¡Tre! Streaming Tomorrow

redline punk

of tres dick? to whom does the replicated dick shape spawn from?

Well, considering the album is called Tre...

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is people saying that the "trilogy ends tomorrow" because of TRÉ's streaming?? Is not like something that will end forever :ermm: The way I see it, after all three albums come out is when the real party can start so you listen to the 3 of them in a row. Fucking sweet :)

If you think about it, I notice no-one has mentioned the fact that if Billie never went to Rehab/Counselling, we would not be as hyped about Tré as we are now.

Didn't the email they sent out (which I never even received) tell the ultimate box set buyers not expect the book version of Tre to arrive anytime before the 18th? Due to the switch around of dates. So it'll be a longer wait for anyone who plans to wait for that (I think i'm just going to wait for the download link to be emailed to me)

If you think about it, I notice no-one has mentioned the fact that if Billie never went to Rehab/Counselling, we would not be as hyped about Tré as we are now.

We wouldn't be? How do you figure?

Why is people saying that the "trilogy ends tomorrow" because of TRÉ's streaming?? Is not like something that will end forever :ermm: The way I see it, after all three albums come out is when the real party can start so you listen to the 3 of them in a row. Fucking sweet :)

Exactly, and they will be finally able to play all the songs more freely in the tour.

I don't really know how having a high quality really related to what I said but okay.

I just don't understand why a band would set a release date for an album and then let everyone listen to it a week before it's released. It defeats the purpose of a release date in my opinion because you get to hear it anyway and it ruins the suspense, if you will. It just seems pointless to me and I personally don't like the idea.

Because it releases the friday beforehand in Europe, 4 days early. And so a stream is only 2 days + 6 hours before its released there, CDs are normally shipped to retailers and stuff hence most albums leak then cos of that. an official stream deters people from torrenting the album or whatever...it'll be out there regardless even if they don't .

I will admit I did not realize that.

I was under the assumption that the best audio quality (other than the CD itself) was via FLAC or WAV

(This is strictly speaking of 16/44 files)

It's slightly better than mp3 but not that much like some would lead you to believe

Wav are the best source

17 hours til stream :happy: going to sleep and gonna wake up in 6 hours :happy: that will be 11 hours till stream :happy: gonna be school for 7,5 hours :happy: that will be 3,5 hours till stream :happy: oh i love this life :happy:

Ok i'm fangirling too much with this math :D

Goodnight friends :happy:

Fuck. Around 9:00 is when the leak goes live here in California...which means I have to be ready for school by then and pray to God that my friend picks me up at least around 9:45. If I don't listen to it before school I'm going to be impatient all day, and I absolutely hate watching the clock.

Luckily, I work at 11 which should give me plenty of time to put it on my phone and a CD for my car.

Luckily, I work at 11 which should give me plenty of time to put it on my phone and a CD for my car.

Well fuck you too buddy. :angry

Well.... Another day of waiting haha, just like today. im going to check if there is any leak at the 6:00 AM (I wake up for school at that time). If it hasnt leak (WHAT A SURPRISE!), i have to wait 8 hours of school to finally comeback to my house...

AND IF IT HASNT LEAKED AT THAT POINT MY FRIENDS...... HEADS WILL ROLL :lol:

PD: I have French test and also an Literature test tomorrow :dance: (sarcastic joy)

Instead of school you should go to Meme school and learn how to use memes correctly.

Instead of GDC, you should go on a forum where people actually enjoy reading your posts :P

Instead of GDC, you should go on a forum where people actually enjoy reading your posts :P

You may have noticed, two people liked that post ;)

You may have noticed, two people liked that post ;)

Out of the 50,000 people on GDC.

i want someone to make another leak joke i need a lift

YESTERDAY:

knock knock

Who's there?

Tre. I'll see you tomorrow

TODAY:

Can't go out. Tre's on his way over

Tre never shows up

Out of the 50,000 people on GDC.

YESTERDAY:

knock knock