The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

1 minute ago, JJ1964 said:

I will just say that he is getting more grey and it is just fuckin' perfect.  

Also, I will point out that he is clean shaven, and his hair is combed.  This is not every day Billie, this is photo shoot Billie.  Or maybe he shaved and combed his hair so he doesn't have to hear shit from his mother at his birthday dinner.  :lol: 

Hahaha your're right about his mother!   And not only did he shave and  comb his hair, it's straightened with a flat iron! The picture could get put on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine, it's so gorgeous!

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God I love this thread, it makes me laugh so often and so happy to know I'm not alone.  Blonde, black, even brown, short, long, clean shaven or stubble - yes please to all. In a suit,  in jeans, in a recording studio, up a ladder, with or without hat, OK think you get be picture.  Hope they all  appear tonight and we get some new pics.  On a more serious note, I'm just glad to see Billie looking so well these days, he seems content too. There have been times when he has looked so thin that it can't have been good for him, remember the thing about film making you look heavier, imagine how thin he was in reality when Kill The DJ was filmed!

4 minutes ago, jengd said:

God I love this thread, it makes me laugh so often and so happy to know I'm not alone.  Blonde, black, even brown, short, long, clean shaven or stubble - yes please to all. In a suit,  in jeans, in a recording studio, up a ladder, with or without hat, OK think you get be picture.  Hope they all  appear tonight and we get some new pics.  On a more serious note, I'm just glad to see Billie looking so well these days, he seems content too. There have been times when he has looked so thin that it can't have been good for him, remember the thing about film making you look heavier, imagine how thin he was in reality when Kill The DJ was filmed!

I'm so happy you said stubble and not beard since it is a well known fact that they only way the man can actually look bad is when he has a beard.

2 hours ago, jengd said:

Yes I think he looks really great right now, much healthier than before rehab.  He was looking just exhausted and thin for that IHeart show where he hit bottom. I know he's tiny anyway, but he just looks healthier now. And I'll take him ANY WAY...the man can take the crappiest snapshot, selfie, whatever, and make it look like he was doing some photoshoot for a magazine!!! Without even trying!!!And then when he cleans up a little, and tries to look nice,  like for the Birthday Selfie, or when Green Day does photoshoots,  oh my God he's too handsome to even be real. 

2 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

I'm so happy you said stubble and not beard since it is a well known fact that they only way the man can actually look bad is when he has a beard.

I agree about the beards, because they hide too much of the handsomeness; just like sunglasses which are always too big for his face.   :toocool:    

But I'll take him with a beard, if I get to be the one that shaves it off :):wub:

Ok I take that back, here is one exception to the no sunglasses rule, for obvious reasons:

billiekiss_zpsrqzhfex1.jpg

8 minutes ago, LinziLetterbomb said:

He is looking so good right now!! :wub:

Amen.

1 minute ago, GenXIdiot said:

Ok I take that back, here is one exception to the no sunglasses rule, for obvious reasons:

It's the pucker that does it for me.

14 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

It's the pucker that does it for me.

OHHH yes, Billie Joe, you can plant that kiss on me wherever your little heart desires....:wub:

1 hour ago, GenXIdiot said:

billiekiss_zpsrqzhfex1.jpg

Amen.

I may have already added this to my  extensive collection on my tablet.   ;)

Also, not really a confession, but my obsession is so well known at work that the secretary just called to let me known that " Oh Love " is now on the muzak at work -- she knows that I can't hear it too well in my area and told me to hurry and get under a speaker.  She's the best. 

He looks so good clean shaven. It makes him look so much younger. I like that haircut too, where it's shorter on the sides. The little touch of grey is nice too. It's ridiculous how handsome  he is! ?

I agree he looks super handsome with this haircut and the gray. I'd like it with curls as well. I agree he looks healthy and that's great. I only realised how ill he looked in hindsight and it's true he looks much better now. 

Billie Joe was handsome as hell last night. Loving his hair with that bit of grey, and on maximun fluff alert.  His smiles and humble, kind attitude just make him beautiful. I love how he is kind of nerdy unless he's got his guitar and a song to sing. Maybe because I'm nerdy too.

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I agree he looks super handsome with this haircut and the gray. I'd like it with curls as well. I agree he looks healthy and that's great. I only realised how ill he looked in hindsight and it's true he looks much better now. 

You're right, the curls are nice too, he doesn't let them out very much, does he?

Even better ♡♡♡♡♡ Damn he's hot.

Ok last one, then I'll stop spamming....he's just so amazing:

This is just gorgeous...

2 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

Billie Joe was handsome as hell last night. Loving his hair with that bit of grey, and on maximun fluff alert.  His smiles and humble, kind attitude just make him beautiful. I love how he is kind of nerdy unless he's got his guitar and a song to sing. Maybe because I'm nerdy too.

You're right, the curls are nice too, he doesn't let them out very much, does he?

He is kind of nerdy, adorably nerdy. 

It would kill me if he did. Maybe he doesn't want to be THAT cute plus curls are difficult to tame. 

The fact that he is possibly the biggest dork on the planet is part of his charm.  On stage, he is confident and outlandish and sexy and in real life just a normal dork like the rest of us.  For me it makes him so real and relatable.     

Ok here he unleashed a little more hotness for us (My GOD that beautiful chest tattoo...)

billiefoxtheatre_zpsawyn4a4b.jpg

I've been fangirling so much since you joined, it's no coincidence :lol:

The chest tatoo is hot and I don't even normally like chest tatoos. 

He's just perfect. 

I have to admit, every one is making a good run at my title, but it won't work.  But I am enjoying everyones attempt.    

3 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

I have to admit, every one is making a good run at my title, but it won't work.  But I am enjoying everyones attempt.    

I'll feel sorry when you lose :cry:

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

I'll feel sorry when you lose :cry:

That will be several years from now.  I plan on building a dynasty.  Here, try this:

http://sexy--large-msg-118786979715.jpg 

4 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

That will be several years from now.  I plan on building a dynasty.  Here, try this:

http:/

This is one of my all time favorite pictures. It's cunning of you to attempt killing me like this. 

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

This is one of my all time favorite pictures. It's cunning of you to attempt killing me like this. 

All's fair in love and war

1 hour ago, JJ1964 said:

I don't know, I think you have your work cut out for you...

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I've been fangirling so much since you joined, it's no coincidence :lol:

The chest tatoo is hot and I don't even normally like chest tatoos. 

He's just perfect. 

I don't even normally like tattoos at all but damn the way that one hits on his collarbones and you can just get a little peek at it even when he thinks he hiding his hotness, is just too beautiful to be real. I also love the little ones he has on his [perfect] hands.

I have much pent up fangirling to get out of my system here.  No one else understands how the struggle is real.

1 hour ago, JJ1964 said:

http:/

OMFG you are trying to kill us and win by default??? That picture is so beautiful, even I have no words. He's just a hot sexy little nugget.

Ok the gauntlet has been thrown:

billiehot2_zpsc48jb0vj.jpg

billiehot1_zpsbvzyehfj.jpg

3 minutes ago, LisaBJA said:

billie still looks so young in these gilman dookie benefit pics :wub:

I agree he looks great. Handsome as hell.:wub::D

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived