Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol guys, whats going to happen to Blue when Billie dies?

Holy fuck, Billie's gonna die someday :mellow: ... he can actually die at any moment...

I love that guitar so much! :wub:

With this line: "Putting the pieces back togheter again" I almost cried. This man has a special power to make me get sentimental. That's so beautiful! :wub:

Billie Joe replied to me :happy:

Holy fuck, Billie's gonna die someday :mellow: ... he can actually die at any moment...

Can we not talk about that...

Lol guys, whats going to happen to Blue when Billie dies? I hope it doesn't get auctioned away to some "mediocre" fan who doesnt even know Westbound Sign. That's why I dont like raffles or auctions

he'll get buried with it probably! or at least i think that'd be cool. oh now i'm sad

Putting back the pieces together again. That line says it all. Its not only about the guitar, its about everything in his life. Welcome back BJ! We missed you.

My emotions were not quite ready for that picture. :lol::wub: It took everything in me not to just start crying. Quite a bit of symbolism with that guitar being fixed. I am so, so proud of him, I can't even begin to describe it.

Lol guys, whats going to happen to Blue when Billie dies? I hope it doesn't get auctioned away to some "mediocre" fan who doesnt even know Westbound Sign. That's why I dont like raffles or auctions

LOL yeah no that would never happen. He joked that he wanted to be buried with his guitars, and if he's serious, he probably just means Blue. And if not, I'm sure he'll give it to his kids or the Grammy Museum or something more worthy. Or his kids could auction it off once their trust funds run out :P

Guest DisapppearingBoy

he'll get buried with it probably! or at least i think that'd be cool. oh now i'm sad

No, probably an auction and i clearly can say who's gonna own it. Mark Zuckerberg!

No, probably an auction and i clearly can say who's gonna own it. Mark Zuckerberg!

oh if they just auctioned off blue to fucking mark zuckerberg i would lose all faith in humanity. Hold on to that guitar joey or jakob armstrong, it's special

i gotta start looking at things more someone already put what i did haha

We're not dead yet! Speaking from a forty something year old. Life begins at forty :)

This guitar pic, is a symbol. He's coming back 03/28/13! With this guitar, I sure do hope so! That would be phenomenal!

If he continues to use this guitar regularly on tour and if he ends up using it at one of/at my show/s I'm gonna die (because my heart'll explode of feelings. yknow.). :runaround:

Ahhhhh he's replying to people :wub: I can't wait to be able to see him and this guitar live. Welcome back Billie, picking up the pieces indeed :happy:

Wow this is so awesome! This guitar became a symbol of his healing! This will be a legendary guitar! :dance:

Billie Joe the only man on earth who can make me feel good with a picture and a line... oh wait there's 9gag too but who cares ?

Happy to see him back, can't wait to hear their new songs live !

seems he wants to play it again ;)

commentsj.jpg

And that text is too small and dark for me to read :(

Billie Joe the only man on earth who can make me feel good with a picture and a line... oh wait there's 9gag too but who cares ?

Happy to see him back, can't wait to hear their new songs live !

Obviously you're not looking at the right pictures or snorting the right lines ;)

Obviously you're not looking at the right pictures or snorting the right lines ;)

Good one, that made me laugh ! ^^

Archived