¡DOS! Album

Liam

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont like his voice. sounds like one of this annoying simple plan or other lame wannabe punkbands. dont take it personal im just saying what im thinking. and do you use pitch correction? sounds awfull too. i know you won't change it cause many people love your covers, but i would like to hear you sing it more naturally and not trying to sound perfect. maybe one octave lower?

"Baby Eyes", "Ashley", and "Wow! That's Loud" are my tunes right now. Those songs are fantastic, I can't get over the sounds on those songs.

There's one version, it's the same. The different release dates are because of the different countries, that's all.

HEY!!!!..... You changed your profile pic.

I don't know what to think about DOS! I received it yesterday and gave it a few rows in my player, but I'm still not so impressed, like I was with UNO!. DOS! has IMO a few cool tracks like SWTRLF, Stray Heart, Lazy Bones, maybe Makeout Party and the rest is so like... yeah, it's interesting, it's a bit more different than the "normal" Green Day sound, but it doesn't blow me away. Obviously, I should give it a listen more often, but it's not my favorite record to say at least. It's a pretty diverting album, which I could listen to one/two times and then I need sth. different.

Also I have the same feeling like I had with UNO!: The record has a really strong beginning, but at the half of it, it becomes kind of random, if you know what I mean.

www.hidemyass.com

Torrent sites are blocked in my country too, but I got it

nope, proxies are are blocked too.

It pains me, but I think I'd go as far as to say I hate Dos.

ahh, shame. why? and do you think uno is better?

ahh, shame. why? and do you think uno is better?

It's just not my kinda thing at all, only like two songs from it. Yeah, I much prefer Uno.

It's just not my kinda thing at all, only like two songs from it. Yeah, I much prefer Uno.

Just curious; which two songs?

i dont like his voice. sounds like one of this annoying simple plan or other lame wannabe punkbands. dont take it personal im just saying what im thinking. and do you use pitch correction? sounds awfull too. i know you won't change it cause many people love your covers, but i would like to hear you sing it more naturally and not trying to sound perfect. maybe one octave lower?

Thanks for the feedback.

And an octave lower? :lol: I don't know if anyone can go that low.

Stray Heart and Lazy Bones.

Stray Heart and Lazy Bones.

same here! I think Uno is better.... I like wild one, see you tonight and others as well....but I'd prefer thay did a second FHT album instead of a Green day one... uhhmmm I don't know...I don't like garage rock too much...

Thanks for the feedback.

And an octave lower? :lol: I don't know if anyone can go that low.

The pitch is great. I'd just ditch the Tom Delonge impression.

I am pretty much sure that Baby Eyes is dedicated to his son Jacob.The line"Your middle name is danger" isfor him, coz jacob's middle name is danger.Cool dad

I am pretty much sure that Baby Eyes is dedicated to his son Jacob.The line"Your middle name is danger" isfor him, coz jacob's middle name is danger.Cool dad

That's the first thing that came into my head when I heard that line. It definitely alludes to fatherhood and family.

I haven't the foggiest idea what Baby Eyes is about, but besides for the Danger line I really hope it's not about his son, and I have no idea how it could be :lol:

Hey everybody! Let's all criticise Matt's use of pitch correction in a completely irrelevant thread again!!! -_-

I haven't even heard Baby Eyes yet, but you can't assume it's about his son unless he says so. My guess is he just got the idea for the line from his name. He's clearly very amused by that name judging by how much he loves mentioning it :lol:, probably just wanted to grab the chance to mention it again by putting it in a song.

There's a difference between being aware that Billie's songs are influenced by various events and people in his life, and making assumptions that specific songs are about specific events or people in his life. Only Billie knows those specifics, we shouldn't assume or guess at them.

I think Baby eyes is dadicated to Baby Cobra ( the other singer of Mystic Knights of the cobra ) xD

Well Dos came in the post today and I gotta say I love it! So damn catchy from start to finish. 10/10 Roll on Tre.

Archived