¡Dos! Track list Announced

Lindsay

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has It Leaked is saying that two users have reported it leaked. They need a power user to confirm it. Looks like it's out there.....

Are you pumped? Aww who am I kidding of course you are!

The wallpapers are probably the same ones that will be used in the booklet with the ultimate box set. I hope so, its really different and cool, my favourites are "Baby Eyes" and "Wow,Thats Loud".

I feel egoist, but I hope it hasn't leaked. It would kinda suck and break the magic to get people hearing the album and telling how good it is and fangirling over the songs 2 weeks before I can even hear it. And some people might get enough of it in that time and decide not to buy the album.

I feel egoist, but I hope it hasn't leaked. It would kinda suck and break the magic to get people hearing the album and telling how good it is and fangirling over the songs 2 weeks before I can even hear it. And some people might get enough of it in that time and decide not to buy the album.

Yeah I remember when Uno leaked and I was waiting until it showed up at my door to hear it and everytime I got on GDC for chat or whatever people were talking about songs I hadn't even heard. I felt so out of the loop and I didn't want to ask about them because i wanted to hear them on my own. I just love having the album in my hands, putting in my cd player and hearing everything for the first time. It feels so new and it's like there's so many new feelings going on. So I get where you're coming from.

Yeah I remember when Uno leaked and I was waiting until it showed up at my door to hear it and everytime I got on GDC for chat or whatever people were talking about songs I hadn't even heard. I felt so out of the loop and I didn't want to ask about them because i wanted to hear them on my own. I just love having the album in my hands, putting in my cd player and hearing everything for the first time. It feels so new and it's like there's so many new feelings going on. So I get where you're coming from.

Exactly. That's what I meant. I don't want to get in GDC to talk a bout Green Day and see people talking about it both here and on Twitter. Really, just no. It's not because I'm jealous or anything, it's because I don't wanna get all spoiled with lyrics and tempted with videos and downloads anytime I come online. They should at least make a thread to talk about the songs and let us who haven't heard it yet talk here about it.

I waited for Uno, but I'm not for Dos. I need this now.

I also want giant versions of that collage da-da artwork. It's fabulous

Exactly. That's what I meant. I don't want to get in GDC to talk a bout Green Day and see people talking about it both here and on Twitter. Really, just no. It's not because I'm jealous or anything, it's because I don't wanna get all spoiled with lyrics and tempted with videos and downloads anytime I come online. They should at least make a thread to talk about the songs and let us who haven't heard it yet talk here about it.

That's actually a really good idea...the thread thing. That way people like us can just avoid that topic. But yeah it can get pretty frustrating. And it sucks because you think oh maybe I just won't get on GDC, but then of course you want to see what's going on with people. Luckily, people I know on FB and twitter don't really like GD so I don't have to hear about it when I don't want to.

That's actually a really good idea...the thread thing. That way people like us can just avoid that topic. But yeah it can get pretty frustrating. And it sucks because you think oh maybe I just won't get on GDC, but then of course you want to see what's going on with people. Luckily, people I know on FB and twitter don't really like GD so I don't have to hear about it when I don't want to.

The problem is I don't use facebook and like 95% of the people I follow are Idiots. But I'd really prefer a thread for people who will wait till the release date, mainly because I want the lyrics to be new and fresh too and I don't want to read people posting their favorite ¡Dos! lyrics all around the forum. Maybe I'm just a grouch here, but I could perfectly do without that.

The problem is I don't use facebook and like 95% of the people I follow are Idiots. But I'd really prefer a thread for people who will wait till the release date, mainly because I want the lyrics to be new and fresh too and I don't want to read people posting their favorite ¡Dos! lyrics all around the forum. Maybe I'm just a grouch here, but I could perfectly do without that.

I don't think it's unreasonable at all to want a thread to discuss Dos without spoilers, but at the same time it would be unreasonable to suggest that people don't.

I am completely in love with Lady Cobra and it's going to be so hard to resist when the album leaks. Aghhh

Archived