Stray Heart now on iTunes

tomdsjames

Well it is in the UK iTunes at least :P

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/stray-heart-single/id568619352

Please feel free to delete this topic if it's already been mentioned somewhere but I searched and didn't see that this had already been posted, and tbf if I hadn't searched itunes this morning I'd have had no idea it was now available to purchase.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna buy it even though I'll get it from the ultimate box anyday now. That money is nothing when it comes to helping one of the greatest fucking songs I've ever heard into the charts! :P

its also on the german itunes now (it says "released: 15th Oct"...)

dos is available to buy too now

I think everybody should buy it. That would help the band a alot and we would make Green Days music more popular :D I preorderd the ultimate box-set, so I get every single for free, but I'm gonna buy it on iTunes too. The singels of Uno didn't have a great chart performance (I hope you understand what I mean, my english isn't very good). I think the singels of Dos can make it better :D

Well it is in the UK iTunes at least :P

https://itunes.apple...gle/id568619352

Please feel free to delete this topic if it's already been mentioned somewhere but I searched and didn't see that this had already been posted, and tbf if I hadn't searched itunes this morning I'd have had no idea it was now available to purchase.

I kind of had a feeling, when this debuted on Radio One, but not any US stations, that this was going to be a UK single.

Yep, its in Australia, i'm gonna buy it so it charts, everyone should do the same cuz the uno singles kinda failed

cool - i'm probably gonna buy even tho it'll come with the boxset soon anyway.

i can 99p for the pleasure of hearing this amazing song a few days earlier than normal!

To be honest I think I'll stick with my mediocre-quality version for the next two days.

I believe we must all buy the song to support the band in the charts especially now that Billie is in rehab.

Nice! I'm hoping that this one gets far in the charts, it is more than capable of it.

This happens if you buy it too.

Yep, its in Australia, i'm gonna buy it so it charts, everyone should do the same cuz the uno singles kinda failed

So far so good. It wasn't even Top 200 when I posted this topic and it's climbed to number 142 already in the Alternative Chart ahead of Basket Case, 21 Guns and Holiday.

Maybe GDA (Hello mods :P) will help spread the word it's now available to purchase on the home page and get the single some of the attention it deserves by helping it chart ;)

7Digital, Amazon and iTunes and pretty much any official music download site count towards the chart. You can still help it in the charts if you get the one being released on Tuesday with the ultimate box set, I'm sure.

"Released: 15 October 2012" Warner & Reprise continue to fail.

Gaahhh! I need a decent quality version of this to hold me over until I buy it on iTunes Tuesday (that's even if it'll be available in the US :dry: ).

hopefully Stray Heart will have the same playtime like Oh Love...i didnt expect Oh Love get aired this much :o

I'm listening it on Spotify now! Is out in Spain too! So glad! :dance:

Now I can share it on Facebook to annoy my Green Day haters friends

I'm really perturbed by Warner's handling of the singles/digital releases/whatever the fuck has been going on. I don't know if it's worse in America for some reason?

I finally heard Let Yourself Go on the radio yesterday and it made me happy but I was also like "What the actual fuck?" I have no idea what's a single, what's a radio release, what's an iTunes digital single exclusive (what I thought LYG was), what things are released worldwide vs. Europe only or whatever. Not to mention what I'm entitled to as a part of my Ultimate box set. They're being so weird and sloppy with the singles marketing, Stray Heart appears to be no exception.

Archived