3.       Jezebel

4.       Trippin With Tre

5.       Baby Blue

6.       Yakaty Sax

7.       I Run NY

8.       Sex Desire Passion

9.       Roving Gamlber

10.   I’ll Be You

11.   Never Gonna Stop (Rob Zombie song)  (because I am me)

12.   Geek Stink Breath

13.   Brat

14.   Kill the DJ

15.   2000 Light Years Away

16.   State of Shock

17.   Lonview

18.   Whatshername

19.   Jesus of Suburbia

20.   Stop Drop and Roll

21.  Troublemaker

Why did you quote my post for this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tacobellfan456 said:

Why did you quote my post for this?

No reason. 

1. Nice Guys Finish Last

2. Last Night on Earth

3. 80

4. Last Ride In

5. 86

6. Worry Rock

7. F(woo) Time

8. Redundant

9. Good Riddance

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

Yeah I would imagine since BJ played scattered for the bitch in an intimate setting - she will probably score a foxies concert as well:cry: - farking mericans......:ga:

I was thinking yesterday is Hold On the most underrated GD song - I just love it.

Hold on is the first song i learned to play. That gives it a very special place. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Hold on is the first song i learned to play. That gives it a very special place. 

I just played it on my guitar a few nights ago!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, thatdude03 said:

I just played it on my guitar a few nights ago!

It's fun, isn't it? 

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

It's fun, isn't it? 

Almost as fun as this setlist is crazy:  (I put in some fun details!!!)

1.       Scumbag

2.       Teenage Kicks

3.       James Bondage

4.       Hybrid Moments

5.       Jesus of Suburbia (someone yells for them to play the hits so they give them this)

6.       The Devil’s Kind   (Billie Joe jumps into the crowd and finds the guy who yelled for the hits.  He finds him and hugs him.)

7.       Lazy Bones

8.       Longview (they only play half, Billie Joe says it’s because they’ve only got ONE MINUTE LEFT to play and smashes his guitar.   They bring him out a new one and he says “Just kidding” and they rip into a cover of……)

9.       I Wanna Be Your Dog  (he smashes that guitar too)

10.   Rusty James (he raises the guitar up to smash it, but decides against it.)  

11.   Stop When the Red Lights Flash

12.   The One That I Want

13.   80

14.   Scumbag

15.   Christie Road

16.   Dominated Love Slave / Billie Joe’s Mom (she joins them on stage for this embarrassment, lol)

17.   Mechanical Man (they have trouble playing because they are all laughing so hard)    (Billie Joe lights Tre Cool’s drums on fire in an attempt to get the show back under his command.   Tre finally allows Billie to take the microphone and continue singing.   !!!!)   

18.   Burnout

19.   Too Much Too Soon

20.   Runnin with the Devil   (Tre Cool runs up after this song and makes out with Billie!!!!!!)  

21.   Lady Cobra

22.   Angel Blue

23.   Brutal Love (Lady Cobra joins them on stage!!!!!!)

24.   Put My Little Shoes Away

25.   Maria    (Lady Cobra leaves during this song.   Makes sense)

26.   Stay the Night

27.   Good Riddance

ENCORE: 

28.   Letterbomb

On 5/16/2016 at 2:36 PM, thatdude03 said:

Almost as fun as this setlist is crazy:  (I put in some fun details!!!)

1.       Scumbag

2.       Teenage Kicks

3.       James Bondage

4.       Hybrid Moments

5.       Jesus of Suburbia (someone yells for them to play the hits so they give them this)

6.       The Devil’s Kind   (Billie Joe jumps into the crowd and finds the guy who yelled for the hits.  He finds him and hugs him.)

