The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

14 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

Yes I see what you mean about aging gracefully,  he's doing a great job of that! Especially now that he's taking care of himself. I also agree that I definitely prefer the smaller tats or when they are partially hidden. I love his hands and the little tattoos on them are sexy as hell, for some reason. And I love those hip tats, when he lifts his arms in concert photos, his shirt always rides up and we get this hot sliver of his tight waist and abs and those damn hip tattoos, and I forget how to breathe... but of course the most beautiful one to me is that calligraphy "Be silently Drawn" on his upper chest/ collarbones. It 's beautiful because of what it means to him, and it's beautiful when it's only showing a little. When he's just hanging out at home or around town with scruffy face, glasses on, whatever. He's a normal person, but you see that little  bit of punky sexy tattoo and you are reminded just how hot he really is.

I don't care for the big ones, except I do like the Jesus Christ Superstar and the cross. Not sure ahout the photostrip. I do like how he rolls his sleeve up on just that side to honor his wife. 

Yes the car is my least favorite, and the other big one on the opposite shoulder. I would love to see his shoulders and chest without that mess; with only the collarbone "Be Silenly Drawn", which I find incredibly hot and beautiful. I think the car covered an old one : the name Zeke? 

The photostrip? Not sure on it. It's creative, and romantic. But it is kind of blurry. I love how he rolls up his sleeve for it.

I Think it was the name "Zeke"

It was definitely Zeke.  There are photos of Billie, Mike and Tre in white boiler suits, Billie's 'is off down to his waist and they are all splattered in black paint and the Zeke tattoo is very clear.  They must be from around 1993 or so.  Anyone know who Zeke was?  He's gorgeous in those too!

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, XBrokenDreamsX said:

So, am I the only one that likes Billie's car tattoo?

Nope, I like it too. Come on, it's on that loverly chest of his...what's to hate?

10 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

Haha funny.....but  no I like him petite, it's part of his Billie-ness... I am still shorter than him so I'll take my little sexy nugget just the way he is :)

Me too. He's just perfect.:wub:

Thank you! I can get pretty creative with my descriptions of Billie Joe :wub::wub:

I agree. Sometimes I think he could be more muscular, taller and have better teeth but these things are what makes him the person he is. It's a part of what I like. 

4 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I agree. Sometimes I think he could be more muscular, taller and have better teeth but these things are what makes him the person he is. It's a part of what I like. 

Excactly! And don't forget his nerdiness, it's a major plus.

6 hours ago, jengd said:

It was definitely Zeke.  There are photos of Billie, Mike and Tre in white boiler suits, Billie's 'is off down to his waist and they are all splattered in black paint and the Zeke tattoo is very clear.  They must be from around 1993 or so.  Anyone know who Zeke was?  He's gorgeous in those too!

I know that picture, Billie is hot as hell in it.

If he has one flaw - if and only one mind - it's his teeth but he wouldn't be Billie with perfect teeth - look at Dave Grohl, he looks like a freak with those totally perfect teeth, no human ever had teeth like that naturally.  Height is fine, I'm little so we'd be perfect!!

I like the random selection of tattoos he has, they're amusing. And his teeth are adorable! And I have to agree he's looking great in recent photos.

About the religious thing, he's always just said he's agnostic when asked about it. But he's also said he has a "fetish for Christianity" and thinks religious objects/imagery are cool, that could explain the religious objects and jewellery. There was an old photo of his and Adrienne's house with crosses and religious stuff alongside plastic skulls and devil horns and barbies so I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with his real beliefs :P. He said in that Bill Mayer interview that he was brought up with fear of god and had nothing positive to say about it, and has expressed lots of criticism of organised religion, and they also had a wedding ceremony that incorporated elements of different religions rather than just one. So I wouldn't assume he or Adrienne follows any one in particular, if they follow any at all.

43 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I like the random selection of tattoos he has, they're amusing. And his teeth are adorable! And I have to agree he's looking great in recent photos.

About the religious thing, he's always just said he's agnostic when asked about it. But he's also said he has a "fetish for Christianity" and thinks religious objects/imagery are cool, that could explain the religious objects and jewellery. There was an old photo of his and Adrienne's house with crosses and religious stuff alongside plastic skulls and devil horns and barbies so I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with his real beliefs :P. He said in that Bill Mayer interview that he was brought up with fear of god and had nothing positive to say about it, and has expressed lots of criticism of organised religion, and they also had a wedding ceremony that incorporated elements of different religions rather than just one. So I wouldn't assume he or Adrienne follows any one in particular, if they follow any at all.

It seems like Billie and I were brought up by the same parents, religious wise.  :lol:

I love his teeth too.  Part of what makes him attractive to me is that he is who he is.  He doesn't try to pretend he is something he is not.  The fact that he never thought of getting his teeth fixed just shows that he is happy with who he is.    

I can't say I ~like the teeth but his crooked smile is adorable in a way. It's something so specific. I mean no one else has this. It's these little things that make people unique. Perfect teeth are nice but there's something strangely appealing in the ugly too. (Please note this is coming from a person with hardly perfect teeth.)

