Green Day Instagram Photos

Fuzz

And your point is? I shouldn't like those songs because of the repetitive chorus? :rolleyes: wow, you can't compare that.

Please learn sarcasm...

I was being sarcastic cause you said Billie hates repetitive songs I was using sarcaam to show he doesn't cause he writes several repititive songs as well

Nowhere did I say you had to hate those songs or like em I was being sarcastic

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOLLLLLL Psy actually responded to Billie's Instagram photo in this interview with Fuse

HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HERPES IS

I AM LITERALLY DYINGGGGG

http://on.fuse.tv/16inlC9

LOLLLLLL Psy actually responded to Billie's Instagram photo in this interview with Fuse

I AM LITERALLY DYINGGGGG

omg :lol;

Nvmnd

Wait, what were you gonna say? I'm curious now.

Wait, what were you gonna say? I'm curious now.

Well after googling i seen two conflicting reports but i originally said Korea where Psy lives doesnt have a high herpe ratio so maybe thats why he wouldnt know about herpes as if it was low there'd be no use to really have a herpre awareness there but then looked at other links and they say Korea does have a high ratio so i dunno which one is true so i took it down

Well after googling i seen two conflicting reports but i originally said Korea where Psy lives doesnt have a high herpe ratio so maybe thats why he wouldnt know about herpes as if it was low there'd be no use to really have a herpre awareness there but then looked at other links and they say Korea does have a high ratio so i dunno which one is true so i took it down

Oh okay, I gotcha.

I AM LITERALLY DYINGGGGG

oh my god!! i actually rotfl'd in real life. oh Psy, no honey no...

I almost wish somebody would somebody would make a compilation video of Billie dancing with the Gentleman song playing.

I AM LITERALLY DYINGGGGG

He's from Korea and obviously doesn't speak fluent English. Of course he won't know what certain things are.

He's from Korea and obviously doesn't speak fluent English. Of course he won't know what certain things are.

But herpes isn't an exclusively American phenomenon, he SHOULD know what it is. And even after she explained it to him, he had no idea that it was a BAD thing.

mike_dosxx

Gimme the F***ING NUTS!!!

e3943c76b85111e293ab22000a9f1919_7.jpg

Hahahahaha :lol:

That is 10000000000x more awesome than guitar squirrel!

But herpes isn't an exclusively American phenomenon, he SHOULD know what it is. And even after she explained it to him, he had no idea that it was a BAD thing.

Well no but herpes is pronounced differently in Korea. It was a communications barrier, it happens.

I totally need a shirtless selfie of Tre! My fix is running dry - withdrawal symptoms.

- time to cut your hair Billie

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

:P:ga:

But anyway, great pic. Jason :wub:

what? take what back :P

The part about Billie cutting his hair. I like it fluffeh. I was (mostly) kidding, though, haha

The part about Billie cutting his hair. I like it fluffeh. I was (mostly) kidding, though, haha

sorry for the dumb question. well i prefer them not too fluffly thought. but anyway he's looking great. :woot:

via kevyner ~ Sharks vs Canucks! With drummer Tre Cool from Green Day! #greenday #gosharks #sharksfan #hockey #nightout #funnight #fun #funplace #Asian #android #caligirl

198841_10151561974008961_1525363341_n.jp

Via Green Day Live On tour :happy:

is it bad that my first reaction was "whos dis bitch?" ... yes, yes it is. its gone to far :rolleyes:

is it bad that my first reaction was "whos dis bitch?" ... yes, yes it is. its gone to far :rolleyes:

haha...yes I would say that is a bit far lol. Also Tre has a shit tonne of female friends (his IG has a load of girls and he often posts comments etc on their pages or is tagged with them in photos) in fact he was also sitting with a blonde at that game (in the video clip) and that girl wasn't there. So yeah...chill lol.

Also...seriously they hashtaged Asian...oh dear :-|

Archived