7.       Lazy Bones

8.       Longview (they only play half, Billie Joe says it’s because they’ve only got ONE MINUTE LEFT to play and smashes his guitar.   They bring him out a new one and he says “Just kidding” and they rip into a cover of……)

9.       I Wanna Be Your Dog  (he smashes that guitar too)

10.   Rusty James (he raises the guitar up to smash it, but decides against it.)  

11.   Stop When the Red Lights Flash

12.   The One That I Want

13.   80

14.   Scumbag

15.   Christie Road

16.   Dominated Love Slave / Billie Joe’s Mom (she joins them on stage for this embarrassment, lol)

17.   Mechanical Man (they have trouble playing because they are all laughing so hard)    (Billie Joe lights Tre Cool’s drums on fire in an attempt to get the show back under his command.   Tre finally allows Billie to take the microphone and continue singing.   !!!!)   

18.   Burnout

19.   Too Much Too Soon

20.   Runnin with the Devil   (Tre Cool runs up after this song and makes out with Billie!!!!!!)  

21.   Lady Cobra

22.   Angel Blue

23.   Brutal Love (Lady Cobra joins them on stage!!!!!!)

24.   Put My Little Shoes Away

25.   Maria    (Lady Cobra leaves during this song.   Makes sense)

26.   Stay the Night

27.   Good Riddance

ENCORE: 

28.   Letterbomb

Why did no one respond to this super-crazy cool set list????  That was my best one yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Well, I can't stray off topic too long so here's another set list:  

1.       99 Revolutions 

2.       Bankrobber (The Clash)

3.       American Idiot

4.       Road To Acceptance

5.       Letterbomb

6.       Walking Out on Love

7.       Every Fallen in Love with Someone You Shouldn’t have Fallen in Love With

8.       Carpe Diem

9.       Disappearing Boy

10.   Green Day

11.   Maria

12.   Jackass

13.   See the Light

14.   Wild One

15.   She   (Billie jumps into the crowd and crowd surfs for a bit)

16.   X-Kid

17.   The Saints Are Coming

18.   Walking Contradiction

19.   Bab’s Uvula Who?

20.   Stuck With Me

21.   Hitchin a Ride

22.   King For a Day    (dedicated to Donald Trump!)

23.   Boulevard of Broken Dreams  (Jason takes the lead on this one!)

24.   Minority

ENCORE: 

25.   You Lied

26.   Goodbye to Romance (Ozzy)  

27.   No One Knows (Billie and Tre trade vocals back and forth on this one and it’s AMAZING!!!!)

28.   I Was There (Billie Joe invites everyone in the crowd up on stage! 

3 hours ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

Because Lazy Bones is not crazy.

& No. 22 above should be FOD.:ermm:

You're right.  Green Day should do way crazier shows than that one.   Here's one:

1.       F.O.D.

2.       Castaway

3.       Maybe Forever   (Tre cool crowd surfs and Billie takes over the drums for the next song!!!!)  

4.       When I Come Around    (Mike sings because Billie can’t drum and sing!!!!)

5.       Walk Away

6.       Wonderful

7.       Oh Girl    (They pull up a girl from the crowd and sing to her, covering her in dead roses. )

8.       Hard Times

9.       Jam Session

10.   Imperial Death March / Let It Snow / She Hates Me / What’s My Age Again /  Blitzkrieg Bop / Picture (Kid Rock) / Lump / Ch-Check It Out (Tre rapping)   

11.   No One Knows

12.   When Will I Be Loved  (Billie smashes an acoustic guitar)

13.   Westbound Sign

14.   Walking Alone   (This is the last song that begins with W, we swear!!!!!!!)

15.   Scumbag

16.   Ballad of Wilhelm Fink

17.   Jaded

18.   The Grouch

19.   American Idiot

20.   No Pride

21.   Star Spangled Banner   (Tre cool running around with a giant American flag the whole time, but the other guys play it straight and do an EPIC performance for the ages!!!!)  

