Billie Joe on the cover of Rolling Stone "The Road Back From Hell"

Sanity Loan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally read the interview and I almost cried reading it. I had no idea how hard the times billie has gone through. (does this sentence makes sence? )

That would cost me 300% more than the original rate :P

Oh that sucks! :(

Is this a new picture?

billiers.png

That's a fantastic picture of him! He looks so beautiful! :wub:

if i'm not mistaken someone made a comment that tre likes to drink... you're the one that connected that to whether Tre cares about billie. you made that leap. just putting that out there. Of course we all can say that there were clues looking back on it now but I for one did not connect Tre making a sad face to billies a drug addict. It wasnt like that, its wasnt obvious

You ARE mistaken...totally mistaken. Try actually READING my posts and more importantly that original persons post about Tre that I responded to...Jesus. Also where the fuck did you get the notion I was suggestion Tre's expression indicated Billie was a drug addict?!?! I swear I am unfollowing this crazy ass thread now. Learn to read though before quoting me in future.

People magazine had little write up

Now, the musician insists he's on the mend and no longer drinking. "I
want to put on good shows," says Armstrong, who will resume touring with
Green Day on March 10 in Pomona, Calif. "I want to be reliable."

Armstrong also admits maintaining his sobriety will be a challenge.
"There is still the obsession for alcohol," he says. "There's also
sleepless nights. But I have to work on it every day. Because I know
what goes on out there … I've got to watch my step."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20677850,00.html

I hate how the press distorts the news. "Green Day star Billie Joe turns to God to beat pills and booze" :mellow:

You ARE mistaken...totally mistaken. Try actually READING my posts and more importantly that original persons post about Tre that I responded to...Jesus. Also where the fuck did you get the notion I was suggestion Tre's expression indicated Billie was a drug addict?!?! I swear I am unfollowing this crazy ass thread now. Learn to read though before quoting me in future.

tumblr_mcwyrhTrLW1ri8rqko1_500.gif

I think you're the 3rd or 4th person to post that :lol:

Actually 3rd :P I was about to edit it when my internet fucked up :mellow:

I hate how the press distorts the news. "Green Day star Billie Joe turns to God to beat pills and booze" :mellow:

Ugh

I love how alot of people on here think they have psychology degrees all of a sudden...really.. the man talked about his problems fairly openly in this interview now let the man be. God.

The worst part is that people will actually believe that. It's not that it's an important thing with this one, but geez! That's totally mixing up things. He did NOT turn to God. At least it's not anything you can assume from the interview. Goddammit.

Just that after this interview I realised... the song Suffocate was totally about himself! :o

Just that after this interview I realised... the song Suffocate was totally about himself! :o

I thought about that too. Just take the first line "3 AM, I'm drunk again"..well the whole song show exactly that what he described in the interview.

I think I really should start analyzing Billie lyrics Oo Seems like they're showing how he's feeling pretty detailed.

The worst part is that people will actually believe that. It's not that it's an important thing with this one, but geez! That's totally mixing up things. He did NOT turn to God. At least it's not anything you can assume from the interview. Goddammit.

The gullible buffoons that follow gossip sites religiously are not the kind of people we want as fellow fans anyway. :thumbsdown:

The gullible buffoons that follow gossip sites religiously are not the kind of people we want as fellow fans anyway. :thumbsdown:

Yeah, this is true, but I don't like people having a wrong image of Billie. People lately think of him as a worthless drug-addicted alcoholic, and he's really so much more than that!

Oh my fucking God, seriously? Stuff like this makes me sick. Fuck the media.

Yeah, this is true, but I don't like people having a wrong image of Billie. People lately think of him as a worthless drug-addicted alcoholic, and he's really so much more than that!

Unfortunately, that's the way it is with most stars. You have die-hard fans, "fans", misinformed people who don't care either way, and a vocal minority (sometimes majority) that hates the individual/group for illogical reasons. I love Bono, and I hate it when people demonize him for moving some of U2's business operations out of Ireland, even though he's a world renowned philanthropist and advocate for racial and economic equality in Africa and elsewhere.

I thought about that too. Just take the first line "3 AM, I'm drunk again"..well the whole song show exactly that what he described in the interview.

I think I really should start analyzing Billie lyrics Oo Seems like they're showing how he's feeling pretty detailed.

Both Billie and Mike has said that if you wanna know something about Billie just check his lyrics, he would never have to write a biography about himself cause it's all in his songs.

Archived