A new Green Day song to premiere on IC this Monday

Firecracker Lell

Why is everyone crazy about Stray Heart? There is nothing special about that song. I would rather choose Lazy Bones as the first single, Stray Heart as the second, Amy as the third one. If they will put out four singles, they should leave the last place for Wild One...

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keeping my fingers crossed for Stray Heart! :runaround: :runaround: :wub:

If this is Stray Heart, bricks will be shit :thumbsup:

I won't wear pants on Monday, so I'll avoid the shit-bricks consequences.

:thumbsup:

I really hope the studio version of Stray Heart lives up to the ridiculously inflated expectations created by people on here... :lol:

It will. Stray Heart is fucking perfect. And the tidbit of the studio version also was.

Stray Heart-fans (=most of us) on Monday:

Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm.jpg

xD hell yeah I always drink milk when I´m excited

Why is everyone crazy about Stray Heart? There is nothing special about that song.

"Nothing especial about that song"??

34fbok2copia.jpg

Why is everyone crazy about Stray Heart? There is nothing that isn't special about that song.

Fix'd

Fix'd

Omg Danny... :lol:

To be honest, I respect opinions and I admit it makes me sad that some people don't like it, obviously not everybody will love it. But I just don't understand how you cannot love Stray Heart? :mellow:

I'm also hoping for Stray Heart, but if it's something completely different, that'll be alright too. Haha

Stray Heart would be an amazing first single. I think it would go no.1 and if it doesn't then the world is crazy. And it would probably get tons of airplay because it has no F-bombs or swears at all and it's really really catchy.And now all this Stray Heart talk is making me wanna listen to Stray Heart again!! :runaround:

I agree it's a great single, but it wont make number one. If it does, it will be a minor miracle.....rock songs don't make number one anymore.

I agree it's a great single, but it wont make number one. If it does, it will be a minor miracle.....rock songs don't make number one anymore.

Well, but for a rock song it would do a very good performance in the charts I think

How do you remember how many o's are in your name? :huh:

Well, but for a rock song it would do a very good performance in the charts I think

I agree. I've said numerous times that it's the song that would make the greatest impact on the charts of all the songs i've heard from the entire trilogy. Plus it's also a GREAT song, very original and a great addition to the Green Day catalogue.

How do you remember how many o's are in your name? :huh:

I don't, maintains that little bit of mystery ;)

Please don't be overhyping Stray Heart.

Please don't try to tell us what to post. If we're hyped, that's it.

I really want Lazy Bones, Stray Heart or Amy.

Please don't try to tell us what to post. If we're hyped, that's it.

Didn't mean it like that. I'm saying I really hope all this hype delivers, Stray Heart is looking like it's going to be amazing due to all these comments. calm down little guy.

Archived