Green Day- Troublemaker Video.

Ritz

Those shots of Billie with shorter hair are giving me flashbacks to 1997 lol.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please help me, is there another way to watch the video? can´t watch it in germany :/ FUCK GEMA

Those shots of Billie with shorter hair are giving me flashbacks to 1997 lol.

hahah! That's just what I was thinking

I wouldn't say im straight cause im bent out of shape...such a gnarly track!..thanks!

Billie looks just as unenthused as I thought he would look when I first heard this song. :lol:

I dig the shots of him and that crew cut though... :wub:

I seriously would love to see Billie's hair like how it was in the beginning more often.

Tré at the end: "It's cool..." :)

It's Tré Cool. :lol:

Wow, what a great clip! Love the way it is cut and all that. And... Because I can't avoid saying it, Billie has not one, but TWO stand-out hairstyles here XD. Longish straightened blond, and that short cut that takes you back about a decade and a half...

It's weird: Everytime a video of a song that I absolutely don't like gets released, I'm like "Wow, that's a really nice song!" It just needs a cool video to get me...

Help! Does anyone know how I can watch this video in Europe?? hidemyass.com doesn't work!

Oh that video is great. I feel like I get a little bit of that vibe they had around in their rehearsal space/in the studio. Just having fun and relaxing and jamming. Pretty interesting Footage of some of the gear they used too...

The bits of the Echplex performance are great too - I'm in a Green Day music video... makes me pretty damn happy right now :D although no one besides me will ever really notice of course, just another face in the crowd

Can somebody send the video to me? ;( Can´t watch it in germany

Help! Does anyone know how I can watch this video in Europe?? hidemyass.com doesn't work!

You two guys try the firefox and chome addon "proxtube"

Oh that video is great. I feel like I get a little bit of that vibe they had around in their rehearsal space/in the studio. Just having fun and relaxing and jamming. Pretty interesting Footage of some of the gear they used too...

The bits of the Echplex performance are great too - I'm in a Green Day music video... makes me pretty damn happy right now :D although no one besides me will ever really notice of course, just another face in the crowd

You two guys try the firefox and chome addon "proxtube"

thanks! but how exactly does that work?

It don´t work

It does for me. You need the latest version, not proxytube, which is the predecessor-

thanks! but how exactly does that work?

https://proxtube.com/ everything you need to know ;)

It does for me. You need the latest version, not proxytube, which is the predecessor-

https://proxtube.com/ everything you need to know ;)

It's not working :ermm:

I downloaded firefox, clicked on "add ons", installed proxtube. Then it said that it would be installed after i restart firefox which i did, then I came back here and tried to start the video again but it still won't work. Did I miss an important step?

cool it works again with the new version

how do i get the new version?? HELP ME PLEASE! I'm desperate.

how do i get the new version?? HELP ME PLEASE! I'm desperate.

It's in the link I posted. They have all the necessary steps listed there in German and in English, just follow them. Then there's that windows phenomenon called reboot, there are websites like this one: http://www.unblockyoutube.co.uk/ and there's always google. You'll find it. I bet its gonna be up in the download section too!

Archived