MTV's Musical March Madness 2013.

Ritz

God the TH butthurt is too funny...Just imagine the shit storm that will happen when MBV hits 20%

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

voted. voetd. voted.

when does the first round end?

25th March I think.

Voted. So glad the stupid thing isn't going down anymore, that was too stressful for me :lol: nice to see Green Day are maintaining a healthy lead again :happy:

I can't believe My Bloody Valentine is up to almost 20% now :lol:

What I wouldn't give to be worrying about being up ONLY 80:20 :happy:

Well this is my first cooling period. And all that time I was voting, the percentage stayed at 58.4

Well this is my first cooling period. And all that time I was voting, the percentage stayed at 58.4

That might be a good thing. If the % isn't moving, that's probably because the number of votes has reached a point where we are even more securely entrenched as the band with the majority of the votes. On the other hand, it might mean that they are an equal number of Deftones' votes being submitted in tandem with yours.

Congrats to MBV for clawing back to over 21%. I know the chances are far against them winning, but at least this is better than only having 1% of the votes.

Congrats to MBV for clawing back to over 21%. I know the chances are far against them winning, but at least this is better than only having 1% of the votes.

you never know! they're up to 31% and theres still 3 more days to vote! :)

Yeah...with MBV being up to 31%, all this 4chan stuff going on, and still having 3 days left, we REALLY need to be helping MBV out and trying to get a first round upset here!!

I don't feel right about this. From what I gather, 4chan is cheating to help Tokio Hotel lose? If they are, I think that's really wrong and unfair. No matter how much we want Tokio Hotel to lose. How would you feel if they cheated to make Green Day lose? I'm sure we would all be flipping out.

4Chan is just awful. They do the most stupid and disgusting things on the internet, I guess because they have no lives.

4Chan is just awful. They do the most stupid and disgusting things on the internet, I guess because they have no lives.

No...it's because they can. 4Chan actually has some really cool pages as well. Most viral vidoes that people know and love are found out on 4Chan first. It is used a lot by musicians to spread their music and try to bolster their fan bases. Certain 4Chan pages are a bit disturbing, but that's what you get when you don't regulate shit and allow anything to be posted and talked about :-)

No...it's because they can. 4Chan actually has some really cool pages as well. Most viral vidoes that people know and love are found out on 4Chan first. It is used a lot by musicians to spread their music and try to bolster their fan bases. Certain 4Chan pages are a bit disturbing, but that's what you get when you don't regulate shit and allow anything to be posted and talked about :-)

That may be so, but I still say they have no lives if they're going around trying to cheat (maybe) for online polls and spreading viral videos. it doesn't matter how popular the videos are it's still not a lifetime achievement or anything like that. I just really don't care for them :confused:

but we want to beat TH so GD can win. 4Chan wants to beat TH because they're being jerks. I'd be fine with it if they weren't cheating. I don't know if they actually are cheating, but I wouldn't be surprised.

whats 4chan? im so computer dumb lmao i thought MBV fans were just going hard. i mean i voted for MBV but mainly cause i really like them lol

It's just sad that anyone would cheat for a freaking online poll!

I don't know if I'm right, but I recall that yesterday we had over 58%? :ninja: What's going on, are we going down again??? :shok: If we are :eyebrows: ...

Yeah if there's cheating or bullshit going on it sucks whether it's in our favour or not, a win is meaningless if it's done by cheating. Not much we can do about it though I suppose. All we can do is play fair and square ourselves, that way whatever happens we'll have a moral victory :P

This poll would much more accurate if we could only vote once per round. Also, if the percentages were hidden.

Archived