Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

Oh wow :wub:. Really liking the sentiment implied in this picture and caption!

Where do you think that is? Do you think he just wrote the lyrics on a wall in his house or something?

Looks like artwork on a wall, could be in his house/a studio in his house or Green Day's studio.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the last Billie instagram picture with the gun you can see some lyrics written on the wall. Maybe some were wondering in the comments what were the lyrics on the wall and he decided to put that pic. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I have this posted on my Facebook with the lyrics! He is so awesome to keep us "standing close to the edge" :shifty:

It's what *we're waiting for

Yes, Billie Joe has always had perfect spelling and punctuation. We all know this :P.

I would love that on my wall.

the Billie too

Are you sure that part would stay on your wall?

Just sayin'.

Are you sure that part would stay on your wall?

Just sayin'.

yes

unless I get cold.

I'd love that wall in my house!

And loving the sentiment and emotion Billie is giving out through that picture!

he's so pretty ( fan girl moment) i love lyrics especially 21st century breakdown epic lyrics

I just had to listen to ¡Viva la Gloria! :wub: these days I'm falling in love with 21st CB for the first time ever :lol:

it's such a shame I didn't make a screen shot of that comment I saw the other day on Mike's pic...now it's too old and instegram won't show it :<

someone wrote him that he sends him his condolences and that he lives with a foster family and his/her moter died too, and Mike answered him with something like " thank you, be strong yourself! I believe that if you want to live a fully full life you're going to have some very high ups and low downs"

that comment made me tear up when I read it, it's so amazing and sweet :,) (thank god I have such a good memory for things I won't ever need)

(on another topic, Billie looks amazing :wub: )

Archived