The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This video (from about 0:55) indicates that Billie's more than happy to let fangirls run their fingers through his hair :D

I already did :cool:, was the Rev's blond and beer soaked hair though so I've yet to feel the fluffiness

You need to seriously stop doing this to me.

This video (from about 0:55) indicates that Billie's more than happy to let fangirls run their fingers through his hair :D

I already did :cool:, was the Rev's blond and beer soaked hair though so I've yet to feel the fluffiness

I love his smile when he walks away :lol:

PD YAY MORE NON-STRAIGHT PPL :wub:

??? ...umm... pd... ppl... translation for shtoopids, please...

Oh yeah!! I just feel odd about it. The age difference and all.

It's 26 years for me. I never had a problem with it. It's not a real life relationship after all.

Most likely to marry Billie Joe Armstrong.

It's 26 years for me. I never had a problem with it. It's not a real life relationship after all.

Well, yes, this. I love Ian McKellen, he´s gay (so no chance at all) and 76 years this May. So it´s 22 years difference for me. Sometimes I see young men in their twenties on the streets, and I sometimes think, what pretty yummies. :D So, yes, it´s just a game. ;)

Well, yes, this. I love Ian McKellen, he´s gay (so no chance at all) and 76 years this May. So it´s 22 years difference for me. Sometimes I see young men in their twenties on the streets, and I sometimes think, what pretty yummies. :D So, yes, it´s just a game. ;)

Yeah exactly, I'm not serious about people unless we meet or there's a chance we go out. But honestly, if a BJ-level dilf asked me out, I don't know what i'd do. It's not something you can refuse right away even though you never thought about having such a relationship. In the end, it depends on your personality - age's not everything imo :D;)

Last night I was watching tv with my hubby & I said "billie can act better than this guy". Hubby's reply was but he is prettier than billie.

ahhhh no he's not.........

Last night I was watching tv with my hubby & I said "billie can act better than this guy". Hubby's reply was but he is prettier than billie.

ahhhh no he's not.........

Tell hubby he is blind.

Tell hubby he is blind.

I thought it was funny that he used the term pretty. Does he lurk in the tread ;)

This video kind of makes me happy that I didn't try to speak to him when he came over to me... It's actually kind of embarrassing. :lol:

This video kind of makes me happy that I didn't try to speak to him when he came over to me... It's actually kind of embarrassing. :lol:

yeah, most of these videos are. He always looks like he's embarrassed and it's kind of cringeworthy to watch. He wants to be nice and polite, but tries to be done with them asap. No wonder he's like that, talking with your dirty minded teenage fangirls must be super awkward.

I don't know what I'd do, wouldn't like him to think I'm dumb :D

yeah, most of these videos are. He always looks like he's embarrassed and it's kind of cringeworthy to watch. He wants to be nice and polite, but tries to be done with them asap. No wonder he's like that, talking with your dirty minded teenage fangirls must be super awkward.

I don't know what I'd do, wouldn't like him to think I'm dumb :D

Haha, reminds me of my "relationship" with a singer/musician. I totally fell in love with his voice and music and contactet his agency to let him know. In the end they invited me backstage. He presented me with a demo tape of a new song, and I couldn´t resist but kiss his cheek. And while doing so I recongized that he used a really tempting perfume or after shave, and I told him so. Well, that was embarrassing for the moment, but that´s how we got together and met several times backstage or private over a few years. So, just take your chance, it might never come back. :D

Oh, btw, I was 24 when I started fangirling about him then. :)

??? ...umm... pd... ppl... translation for shtoopids, please...

PD should be PS (because in English it's Post Scritum but I always write PD because in Spanish we say Post Data), and "ppl" is kind of a short slang form to write "people"

PD should be PS (because in English it's Post Scritum but I always write PD because in Spanish we say Post Data), and "ppl" is kind of a short slang form to write "people"

Oh, thank you, Danny! I bet you could have explained that in German, too. :)

Oh, thank you, Danny! I bet you could have explained that in German, too. :)

I was going to translate the phrase to German, but it got too complicated because I didn't know how to translate "YAY" or "non-straight" :lol:

I was going to translate the phrase to German, but it got too complicated because I didn't know how to translate "YAY" or "non-straight" :lol:

Haha! Translating "YAY" could be a problem then... :lol:

Haha! Translating "YAY" could be a problem then... :lol:

Well, maybe I could have just said "PS JA! MEHR GAY LEUTE :wub: " hahahaha

Well, maybe I could have just said "PS JA! MEHR GAY LEUTE :wub: " hahahaha

See? It works! :D

See? It works! :D

So the moral is:

1. I love non-straight people

2. Mike is mine

So the moral is:

1. I love non-straight people

2. Mike is mine

1. So that rules me out... :(

2. What about your Nr. 1? :D

1. So that rules me out... :(

2. What about your Nr. 1? :D

1. Nah, you're really cool as well :happy:

2. Nr. 1?

1. Nah, you're really cool as well :happy:

2. Nr. 1?

1. :runaround:

2. Mike´s straight, as far as I know. And you said in your Nr. 1, you love non-straight ppl (ha! ppl! I´ve learnt! :) ). That rules Mike out too. :P

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived