not show the dogs privates, so you never know, they may be similar.

Hubby thanks you for describing the bare calf incident

3 hours ago, Wretched & Divine said:

It didn't happen immediately with Roger for me, so I'm not too surprised if his torso is overwhelming :lol: My limit before would've been more like Rafa (Lord, this photo, hammercy) which I am still 100% attracted to, but I guess I have just broadened my horizons. And, well, I don't think anyone is actually naturally bare, but instead there's a difference between light and fine hair (more typical of Caucasian women, for example) and coarse/dark hair that a lot of men have on their arms/legs/chests. Billie isn't bare on his legs, unless I'm reading @Hermione's post wrong? He's probably just more on the light/fine side where body hair is concerned :D

Yeah his calf was bare/not clothed but it had hair on it. Which was totally weird to feel :lol:. They're quite hairy

tumblr_ladf8iheOc1qaz38v.jpg

You often get people with dark hair and pale skin who aren't hairy all over but have quite noticeable/thick hair where they do have it, guess he's one of them.

And yes it's always adorable when he has a favourite piece of clothing he keeps wearing. The maroon hat was a good one. He had a blue one too, which I mention so I can post this

tumblr_m7l8uza7tO1ryn9hko1_500.jpg

15 hours ago, Hermione said:

You lived the dream.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived