"Stray Heart" Screen Shot

bri1039

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont know why people were expecting green day to be in it... it was obvious they werent with Billie situation

maybe I'm stupid, I don't get the story in the video, can someone please explain me what happens in the video:D?

The guy is a womanizing jerk. His heart baisically keeps straying - ie he flirts with girls all over and yeah

I think GD are in the video :D you know, in Jesus Of Suburbia, GD are in TV (bullet in a bible) and hear you can see LP of GD .. so .. technically .. :D

AND YEAH! this is kick ass video! really dig it :)

I want an HD upload, anyone? PLEASE! :D

GreenDay.com always fails to deliver. =/

And seriously I am not even missing Green Day from the video. Yes, its that awesome.

maybe I'm stupid, I don't get the story in the video, can someone please explain me what happens in the video:D?

The guy is a womanizing jerk. His heart baisically keeps straying - ie he flirts with girls all over and yeah

But in the end the heart went back to that blonde girl, who didn't want it back. "But I just can't have you"

I know this too but the line ,everything that I want I want from you but I just can't have you, doesn't fit for me to this music video

If people are still looking for a link type in green day on tumblr and itll bring up some that should work

The video made the song actualy sound good!

Exactly. Its great. Rob should be made the official director!

If you look on the previous page I put the YouTube link there. :)

Thanks! I watched the video already, but I want to post it on my site and I wont be posting any unofficial links! :)

Archived