¡DOS! Album

Liam

GAH! Very sneaky fucking trolls. Dos is 13 tracks and so is American Idiot. This was just American Idiot with re-named song titles. This is like the second time this has happened. Sorry guys :(

:(

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have found at least 4 leaks ...... Not sure if real or fake and I am not downloading it Incase it's a virus :lol:

I have found at least 4 leaks ...... Not sure if real or fake and I am not downloading it Incase it's a virus :lol:

you can PM me them. i'm sure i wont get a virus :D

The leak is going to most likely surface first on a blogspot or some kind of blog, not just some random file deposit site. So if you guys are just googling "Green Day dos" and clicking some random file sharing site, it's probably nothing. Nothing or a trojan.

Right just went for it and downloaded and ..... I just got trolled :lol:

1 leak was a virus

2 leaks were American Idiot and Warning in disguise

And the last one was every song from Dos ...... But no audio

i listened (full/snipets) of Fuck Time, SWTRLF, Wild One, Stray Heart, Lady Cobra, Nightlife and Amy..and so far i enjoy every song of this (except wild one/nightlife..)..and the reviews on the songs i didnt listen so far make me get even more excited :D this will be a great week, starting tomorrow after school :/ :D

I'm literally going to scream at the top of my lungs if I DON'T FIND A LEAK. I CAN'T WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK. GAHHHH

I'm literally going to scream at the top of my lungs if I DON'T FIND A LEAK. I CAN'T WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK. GAHHHH

As of right now, I can assure you this:

70% chance of it leaking today. 100% chance tomorrow. :thumbsup:

We're all crazy

You're all crazy now

Well we're so crazy

You've all gone insane

Loss of control :bunny:

Man, I really hope it does leak by tomorrow xD I need some new music to jog and workout to!

There HAS to be SOMEONE aside from the members of the band, and their families, that has DOS. If only I could have 3 minutes alone with them....

As of right now, I can assure you this:

70% chance of it leaking today. 100% chance tomorrow. :thumbsup:

200% chance of it leaking Tuesday.

As far as i remember, waiting for Uno release/leak wasnt that bad at all :D

Yeah, I know right? Just imagine the anticipation for Tre.... xD

Archived