MTV's Musical March Madness 2013.

Ritz

whoa buddy chill lol. im not saying it as a reminder, just that itd be a nice gesture for the guys to know we support them through it all. lets not look into things more than what is being said.

yeah I guess you're right, sorry, of course it'll be awesome if we won, I didn't mean to sound like I'm attacking you :) I just said that it'll be nice if we'd move on

Me too. It's great to have all the support from the fans but I think we should support him without going overboard and bringing it up and every show and such.

I swear, if we lose to Tokio Hotel again. :mad::P

^ this

I remember when I was voting last year :lol:

the awkward moment when you were voting too fast and accidentally voted for the wrong band and for a second you feel like a traitor :mellow:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah I guess you're right, sorry, of course it'll be awesome if we won, I didn't mean to sound like I'm attacking you :) I just said that it'll be nice if we'd move on

dude yeah i feel you :) i didn't mean to 'bring it up' i was just saying is all lol :)

well considering i have 8 hours of work to kill, this came in handy lol

Tokio Hotel fans are just as annoying as Bieber's fans.

more annoying.

Me too. It's great to have all the support from the fans but I think we should support him without going overboard and bringing it up and every show and such.

which is WHY this is better. i'm saying to be all like "good job billie" is annoying, but to just show them that we love them by helping them win, well... i don't see what's wrong with that.

We can't neglect the fact that what happened is a BIG part of Green Day's career -- Billie felt so nervous about being on stage he felt he HAD to drink. We're showing them that they're great no matter what. So yes, no videos, no signs, etc. but they still need support. and winning this shows how they're still relevant after all these years.

^ this

I remember when I was voting last year :lol:

the awkward moment when you were voting too fast and accidentally voted for the wrong band and for a second you feel like a traitor :mellow:

Oh my god, that was the worst. :o

florence, you're winning!

bLVIlDn.png

I didn't know you dyed your hair red! and what's this machine you speak of ?! :o

more annoying.

which is WHY this is better. i'm saying to be all like "good job billie" is annoying, but to just show them that we love them by helping them win, well... i don't see what's wrong with that.

We can't neglect the fact that what happened is a BIG part of Green Day's career -- Billie felt so nervous about being on stage he felt he HAD to drink. We're showing them that they're great no matter what. So yes, no videos, no signs, etc. but they still need support. and winning this shows how they're still relevant after all these years.

thank you for understanding my point! lol

blink 182 aint doing so bad either :ermm:

when you 'cool off'... vote for the other band up against tokio hotel :D

florence, you're winning!

I didn't know you dyed your hair red! and what's this machine you speak of ?! :o

:lol: :lol: haha

Oh, Lauren! :wub:

I voted. Lol I remember when I used to care so much for these things and would vote for hours. :lol: I cant believe how much of a tween I was!! I will probably forget to vote the next time.

NO! NO!NOOOOO! NOT TH AGAIN!!! :mad: I SWEAR I'LL VOTE FOR GREEN DAY TILL THE END OF MMM AND UNTIL THEY WIN!!! I'M SO SICK N TIRED OF TH!!! :shifty::ninja::eyebrows:

Voted! Green Day is in the lead :D I like Deftones and all, but I would pick GD over them any day

I know about the "cooling off period" :P I was part of the MMM 2011 & 2012. Last year we thought only one vote gets counted! :o

ok :mellow: I'm voting like this then:

vote.gif

More like th_keyboardmadness.gif

BLOCKED FROM VOTING!!!! BOOM!

My apologies for the caps...but I get excited when I feel successful. Haha. Now where can I find the voting for those Tokio Hotel losers?

BLOCKED FROM VOTING!!!! BOOM!

My apologies for the caps...but I get excited when I feel successful. Haha. Now where can I find the voting for those Tokio Hotel losers?

Poor My Bloody Valentine - when I was banned they had 1.21% ( I voted for them as many times as for GD :) ) My idea is that we all vote for MBV and for Green Day - seeing TH in the finals again and I'll be headed to hospital!!! :mad::D

I can't believe Queens of the Stone Age is losing to Burno Mars!! I mean I don't mind the guy, but QOTSA is 100x better!

I can't believe Jack White is losing to Linkin Park...wtf?!

Archived