US rescheduled tour dates, Ticketmaster cancellation claims, and messages from venues

skindogfuss

April 3rd Philly?! HELL YEAH! :runaround:
I won't freak out too much till it's completely official though. Oh, and I still need a ticket...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone emailed them a couple days ago and they said they were working on a date. This list was posted 5 days ago.

I'm not believing anything till we get an official release.

Yeah, I'm prone to believe Wolstein more than this random site, but, shit, just seeing that scared me! ... Unless Wolstein is lying to cover their ass and the show IS canceled ... fuck, I'm thinking about this far too much :lol:

I do think that those datest are correct, too big of a coincidence otherwise. The only thing I'm thinking though, is- maybe they are still trying to reschedule the dates listed as canceled which is why the new dates haven't been posted yet?

GOT AN EMAIL FROM THE WEIRD SITE THAT POSTED THOSE DATES!

They said they got the info from Creative Artists Agency, GD's agent.

Weird...

The April 9th Providence date was removed from GD.com and the BandsInTown Facebook event for the concert that said the date also got cancelled. Either this was all a mistake or they didn't want dates out there yet.

OKAY SO:

That weird website told me, as I said before, that CAA (Green Day's agent) is who gave them the info. When I asked them why they're the ones who exclusively have it, they said they "pushed hard for the release of the info" because the show they were hosting was canceled.

Hrmmm.

WHOA. Holy shit this is going to be mental. I have a Billy Talent show on the 13th, the Quebec show on the 12th, and Toronto on the 11th.

Man I hope this is true, but if it is, I am going to die.

I seriously don't know how I'm going to do it. 3 concerts in a row.

YOU WILL DO IT AND YOU WILL LIKE IT.

YOU WILL DO IT AND YOU WILL LIKE IT.

I won't sleep. All nighter to Toronto on the 10th, then waiting in line all day on the 11th, the concert, then all nighter to go to Quebec (about 10 hour drive, so more by bus), the concert, then an all nighter to go back to Montreal and the BT concert.

I won't sleep. All nighter to Toronto on the 10th, then waiting in line all day on the 11th, the concert, then all nighter to go to Quebec (about 10 hour drive, so more by bus), the concert, then an all nighter to go back to Montreal and the BT concert.

Seriously better than all of the all nighters you have to pull for school. :D

If the Philly and Fairfax dates are correct I will be INCREDIBLY happy because it will be during my spring break so now I don't have to get a substitute for 2 days in a row like I would have in January--I'd hate to have to leave my little 4th graders for 2 days!!

GOT AN EMAIL FROM THE WEIRD SITE THAT POSTED THOSE DATES!

They said they got the info from Creative Artists Agency, GD's agent.

Weird...

I mean the site isnt that weird. It's the site for the arena in Maine where Green Day was supposed to have their show. The show was canceled there

but anywho, glad that they got it from GD's agent!

Um. I kinda really hope these are real. Sorry to everyone that can't make it to those shows anymore, or got theirs cancelled. :(

But. It still isn't 100% yet, right?

If the Philly and Fairfax dates are correct I will be INCREDIBLY happy because it will be during my spring break so now I don't have to get a substitute for 2 days in a row like I would have in January--I'd hate to have to leave my little 4th graders for 2 days!!

Same here--those two dates would be awesome...except my husband won't be able to go, so I will have an extra ticket to each. I wonder if they will refund just one of the two tickets? hrrm. I'm also considering flying up to NYC April 7, if that one happens (though no ticket to that show yet...)

please please please give us an official announcement...

God, this @#!*% blows. My concert is @#!*% canceled and we had to get our tickets from scalpers. They were really expensive too, god, i'm screwed.

edit: wrong mohegan sun date, my concert's still on. I literally just broke down crying, oh my god. Looks like my first Green Day concert may still be on. If your concert was canceled, I'm really sorry guys, hopefully it'll be rescheduled.

I mean the site isnt that weird. It's the site for the arena in Maine where Green Day was supposed to have their show. The show was canceled there

but anywho, glad that they got it from GD's agent!

I'm just saying it's weird because it's a site for a lot of different kinds of entertainment and they have this info which is weird and it's all just weirdy weird weird. I'm actually just frustrated. :)

No more Vegas???? :cry:

If these dates are correct, no GD for me..........

Devastated :(

I'm just saying it's weird because it's a site for a lot of different kinds of entertainment and they have this info which is weird and it's all just weirdy weird weird. I'm actually just frustrated. :)

ohhh ok gotcha lol

Yeah same here though, I have tickets to Barclay center so I'm really hoping that date is true!

Archived