ENCORE I: 

22.   Take Back (They all strip down to women’s bikini’s for the rest of the encore!!!)

23.   Letterbomb (the screen behind them is a montage of women beating the crap out of men through the whole song!)

24.   Fu(oo) Time  (they all get slightly more dressed)

ENCORE II:  

25.   Church on Sunday  (they play a few parts of East Jesus Nowhere, which transitions into….

26.   Whatshername

ENCORE III:  

27.   Little Drummer Boy (The Armstrong family joins the guys as they jump off the stage and into the crowd which is in a punk rock frenzy) 

28.   I Want Revenge (Billie and his wife trade off vocals in a finale for the ages as all the kids thrash and mosh around them and the other guys.    

As they finish the song the backdrop on the mainstage says

F*** Whatshername, we’re a family band! 

then

Go To Hell Amanda (Just Kidding)

(sort of )

And then the concert is over.  

THAT is an ideal show!  

4 hours ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

Dude sometimes I wish I was on whatever you're on - love your enthusiasm?

What's gotten me fired up lately is that person that posted that ridiculously long rant about my stupid set-list, where they went into great detail about how "this song doesn't flow well with this song" and "this song causes the momentum to wain" and yadda yadda yadda.  That guy was hilarious.   

They really should do an "anything goes show" one day.  Taking requests, unreleased tracks, and songs that have never had a live debut.  Particularly songs they've never played live.   Shenanigans is a gem and yet they've played songs from it MAYBE 4 times (according to setlist.fm, which is not super accurate).  I've never seen video footage of any that so it's questionable.  The only one I know for certain is they attempted to play Outsider but stopped after a few seconds.    Like most bands, Green Day sticks to bigger, older albums to make up a show.  Green Day shows are typically a mix of American Idiot, Dookie and then Nimrod with a few others peppered in.    Insomniac, Kerplunk and 21st Century Breakdown are the ones getting spattered here and there, while Warning, the Trilogy and 1039 get virtually no love at all.   Forget non-album singles and b-sides.     "No One Knows" has been neglected too long.    21% of Insomniac has never been played at all!    "Walking Alone" from Nimrod.    "Poprocks and Coke" from Super Hits.      and even hits get ignored, like "JAR", "Walking Contradiction", "Stuck With Me", "Redundant", "Warning", "Macy's Day Parade" (These singles have been played live, but not very frequently.   Less than 70 times over the years).     "Song of the Century" has been played through speakers but no live performance that I can recall.   The Trilogy was basically left for dead, but all the Uno tracks showed up on the road at one time or another.   Dos got the the least amount of love, with great tracks like "See you tonight", "Baby Eyes" and "Nightlife" likely never seeing the stage lights.   and we can't forget "The Forgotten".    It was a single!   No play.     I'm sure I've done one before, but I'm about to make a set list with all LIVE DEBUTS and a few lesser known hits for good measure.   Bye.   

5 hours ago, thatdude03 said:

What's gotten me fired up lately is that person that posted that ridiculously long rant about my stupid set-list, where they went into great detail about how "this song doesn't flow well with this song" and "this song causes the momentum to wain" and yadda yadda yadda.  That guy was hilarious.   

They really should do an "anything goes show" one day.  Taking requests, unreleased tracks, and songs that have never had a live debut.  Particularly songs they've never played live.   Shenanigans is a gem and yet they've played songs from it MAYBE 4 times (according to setlist.fm, which is not super accurate).  I've never seen video footage of any that so it's questionable.  The only one I know for certain is they attempted to play Outsider but stopped after a few seconds.    Like most bands, Green Day sticks to bigger, older albums to make up a show.  Green Day shows are typically a mix of American Idiot, Dookie and then Nimrod with a few others peppered in.    Insomniac, Kerplunk and 21st Century Breakdown are the ones getting spattered here and there, while Warning, the Trilogy and 1039 get virtually no love at all.   Forget non-album singles and b-sides.     "No One Knows" has been neglected too long.    21% of Insomniac has never been played at all!    "Walking Alone" from Nimrod.    "Poprocks and Coke" from Super Hits.      and even hits get ignored, like "JAR", "Walking Contradiction", "Stuck With Me", "Redundant", "Warning", "Macy's Day Parade" (These singles have been played live, but not very frequently.   Less than 70 times over the years).     "Song of the Century" has been played through speakers but no live performance that I can recall.   The Trilogy was basically left for dead, but all the Uno tracks showed up on the road at one time or another.   Dos got the the least amount of love, with great tracks like "See you tonight", "Baby Eyes" and "Nightlife" likely never seeing the stage lights.   and we can't forget "The Forgotten".    It was a single!   No play.     I'm sure I've done one before, but I'm about to make a set list with all LIVE DEBUTS and a few lesser known hits for good measure.   Bye.   

An almost anything goes concert would be awesome - cheers Dude:D

• Like 1

1.       King For a Day

2.       Sex Drugs Violence

3.       F(woo) Time

4.       Last Night on Earth

5.       She

6.       Pulling Teeth 

7.       Basketcase

8.       Longview

9.       X-Kid

10.   Stray Heart

11.   Jesus of Suburbia 

12.   Let Yourself GO

13.   Welcome To Paradise

14.   21 Guns

15.   American Idiot

16.   Waiting

17.   Hitchin a Ride

18.   Are We the Waiting 

19.   ST. JIMMY 

20.   Stuck With Me

21.   Wake Me Up When September Ends 

22.   When I Come Around

23.   Dope Nose (Weezer) 

24.   Deadbeat Holiday 

25.   Bohemian Rhapsody  

26.   We are the Champions 

27.   The Judge’s Daughter

ENCORE:  

28.   Boulevard of Broken Dreams

29.   Holiday

30.   Brutal Love

31.   Minority

32.   Letterbomb  (with a crazy guitar battle between Jason and Billie with both of them standing on top of flaming pianos as they shred as fast and as great as they possibly can, then start playing in sync with each other for the greatest guitar solo of all time.   Mike is standing between the two of them and they stop for him to do a crazy bass solo, followed by a crazy solo by Tre Cool.    Instead of jumping into the air, the piano fall apart and they both hit the stage, still standing.  Jason says thank you and goodnight and thus ends the greatest show of their career.)

ENCORE DOS:  

33.   Good Riddance  (Billie comes out by himself and goes down into the crowd with his acoustic guitar.  As the masses surround him he turns the mic to them.   There isn’t a dry eye in the house as 100,000 fans sing every word of the classic tune.   And thus ends the greatest show of all time.   For real this time.  

I have tried to make a playlist of under-rated and/or underplayed songs. Here it is:

1: At the Library- because its the first song on 39/Smooth

2: Burnout- because its the first song off Dookie

3: Christie Road

4: Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?

5: Scattered- one of my favourites but soooo underplayed

6: Peacemaker

7: Castaway

8: Stray Heart- one of my favourites from the Trilogy

9: Uptight

10: Warning- when did they last play this?

11: Are we the Waiting

12: Static Age

13: Too Much Too Soon

14: 86- sooo underated

15: Prosthetic Head

16: 21st Century Breakdown

17: Coming Clean

18: 2,000 Light Years Away

19: Redundant- drastically underplayed

20: Last Night on Earth

21: She's a Rebel- see song number 19

22: Haushinka

23: Whatsername

24: Macy's Day Parade

Encore

25: Christian's Inferno

26: Dirty Rotten B******s

27: F.O.D

Edited by a123
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, a123 said:

I have tried to make a playlist of under-rated and/or underplayed songs. Here it is:

5: Scattered- one of my favourites but soooo underplayed

13: Too Much Too Soon- they never play anything off Shenanigans

16: 21st Century Breakdown

23: Whatsername

25: Christian's Inferno

5. One of my favs too, but Billie played it at Geezer 

13. This is an American Idiot B track, not Shenanigans

16.  They played it every show of the 21CB Breakdown tour

23. Hardly underrated

25. They don't play it because it sucks

11 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

I like the start of the song.

5 minutes ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

I like the start of the song.

You're wrong, as usual

Just now, JJ1964 said:

You're wrong, as usual

You hurt my feelings - it's just my opinion.

jk f--- off bitch??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

jk f--- off bitch??

Glad you guys are finally contributing some set lists!   

1.       Let’s Go Crazy

2.       Basketcase

3.       When I Come Around

4.       Oh Love

5.       Jesus of Suburbia

6.       Jackass

7.       Burnout

8.       American Idiot

9.       Transistors Gone Wild  

10.   Redundant

11.   Walking Contradiction

12.   Missing You

13.   Dry Ice

14.   At the Library

15.   The Devil’s Kind

16.   Homecoming

17.   Another One Bites the Dust / Yakaty Sax / The Whole World In His Hands / El Camino 

18.   Longview

19.   Boulevard of Broken Dreams

20.   Minority

ENCORE: 

21.   Brutal Love

22.   Good Riddance

23.   Letterbomb

2 hours ago, thatdude03 said:

Glad you guys are finally contributing some set lists!   

1.       Let’s Go Crazy

2.       Basketcase

3.       When I Come Around

4.       Oh Love

5.       Jesus of Suburbia

6.       Jackass

7.       Burnout

8.       American Idiot

9.       Transistors Gone Wild  

10.   Redundant

11.   Walking Contradiction

12.   Missing You

13.   Dry Ice

14.   At the Library

15.   The Devil’s Kind

16.   Homecoming

17.   Another One Bites the Dust / Yakaty Sax / The Whole World In His Hands / El Camino 

18.   Longview

19.   Boulevard of Broken Dreams

20.   Minority

ENCORE: 

21.   Brutal Love

22.   Good Riddance

23.   Letterbomb

Love it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

jk f--- off bitch??

I try very hard.  Thanks.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

5. One of my favs too, but Billie played it at Geezer 

13. This is an American Idiot B track, not Shenanigans

16.  They played it every show of the 21CB Breakdown tour

23. Hardly underrated

5: I've looked at the Setlist.fm website and its only been played 9 times since 2002 (not including the Geezer performance)

13: I forgot it was a B track

23: Highly rated but underplayed. According to the above website they've only ever played it 25 times- it was not even a staple on the American Idiot tour.

41 minutes ago, a123 said:

5: I've looked at the Setlist.fm website and its only been played 9 times since 2002 (not including the Geezer performance)

13: I forgot it was a B track

23: Highly rated but underplayed. According to the above website they've only ever played it 25 times- it was not even a staple on the American Idiot tour.

Underrated and underplayed are two very different things.  And they are playing Scattered whenever they play now, so it doesn't matter how many times they have played it in the past, they are playing it now.

1.       Devil’s Kind

2.       99 Revolutions

3.       East Jesus Nowhere

4.       Know Your Enemy

5.       Fell For You

6.       Dry Ice

7.       1000 Hours

8.       Future Old Boy

9.       Longview

10.   Worry Rock

11.   Castaway

12.   Walking Alone

13.   St. Jimmy

14.   Give Me Novacaine

15.   Macy’s Day Parade

16.   Outsider / I Don’t Wanna Know if you Lonely / Paint it Black / Teenage Kicks

17.   Extraordinary Girl

18.   Jinx

19.   She

20.   X-Kid

21.   Basketcase

22.   Hitchin a Ride

23.   Hello (Adele)

24.   Boulevard of Broken Dreams

ENCORE: 

25.   Armatage Shanks

26.   Letterbomb

27.   Haha You’re Dead

28.   Olivia

A little heavy on the American Idiot tracks, but overall I'm like it.  I've decided Letterbomb should be always get played.  It's one of the finest songs going these days.