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I can't say I ~like the teeth but his crooked smile is adorable in a way. It's something so specific. I mean no one else has this. It's these little things that make people unique. Perfect teeth are nice but there's something strangely appealing in the ugly too. (Please note this is coming from a person with hardly perfect teeth.)

Yes he just wouldn't be Billie with a fake perfect Hollywood smile. Besides, his smile is gorgeous enough as  is.  His little dorky smile that he does a lot in posed photos like that instagram I posted above with the fan, it's just a little smile but his eyes sparkle with it; and when someone catches him in a candid photo or film with a full blown smile or laugh, then he is positively radiant, and perfect in all his imperfections. 

Damn my big fingers, I didn't mean to quote.  But I agree. He is the perfect sum of his imperfections. 

have to write this down: you know these old pictures of billie, where he was younger and had these broken teeth...i kinda like his teeth, dont know, many people told me that im crazy because i like tthese, but well

for me he looked  kinda cute :wub::ga:

1 minute ago, LisaBJA said:

have to write this down: you know these old pictures of billie, where he was younger and had these broken teeth...i kinda like his teeth, dont know, many people told me that im crazy because i like tthese, but well

for me he looked  kinda cute :wub::ga:

Yes the teeth are definitely part of the [small] package! He was such a cutie when he was young.  Now he's a  full blown, full grown man, hot and handsome as hell!!!!

Just now, GenXIdiot said:

Yes the teeth are definitely part of the [small] package! He was such a cutie when he was young.  Now he's a  full blown, full grown man, hot and handsome as hell!!!!

i totally agree!!!!

18 hours ago, scwk0511 said:

Nope, I like it too. Come on, it's on that loverly chest of his...what's to hate?

So loverly
goYNayC.png

Just now, XBrokenDreamsX said:

So loverly
goYNayC.png

Wow that is just what I needed to see right now, that is stunning! OK I don't even care about those big tattoos here, his beauty just shines through it all. My God I must go die now. Great post, thank you!!!:wub:

3 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

Wow that is just what I needed to see right now, that is stunning! OK I don't even care about those big tattoos here, his beauty just shines through it all. My God I must go die now. Great post, thank you!!!:wub:

Lol, glad you enjoyed it! Now someone just needs to turn that picture into a poster. :)

6 hours ago, XBrokenDreamsX said:

So loverly
goYNayC.png

dammit...what I would like to do to that man...

Billie Joe dreams...I have them all the time. Many are nothing to talk about, but I have 'those' sorts of dreams about him sometimes. They leave a smile on my face most of the day.

Last week I had a dream that he was killed in prison by Tupac. I must have eaten too much cheese before bed or something.

I just finished reading Larry's book.  I never thought I could find Billie any more attractive than I already do, but at the end of the book, Larry told a story that just increased his attraction for me.  I will put it in a spoiler for anyone that is going to read the book.

At the end of the book, Larry told a story about how Billie stopped at Lookout records and gave Larry a picture of then 1 year old Joey.  Billie told him, "I want to give you this picture to remind you of what this is really all about.  And if I ever forget, so you can remind me"  OK, heart sufficiently melted. 

FYI, Larry's book is really good.  I highly recommend it. 

1 hour ago, JJ1964 said:

I just finished reading Larry's book.  I never thought I could find Billie any more attractive than I already do, but at the end of the book, Larry told a story that just increased his attraction for me.  I will put it in a spoiler for anyone that is going to read the book.

Hidden Content

OMG my heart just melted from reading that! <3

54 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I didn't want to read it at first but this sounds like decent fangirling material. 

There really isn't any fangirling material, other than the story I told.   It is a story about the success and failure of a record label.  I will give a review in the book thread, because in my alternate universe I am the female version of Roger Ebert, but the book is just a really good book.  

9 hours ago, XBrokenDreamsX said:

Lol, glad you enjoyed it! Now someone just needs to turn that picture into a poster. :)

Sign me up for one.  Do you think my principal would mind if I hung that up in my classroom? :D:wub:  But I better not because It's too distracting and my students would learn NOTHING at all. He's so beautiful I keep scrolling up to look at that picture. Pathetic.

EDIT: Do you think my husband would mind if I put the poster on our bedroom ceiling???;)

5 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

Hidden Content

This is why he is perfect. What is beautiful on the inside combined with his magical mixture of  ridiculous good looks, nerdiness, quirks, and sexiness makes him perfect. Otherwise he would just be almost-perfect. 

7 hours ago, scwk0511 said:

dammit...what I would like to do to that man...

Billie Joe dreams...I have them all the time. Many are nothing to talk about, but I have 'those' sorts of dreams about him sometimes. They leave a smile on my face most of the day.

Last week I had a dream that he was killed in prison by Tupac. I must have eaten too much cheese before bed or something.

I want to hear more about one of "those" dreams....:lol:

8 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

EDIT: Do you think my husband would mind if I put the poster on our bedroom ceiling???;)

Do it. Then your husband can fall in love with Billie Joe, too! :lol:

51 minutes ago, XBrokenDreamsX said:

Do it. Then your husband can fall in love with Billie Joe, too! :lol:

Would that be considered a threesome? LOL ;)

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived