¡Tre! Streaming Tomorrow

redline punk

ohhh the mystery! and ugh the wait! haha I shouldn't complain its only tomorrow super excited

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohhh the mystery! and ugh the wait! haha I shouldn't complain its only tomorrow super excited

:) same here

Tomorrow it is then :)

I shall play and finish the whole of Far Cry 3 by the time the stream is up :)

Anyway, I heard the previews of X-Kid and Missing You, and I understand why they chose this tracklist for the last album. They saved the best for last ;)

If i remember well the quality of Rolling Stone's ¡Dos! stream wasn't that bad. Though I'm not sure about NME, I have never listened to streams on that site, does anyone know if they usually have good quality?

--

Wow, Im amazed by the amount of users viewing this thread o.o

Don't know for sure how good the quality is for NME but most people say it's pretty good. Can't wait another day goddamit, I WANT IT TO COME OUT NOW!!!

the higher the bitrate the higher the quality. The numbers are a measure of how much data is being converted into sound per second, so a higher bitrate reveals more detail.

however, both 320 and 128 mp3 files are relatively low quality compared to other formats such as WAV or FLAC

Not to get too off topic, but FLAC is bullshit, placebo and can barely be noticed.

Send me a PM if you want to talk this out :P

Not to get too off topic, but FLAC is bullshit, placebo and can barely be noticed.

Send me a PM if you want to talk this out :P

I completely agree. Same as buying Dre's Beats over other headphones. Marketing gimmick!

Yeah! I would not wait until Christmas to hear it! I didn't listen to the streaming of Uno! and Dos!, but I will listen to Tré! for sure! :happy:

The stream will probably be on Soundcloud, so the quality will most likely be whatever quality Soundcloud can handle.

The stream will probably be 128 because they don't want people quitting halfway through the first song because it can't load. the better quality, the bigger file.

Some may have the network to stream 1080p video by the second, but that's not the targeted group for this stream.

The stream will probably be 128 because they don't want people quitting halfway through the first song because it can't load. the better quality, the bigger file.

Some may have the network to stream 1080p video by the second, but that's not the targeted group for this stream.

Yeah, but it's not like the demograph for this stream is people with shitty internet connections. :lol:

Either way, it'll be good enough to enjoy until you buy your own copy. Asking for a high quality stream just to rip it for your own pleasures is asking a bit much I think. Especially since it comes out next Tuesday.

Na na na not listening :P. And I really don't want to this time since I haven't had nearly enough Dos to satisfy me yet. But fucking hell I can't believe it's out in a week :dance:

Na na na not listening :P. And I really don't want to this time since I haven't had nearly enough Dos to satisfy me yet. But fucking hell I can't believe it's out in a week :dance:

I think you'll cave :)

You'll crack like my spine after a gaming session.

Why are they streaming it? What's the point of having a release date if you just stream it before it's "released"...

Why are they streaming it? What's the point of having a release date if you just stream it before it's "released"...

Part of the promotional schemes these days.

18 hours and 45 minutes left...

Oh i know! I'm gonna set my alarm clocks 18 times. Every hour one YES I AM THAT CRAZY :runaround:

Or...

Maybe not ... there's chance i could forget (even if just for the minute) about Tré and time will be faster ...

hmm

:bunny:

I listened to the others, or parts of the others, early, but since this is the final part think i'm gonna wait too XD

are we allowed to listen to the stream anytime or just when it first starts?

Archived