US rescheduled tour dates, Ticketmaster cancellation claims, and messages from venues

skindogfuss

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's probably from before they got rescheduled.

I dont think so, she got it for Christmas. Anyways i hope it is part of the new tour dates that the band will release soon.

Wow that is great news. I have tickets for the Toronto show I do hope they announce it soon...its been like forever. Yes I am also very proud of Billie. I cannot wait I am so anxious LOL

I'm really hoping it'll be March/April. That would be so perfect for me.

hmmm March I may have another show to go to...I have a feeling they do the rescheduled tour in the early fall or late fall I believe

Wow that is great news. I have tickets for the Toronto show I do hope they announce it soon...its been like forever. Yes I am also very proud of Billie. I cannot wait I am so anxious LOL

hmmm March I may have another show to go to...I have a feeling they do the rescheduled tour in the early fall or late fall I believe

Any date for Madison but March 4, would be fine, because I have tickets to see Muse that day. If it's in Spring I hope it's closer to my birthday which is May 6. If it's in Fall, any day should work if it's announced soon like they say.

I dont think so, she got it for Christmas. Anyways i hope it is part of the new tour dates that the band will release soon.

That was the original date of that show though... it's entirely possible she got her ticket in the mail months earlier and was just given it for Christmas but it will be moved forward.

FUCKING FINALLY. Like, seriously. They have our fucking money already so I was getting a little impatient! :lol: I want to buy Gaslight Anthem tickets!

Any date for Madison but March 4, would be fine, because I have tickets to see Muse that day. If it's in Spring I hope it's closer to my birthday which is May 6. If it's in Fall, any day should work if it's announced soon like they say.

March 3 and 4 are my "FUCK please don't schedule those days" because I want to see Gaslight Anthem on either of those! :lol:

I hope it wont be on a week day :( During the summer would be so perfect. I WANT TO GO TO THEIR SHOW SOO BAD I can't miss this and to wait for the fuckin date is pissing me off!!!!

So glad for all the american fans! This was well deserved and I think it also means they're kind of.. back. :)

Oh yes!!! :woot: I hope they put Seattle on the schedule again! That was supposed to be the first concert of the tour... :cry:

Please promise to reschedule it, Green Day! Please, please, please, pleas, please! I would give almost anything to see you back here!

It would be really exciting if they added shows in the cities where the 2012 canceled shows were ... but those shows were canceled, not postponed for a reason. I hate sounding like both a know it all and a Debbie Downer, but I think their first priority will be to reschedule the 2013 shows versus adding new ones. And with all the European dates they're adding, we're getting into May ... that's less time available to reschedule the currently postponed dates, so adding more is becoming more difficult each festival or whatever they add.

I hope I'm wrong :)

the best thing we get from this info is that this must mean that billie is doing much better and is ready to rock the masses again :)

my guess is that they will do the US-tour before they do the festival shows in europe..the us-shows could be sth like a warm-up and to see what new songs are best to play live ^^

How soon is soon for the IC? :lol: anyway it's great news, I hope we'll hear something from Billie as well...I remember Rob Cavallo said he would have been back after Christmas

I think we have to wait until the end of the holidays for the US dates though

So that probably means no Irish date then. Great we are always forgotten or play second fiddle to the UK. :(

So that probably means no Irish date then. Great we are always forgotten or play second fiddle to the UK. :(

Don't worry, Green Day always remember us. Billie always says that we're the most intense shows to play :P

There are plenty of common spots in the U.S. they haven't hit either, so I think it's safe to say once they reschedule everything they "postponed," there will be more dates announced in the future in places they didn't hit.

Archived