¡Dos! Track list Announced

Lindsay

I've heard Lady Cobra(Which I liked) Nightlife(I'm not too keen on this) Fuck Time (Again, it was good. Not great) and Lazy Bones (which was awesome) and that's it. I will not be listening to any more!

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drama Queen isn't even that good and we've heard it before.

Kinda hoping it doesn't make the cut for Tre.

STRAY HEART

omg

Earlier than expected, my life is complete.

I can't wait to hear everything else of course, but yeah. Stray Heart.

STRAY HEART

omg

Earlier than expected, my life is complete.

I can't wait to hear everything else of course, but yeah. Stray Heart.

Best surprise of the day!!! :yay:

on 21cb they tried new things and it went wrong.

'scuse me? :shok: 21stCB is a masterpiece!

"Like others have said it's the other way round. :) And "transvestite" isn't the right definition. The song is about someone who was born as a hermaphrodite:"-Florence

This was from the other Dos! thread. Felt it was necessary to address it.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone by this. I was a little insensitve by not doing any research. I think I know transvestite is not the right term. Just didn't think about enough, sorry.

Don't worry. :hug: I'm sure some on here didn't know what the song is about!

You can use the quote function if you reply to someone's post btw. :)5RcIL.png

Billie said that they were thinking about releasing Stray Heart as the first single and not Oh Love.

When / where did he say that? :runaround::woot:

i still hope to see Dreamcatcher inside ¡Tre! maybe now have a different title....i hope so

See you tonight actually is a neat way to open the album. If you consider the album the "party", then SYT is that happy cheerful moment when the guests/hosts arrive, carrying the night's many bottles of beer/liquor over their heads like trophy's, and then once everyone's there, the guy in charge of music for the night punches play on their stereo, and that leads to "fuck time", and the party has begun!

Also - I don't know how I missed that, but your avatar is awesome Flo!

Thanks Florence, that is kind of you :) I probably could have just dropped the subject because the thread was closed, but I felt I needed to say something.

You can use the quote function if you reply to someone's post btw. :)5RcIL.png

Thanks I had figured that out before today, but it won't let you quote closed threads so I had to copy and paste it :)

Drama Queen dropped again? :lol: I knew that Stray Heart is too foxboro to be inside of Tré :)

I'm far more exited for this album than ¡Uno!

I just hope the lead single is a song that we haven't heard before in any way.

Tre is going to be the epic finale for the trilogy, so why shouldn't Drama Queen be on Tre?

I'm happy with this tracklist.

I hope the're going to announce the 1st single off Dos! soon! :runaround:

Or the artwork of the single!

Also - I don't know how I missed that, but your avatar is awesome Flo!

Thank you! :rose:

Thanks I had figured that out before today, but it won't let you quote closed threads so I had to copy and paste it :)

:happy: I didn't know that the thread got closed. :ninja:

Guest MadeInRatCity

I actually have no idea what "baby eyes" sounds like. I guess they haven't played that song live.

no, not really. uno is a way better :)

Different people have different opinions! :)

This is a really killer tracklist :yay:

I agree! :dance: Stray Heart, Fuck Time, Lazy Bones, Stop When the Red Lights Flash... this is perfect. I. CAN'T. EVEN. :runaround:

Tho I think I am a little unsure of how to use it perfectly tho haha.

How do you use the multi quote function?

You click the button "multiquote" of the post(s) you'd like to quote and then you click "reply to # quoted post(s)"

---> yhaen.png

then the quote /or quotes should appear in the reply box.

:thumbsup:

I'm most excited about "Fuck Time" but keep calling it "It's fuck time". I'm not used to the new title...

I agree! :dance: Stray Heart, Fuck Time, Lazy Bones, Stop When the Red Lights Flash... this is perfect. I. CAN'T. EVEN. :runaround:

Once Stray Heart was added, I went from being split between most excited for Dos/Tre to being the most excited for Dos!

I'm most excited for Fuck Time and Nightlife... And probably See You Tonight cause we know nothing about that :D

Its good.

I'm all for band trying on new things :)

Yeah me too, hey and I love your signature :P

I'm most excited for Fuck Time and Nightlife... And probably See You Tonight cause we know nothing about that :D

Yeah me too, hey and I love your signature :P

Oh thanks man! :)

Well, (don''t know where I read this so don't ask me) i read somewhere Ashley too is a wonderful song. :runaround:

and don't forgot Makeout Party and Lady Cobra, those are actually my two favourite from Dos

I'm not gonna listen to anything besides what I've already heard (Fuck Time, part of Lazy Bones, Stray Heart, Lady Cobra, part of Nightlife) until the album comes out, I want it to be a surprise! :D

I agree too. Dos and Tre should be better than Uno. I hope stay heart and/or amy are big hits. Also cool See you Tonight is the opening track. That is one more I haven't heard yet. So excited!

You click the button "multiquote" of the post(s) you'd like to quote and then you click "reply to # quoted post(s)"

---> yhaen.png

then the quote /or quotes should appear in the reply box.

:thumbsup:

Thanks I think I finally figured it out. Didn't see the pop ups before lol.

Archived