French Tv speaks of incident Iheart Festival

kingrock

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Traduction for the persons who don't understand french :

Here is Billie Joe Amstrong. He's playing live, the leader of Green Day loses it. He insults.

This sucks, they say that Billie is a crazy person, in his head.

"Fou" or "Crazy" in French Means Furious it is a possibility of translation

Traduction for the persons who don't understand french :

Here is Billie Joe Amstrong. He's playing live, the leader of Green Day loses it. He insults.

This sucks, they say that Billie is a crazy person, in his head.

Oh... well, wow. I guess I should have taken French class instead of Spanish in high school and based my agreements on the actual translation as opposed to how hot the reporter is.

In that case. Boo! Boycott French Fries! Pulverize the Eiffel Tower!

I totally understand what's going on because of my great french skills. J'aime le pomme de terre.

I totally understand what's going on because of my great french skills. J'aime le pomme de terre.

You know you just said "I love the potato" right?

*Being proud of understanding the sentence*

Stupid people , they said that Billie Joe was crazy ans stupid there but they don't know anything about his amazing carrer -__-

Why won't the stupid media, any kind, just leave this alone already? It's over, dead, deceased, pushing up the daisies. This incident is a dead parrot! Anyone who gets that reference is automatically awesome.

Why won't the stupid media, any kind, just leave this alone already? It's over, dead, deceased, pushing up the daisies. This incident is a dead parrot! Anyone who gets that reference is automatically awesome.

This story is past tense!

First off french fries were created in belgium haha second I took french never really got the hang of it lol anyway who cares what they say almost everything has been said about billie now this is just regurgitated babel..

oh wow, in that case I'm actually glad I don't understand french. but have to admit - in french everything sounds so y'know - sophisticated :happy:

"les médias français sont vraiment stupides, ils n'ont même pas cherché à justifié les actes de Billie Joe le fesant passé pour un homme fou"

"French media are really stupid, they have not sought justified acts of Billie Joe fesant past a madman"

You know you just said "I love the potato" right?

*Being proud of understanding the sentence*

I did. :shifty: be proud.

Cheese eating surrender monkeys.

that would be a good band name or a kids show

Does anyone know why Tre grabbed that cameraman by the shirt?

I only saw pictures, haven't seen him grabbing the guy in the video but I would assume to stop him from getting in Billie's way/taking Billie down?

I only saw pictures, haven't seen him grabbing the guy in the video but I would assume to stop him from getting in Billie's way/taking Billie down?

Oh yeah, I assumed it was something like that :) Thanks!

Archived