SotW: Ha Ha You're Dead

Jude O'Reilly

This song used to remind me of the Joker.

Anyway, I love this song. The best on Shenanigans in my opinion, and it was one of the first songs I learned when I taught myself bass.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a mixture of a punk and epic stadium song. Bitches

We dont care, dont lie.

Holy fuck go the hell away, you wouldn't know punk if it bitchslapped you across the face like most of us wanna do to you

Holy fuck go the hell away, you wouldn't know punk if it bitchslapped you across the face like most of us wanna do to you

How is he not banned yet?

How is he not banned yet?

I think he is now...finally...

Anyway, Haha You're Dead. I remember the first time listening to this and all the people that came to mind! Best off Shenanigans.

Anyone else find it a little odd/disturbing that this song followed X-Kid? At all? Or is it just me?

I love Ha Ha you're Dead it is one of my favorite songs from Shennanigans along with You Lied, Desensitized and the Ramones cover Outsider. I really like the angry comedically dark lyrics of someone you hate with a passion passing away.

I so agree with you! This song is so awesome, it should be played live often! Last Saturday my best friend and I went back home on foot singing Ha Ha You're Dead out loud :lol: It felt great!

Anyone else find it a little odd/disturbing that this song followed X-Kid? At all? Or is it just me?

How so?

Archived