Famous Green Day fans

Metanoia

Alice Cooper from KISS, he was commenting on them when they were named one of the best artists in hard rock a few years back. He really likes them and said that he was blown away when 'Good Riddance' came out, he thought it was so good. Which is cool because he and Katy Perry are fans and they presented the recent Grammy--it's kind of full circle.

Are you guys serious about Lil' Wayne, lil' Jon and Eminem learning guitar to them? And also George Bush liking AI? I mean stranger things have happened, but it's kind of hard to believe, and sarcasm is so hard to detect in text.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leigh Bucknall of The Razorbax of course ;)

www.therazorbax.co.uk

proof that daniel radcliffe loves green day:

NICE!!! :thumbsup:

Alice Cooper from KISS, he was commenting on them when they were named one of the best artists in hard rock a few years back. He really likes them and said that he was blown away when 'Good Riddance' came out, he thought it was so good. Which is cool because he and Katy Perry are fans and they presented the recent Grammy--it's kind of full circle.

Are you guys serious about Lil' Wayne, lil' Jon and Eminem learning guitar to them? And also George Bush liking AI? I mean stranger things have happened, but it's kind of hard to believe, and sarcasm is so hard to detect in text.

Alice Cooper isn't in KISS. He was way before KISS.

Alice Cooper isn't in KISS. He was way before KISS.

Oh God. You. Are. Right. What a faux pas. I was remembering the clip with Alice and the story about early Billie and Mike digging KISS and the two wires got crossed in my brain.

But I can earn my repreve, I have another celeb fan to add. Stark Sands, he's a Tony-award nominated actor and he played Lt. Fick in the HBO miniseries Generation Kill, he loves Green Day, I read that he is also in the AI play, but I can't swear by it. Anyway, huge fan there. I don't know if anyone watched the miniseries but he was great in it.

goddamnit why do they have to be so awesome

because they are! I don't know anyone who could hate them...

What's this I hear about Bush liking American idiot.?!?!

:lol: :lol:

What's this I hear about Bush liking American idiot.?!?!

:lol: :lol:

Oh God that poor man. That only gives my grandpa more reason to hate him and more reason to love Green Day :lol:

the jonas brothers like them a lot. lol. they even blogged about billie joe going to one of their concerts haha

oh jay-z also likes green day too. he mentioned them in his EMA award speech

oh jay-z also likes green day too. he mentioned them in his EMA award speech

right! and i think lil wayne once said something.....

Well I am sure that you don't know him and he is not a celebrity,his name is Vasilis Pliatsikas and he is a greek national footballer.He lives now in germany where he plays with a club called Schalke.Well some greek friends of mine told me that he likes GD.I don't know if this is true.ok?? :)39411.jpg

Well I am sure that you don't know him and he is not a celebrity,his name is Vasilis Pliatsikas and he is a greek national footballer.He lives now in germany where he plays with a club called Schalke.Well some greek friends of mine told me that he likes GD.I don't know if this is true.ok?? :)http://www.spox.com/de/daten/pics/fussball/bilder/spieler/gross/39411.jpg

True or not - he's very cute.

Well I am sure that you don't know him and he is not a celebrity,his name is Vasilis Pliatsikas and he is a greek national footballer.He lives now in germany where he plays with a club called Schalke.Well some greek friends of mine told me that he likes GD.I don't know if this is true.ok?? :)39411.jpg

aekara k fan twn green day??? ti to kalytero :PPPPPPPPPP

aekara k fan twn green day??? ti to kalytero :PPPPPPPPPP

aekara vasoula e?XAXA.Vasika opws lew den xerw an einai alitheia,so.... :)

ehm madonna is a close friend of the guys.... michael jackson was tre's friend ( billie joe said it on bullet in a bible)

ehm madonna is a close friend of the guys.... michael jackson was tre's friend ( billie joe said it on bullet in a bible)

I think he was kidding.

Yeah. But it's a little bit strange. I'd have never thought about R&B stars love rock bands. Almost everybody loves Green Day except John Lydon who's actually lead singer of a punk rock band.

Archived