¡Cuatro! premiere at X-Games in Aspen

Cori

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started to watch the games, but I got bored so fast :P LUCKILY the 4 songs came before I stopped watching (only bits and 99 Revolutions & Stray Heart instrumentals but I don't care, it made me happy :) )

I started to watch the games, but I got bored so fast :P LUCKILY the 4 songs came before I stopped watching (only bits and 99 Revolutions & Stray Heart instrumentals but I don't care, it made me happy :) )

where can you watch?

itll be the same answer mike has given us time and time again. "hes doing great blah blah blah......... next question"

that would be enough. I don't expect nor do I want them to go into details, it's none of our buisness, but just a little update like "he's doing well" will be more than enough

can someone please explain? sorry I am spamming here, but how are you all watching this?

can someone please explain? sorry I am spamming here, but how are you all watching this?

ESPN, but it's only the sport not the movie and the ''soundtrack'' for the X- Games features Green Day music

I would think/hope Jason would be there...he's on the fucking cover...But who knows maybe he couldn't make it.

I would think/hope Jason would be there...he's on the fucking cover...But who knows maybe he couldn't make it.

Yes, I think the same, at least they should have Jason there, but who knows

Like 3 hours away!

That much!? Oh, I thought it was like in 1h at most :( well, then I'll go to bed and see what happened tomorrow. I'm expecting tons of screencaps and pics! :D

That much!? Oh, I thought it was like in 1h at most :( well, then I'll go to bed and see what happened tomorrow. I'm expecting tons of screencaps and pics! :D

The only thing I expect is how long will it be, I pre-orderes the Ultimate Box Set and if it's not 2 and a half hours at least I would be very dissapointed

Jack mentioned an instrumental version of X-Kid was played during the X-Games tonight.

CRIES

lol, at people thinking Billie isn't going to do the tour.

They wouldn't have rescheduled dates if that was the case!! :P

Who knows...

I don't know :P and I don't know how are we going to know when or what happens

Who knows...I don't know :P and I don't know how are we going to know when or what happens

Twiiter facebook instagram gdc gda tumbr stuff like that

It should be starting soon...

But wait... Are they showing the film now or is the Q and A now?

First the movie

Is there any streaming or..?

No

Staying tuned, watching the X games! Soon, we will have the answers! I can't wait for this interview to happen.

Archived