Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha, best alternative name for Green Day yet.

Alternative name for Green Day? I'm pretty sure that's how he called the roadie band, it's clearly not Green Day on this picture.

Alternative name for Green Day? I'm pretty sure that's how he called the roadie band, it's clearly not Green Day on this picture.

You're right, I was distracted by the scenery and didn't notice the band :lol:. Well it's a good name anyway.

1075783_10151721962564521_1381501774_n.j

Lisboa Portugal ‪#‎MuitoObrigado‬#TheShowInLisboaLastNightWasBeautifulWithCloudySkiesAndtooManyAmazingPeopleToCountThankYouPortugalForAKillerRockNRollShow!‪#‎nicetofinallyhaveinternetagain‬ @greendayig @mikedirntshomies http://bit.ly/1b9tfHS Uploaded by Mike Dirnt - mike_dosxx on Instagram.http://bit.ly/LQe31F

THIS IS A BIG MOMENT!!!! BILLIE POSTED SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM STAGE PICS!! WOOOO

OMFG :lol:

Ok I'm done. You do understand how exciting this was. :D

Omfg at the pic!! Cutie snoopie couple.

Tre commented on Billie's pic (I'm on my phone so I can't screencapture it)he said:

"What it do, Nephew"

I just don't like the " swag " comments... I don't know. :ermm:

tre cool = bjsnewuncle

But wasn't he his dad?! I'm confused! :mellow:

Well it seems like Green Day's next album will be rap/hip-hop themed :lol:

For god's sake Billie :lol:

I just don't like the " swag " comments... I don't know. :ermm:

Well they do have a lot of swag in that photo!

just got caught up with their Instagram and i think it's safe to say that Mike is having a bit of fun with Instavideo lol

Mike :wub::cry:

I was wondering if they weren't able to access the internet too! I couldn't get it to work on my sister's phone either!

I love that pic Billie posted omg :lol:

Tre commented on Billie's pic (I'm on my phone so I can't screencapture it)he said:

"What it do, Nephew"

Ha! They're making fun of how snoop kept calling them his 'nephews from the bay area' on the MTV New Year's Eve thing in '04 I bet

Yes Billlie, we want more pictures like this please! :ga:

Haha i love it, they look badass :lol:

"What it do, Nephew"

OMG! I can't even right now I just busted out laughing out loud reading that :lol: . He's not Snoop Dog anymore he's Snoop Lion he's going through some Rastafarian phase. The fanbase would collapse if they release a hip hop album.

Archived