MTV's Musical March Madness 2013.

Ritz

no. assuming blink182 and green day keep winning, we won't be up against blink182 until the semi-finals.

Technically, the semi-finals are after this round :P

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TH fans are posting websites that automatically vote for them in the comments -.-

TAKE SCREEN SHOTS. QUICK :o:runaround:

I meant 2010 was the first year that MTV had this contest, so Green Day couldn't have won in 2009.

Oh, alright. :mellow: but then we only won once in 2011. :sherlock:

:rolleyes:

Oh my God I didn't think they actually had spies for something like this. :lol: Back in my day we used to just rape the comments sections.

I remember the spies from Paramore :lol: That was so much fun. It wasn't for the March Madness, it was before that. But we had our "spies" too. Maddy was one of them if I remember correctly hahah

I've taken a screen shot but on my iPod so can't post it -.-

Can you post the url so we can look it up ourselves?

I've taken a screen shot but on my iPod so can't post it -.-

email it to gdcommunitysecrets@gmail.com and i'll post it here.

I meant 2010 was the first year that MTV had this contest, so Green Day couldn't have won in 2009.

That's weird of MTV to say that tho :/ Apologies.

Sorry Flo :P

take a screen shot

Why? 1) We're not against them right now. 2) MTV don't give a shit, they probably love to see fans getting pissed off...

sorry but I need to say this -- where did you get your avatar? I saw that picture on Deviant Art, but it was watermarked. I asked the person for the unwatermarked version so I can make a sticker for my laptop out of it, but they said they lost the original file. Do you have the original file or is that just a thumbnail?

I honestly just Google imaged "Funny green day pics" saw this right clicked and saved DvDC06f.jpg

Why? 1) We're not against them right now. 2) MTV don't give a shit, they probably love to see fans getting pissed off...

better to collect all the evidence early.

I honestly just Google imaged "Funny green day pics" saw this right clicked and saved

it's not the big one though. :( okay, thanks for letting me know!

no. assuming blink182 and green day keep winning, we won't be up against blink182 until the semi-finals.

Ohh yes you're right I made a mistake. But I really think GD will win the second round thought! :D

better to collect all the evidence early.

But MTV don't care. It's a lost cause.

Last year some Tokio Hotel fans were cheating though, we even found proof for it. That's why we thought you were cheating this year too. :) thanks for not doing so though

hey! from what interview is your sig of billie joe from? ive been searching it for a while :) hehe

All I'm saying is that, according to MTV, they didn't cheat. Several GDC user sent MTV emails and screenshots etc. MTV looked into and decided that the TH fans weren't doing anything wrong. I mean shit, in their write up about Tokio Hotel winning they even wrote that Green Day fans were complaining and alleging that TH cheated, but that it was unfounded.

i also checked tokio hotels forums and havent found anything like different links or votingsystems. they are only sharing the official link and asking others to vote. theyve been going down for over 24hours now. if they would be cheating they wouldnt drop that fast. i also saw an article from last years mmm where mtv tells that tokio hotels poll was the one that got hacked by the opponents. mtv had to delete over 200 000 :mellow: computerised votes that were casted against tokio hotel. like are we sure they cheated last year? because clearly mtv themself says they didnt :S they were the ones who got cheated on...and the fake votes came from the 4chanwebsite who tried to make it look like tokio hotelfans were cheating. and look at the link, again the 4chan website... :ermm: 4chan were also the ones who started that cut for bieberthing, those people are really sick :sick:

i also checked tokio hotels forums and havent found anything like different links or votingsystems. they are only sharing the official link and asking others to vote. theyve been going down for over 24hours now. if they would be cheating they wouldnt drop that fast. i also saw an article from last years mmm where mtv tells that tokio hotels poll was the one that got hacked by the opponents. mtv had to delete over 200 000 :mellow: computerised votes that were casted against tokio hotel. like are we sure they cheated last year? because clearly mtv themself says they didnt :S they were the ones who got cheated on...and the fake votes came from the 4chanwebsite who tried to make it look like tokio hotelfans were cheating. and look at the link, again the 4chan website... :ermm: 4chan were also the ones who started that cut for bieberthing, those people are really sick :sick:

I don't think MTV really cared. but, they DID cheat, i saw TH fans tweeting about the vote bots and everything. ._.

Archived