MTV's Musical March Madness 2013.

Ritz

Green Day lost last time because Tokio Hotel cheated. I don't want to be one of those people. We're not really winning if we cheated. I'd rather lose fair and square.

All I'm saying is that, according to MTV, they didn't cheat. Several GDC user sent MTV emails and screenshots etc. MTV looked into and decided that the TH fans weren't doing anything wrong. I mean shit, in their write up about Tokio Hotel winning they even wrote that Green Day fans were complaining and alleging that TH cheated, but that it was unfounded.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I'm saying is that, according to MTV, they didn't cheat. Several GDC user sent MTV emails and screenshots etc. MTV looked into and decided that the TH fans weren't doing anything wrong. I mean shit, in their write up about Tokio Hotel winning they even wrote that Green Day fans were complaining and alleging that TH cheated, but that it was unfounded.

Well I don't want to give them a reason to accuse us of cheating. Maybe MTV will actually care this time.

and it's not about not getting caught. If you told me to steal a candy bar from a store and 100% assured me I wouldn't get caught, I still wouldn't do it. Even if it's just a $1 candy bar. The principal of it isn't right.

So happy to see it going up again, just hope it stays that way :angry if Green Day win this year it'll be their 3rd time, even if it's just a online contest that still has a nice ring to it, plus I would feel like a proud mother :happy:

If I was MTV and found out that the competition was completely rigged by one band's fan base, I would be quite hesitant to admit that the accusations are true and redo the entire poll.

So happy to see it going up again, just hope it stays that way :angry if Green Day win this year it'll be their 3rd time, even if it's just a online contest that still has a nice ring to it, plus I would feel like a proud mother :happy:

*their 2nd time. :whistle we won 2011 and last year we lost to TH.

OR DID I MISS SOMETHING? :o

57,11% now :runaround:

btw. I recruited my sister to vote for GD while I'm sleeping :lol:

*their 2nd time. :whistle we won 2011 and last year we lost to TH.

OR DID I MISS SOMETHING? :o

57,11% now :runaround:

btw. I recruited my sister to vote for GD while I'm sleeping :lol:

MTV said 3rd time :P 2nd time still has a nice ring to it if so :lol:

I left my phone with my brother while I was getting some food and when I came back he was voting for the Deftones :( I don't think their percentage went up though.

Another spy here, and seriously, Tokio Hotel isn't cheating the slightest bit. I haven't seen a single TH fan promoting the use of an IP blocker or worse, auto click, and I'm an active fan. We're just like you guys, we want our band to win and we're dedicated + we're a lot.

Although, this time round we will lose, because people like these, http://boards.4chan.org/mu/res/34216369#p34217521 are the ones to cheat and unfortunately our band seems to cause a lot more hatred than Green Day does.

Have fun voting :)

Another spy here, and seriously, Tokio Hotel isn't cheating the slightest bit. I haven't seen a single TH fan promoting the use of an IP blocker or worse, auto click, and I'm an active fan. We're just like you guys, we want our band to win and we're dedicated + we're a lot.

Although, this time round we will lose, because people like these, http://boards.4chan.org/mu/res/34216369#p34217521 are the ones to cheat and unfortunately our band seems to cause a lot more hatred than Green Day does.

You are the nicest spy I've ever met :lol: (anyone else feeling bad that we spammed their forum last year? :P ).

MTV said 3rd time :P 2nd time still has a nice ring to it if so :lol:

ok :confused: I guess MTV is right :lol:

but seriously... :mellow: when did we win the 1st time? I don't remember.

Last year some Tokio Hotel fans were cheating though, we even found proof for it. That's why we thought you were cheating this year too. :) thanks for not doing so though

Spies are welcome here :D. Hope you have fun voting too!

Another spy here

Nothing against you. Thanks for not cheating. However, I think it's a little ridiculous what Tokio Hotel said about their album. If Green Day said that, I'd be like "lol are you serious? well guess I'm not voting for you if you're threatening us because that's stupid".

ok :confused: I guess MTV is right :lol:

but seriously... :mellow: when did we win the 1st time? I don't remember.

2009 maybe? :/ i'm not sure but if MTV thinks that I'm not going to argue with it :lol:

2009 maybe? :/ i'm not sure but if MTV thinks that I'm not going to argue with it :lol:

2010 was the first year, i think. in march of 2009 green day hadn't had an album in 5 years!

Nothing against you. Thanks for not cheating. However, I think it's a little ridiculous what Tokio Hotel said about their album. If Green Day said that, I'd be like "lol are you serious? well guess I'm not voting for you if you're threatening us because that's stupid".

but someone on here said..

my best friend is a tokio hotelfan and she told me they were joking and that the fans know it because it has already been confirmed on theyre twitter, facebook and recordlabel

but I think that's even more pathetic
"hey guys, about the album? yeah, that was a joke
hahahahahaha WE ARE FUNNY - no album guys!

but we even filmed a video with ourselves and everything, that means we're relevant now!

so just keep voting"

atm it looks like we have to face Tegan & Sara in the next round!

2010 was the first year, i think. in march of 2009 green day hadn't had an album in 5 years!

In 2010 Coheed & Cambria won against MCR. :sherlock:

In 2010 Coheed & Cambria won against MCR. :sherlock:

I meant 2010 was the first year that MTV had this contest, so Green Day couldn't have won in 2009.

Oh god...that /mu/ place is making one hell of a job scaring the TH fans...They have a mass of people vote for mbv and the TH fans accuse them of hacking the polls...imagine the shit storm that will happen once MBV reaches 10%

sorry but I need to say this -- where did you get your avatar? I saw that picture on Deviant Art, but it was watermarked. I asked the person for the unwatermarked version so I can make a sticker for my laptop out of it, but they said they lost the original file. Do you have the original file or is that just a thumbnail?

TH fans are posting websites that automatically vote for them in the comments -.-

take a screen shot

Against Blink 182 after this round! :)

no. assuming blink182 and green day keep winning, we won't be up against blink182 until the semi-finals.

Archived