The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ME IZ VERI SKERD NAO. O_O

On a lighter note, a friend of a friend who befriended me on FB after having ended up in manu convos with both of us saw my album with photos of concert tickets and passes, picks and the other oddities. She randomly replied underneath my photo of Calling 2013 ticket and Mike's bass pick asking me "if I want a signed drumstick" because "she was security at the sound check and does not need it".

Like...WOW. WOW. WOW. What a sweet person. :):wub:

There hasn't really been reason to fangirl lately, has there? I know for me my most intense emotions usually go hand in hand with big, exciting GD news (new album, new tour, etc.) we're in a bit of a dry spell from the band is all :)

Very true, not a lot of Green Day music being played in random places since Christmas has taken over either....

Not really a Green Day fangirl moment, more of a GDC fangirl moment, but I LOVE when my followed forums are listed, and almost everyone's picture is someone from this, my favourite, thread! Yay....makes me smile.....

I don't know if we can call it a confession, but, yesterday, I was doing my homework and the TV was open. An ad about the American Idiot musical was there, and I was like "I know the song..." and, then, I remember that it was a Green Day song and I cannot believe that! I was so happy. :lol:

I'm so jealous :( considering my luck I'm never going to meet Billie or get on stage to hug him :cry:

ugh

tumblr_mxapkux5pQ1r1yyhoo2_250.gif

that was my 15,000th post full of pessimism and frustration! laughie_emote_test2_by_florence_flowergu

I'm so jealous :( considering my luck I'm never going to meet Billie or get on stage to hug him :cry:

ugh

tumblr_mxapkux5pQ1r1yyhoo2_250.gif

I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg

"The Tom Hiddleston Fangirls Confessions Thread." Has a snazzy sort of ring to it, doesn't it?

Oh my god, i need that thread!!! *___* lol

I know!!! :runaround::runaround::wub:

epv5.png

shame! :angry

:P

It's weird.... I see all my close GD friends fangirl more and more about other celebrities than Billie Joe (or Mike & Tré) :unsure: ...while I still fangirl only about Billie. I feel so monogamous in my fangirldom :cool:

Thread take-over time :P

Can we just talk about his fucking smile, good lord.

Yes please!!! Just look at him, *drools*

1468528_565915253493813_45616977_n.png:wub:

holy god that just put the biggest smile on my face :runaround:

tumblr_mx7suql2un1snfkcvo8_250.gif

He has that effect :wub:

Aaaww in that gif he looks like a kitty :3 . I'm smiling like an idiot

:lol:

He's my precious baby, awwww if I ever met him I'd probably lose my mind :wub:

Yeah, he's my english muffin :wub:

I know, i want to meet him so bad, i've read that he's the sweetest thing with the fans :cry:

If there's going to be a Tom Hiddleston fan girl thread there should be a Matt Bellamy one...just sayin' :whistle

Flo post this gif on the gif thread and omg, i jut made a very ridiculous noise lol, i really love when he touch his hair in that way :wub::wub:

tumblr_mxav8sOtZz1r1yyhoo1_250.gif

epv5.png

shame! :angry

:P

It's weird.... I see all my close GD friends fangirl more and more about other celebrities than Billie Joe (or Mike & Tré) :unsure: ...while I still fangirl only about Billie. I feel so monogamous in my fangirldom :cool:

Heeey, I used to fangirl over a member of a completely different band and I see still Billie as a cute little pet-like unearthly being that makes me smile, DON'T DISCRIMINATE ME. :o:wub:

BTW, that guy over there looks SCARY. Who is he? :/

Heeey, I used to fangirl over a member of a completely different band and I see still Billie as a cute little pet-like unearthly being that makes me smile, DON'T DISCRIMINATE ME. :o:wub:

BTW, that guy over there looks SCARY. Who is he? :/

Who, Tom?!! D:

He is not scary!! :mad:

Jk

:P , If you're talking about the guy Kay and i were fangirl about his name is Tom Hiddleston, he's a british actor :)

Ok yay, I fangirled!! Hahaha omg I'm so pathetic. Last night I was thinking about meeting Billie, and started getting all teary eyed. First of all, it will probably never happen. Second, teary eyed? Really?? And this is NOT the first time it's happened haha.

i didn't fangirl for a couple of months now what's wrong with me??? do i need to worry

haha :P

Some of us are in a bit of a dry spell right now. Just be strong. We'll get through it together :friends:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived