Uno (Deluxe Version)

Wizzie55

So I just bought the deluxe version of uno off of iTunes and it comes with 4 music videos. I remember watching the Oh Love video a while ago and thinking to myself, "Man, I wish there was an uncensored version of this.". I was disappointed to see that the video that came with my deluxe version was censored even more. I was so disappointed that I made an account on this webiste to share my disappointment with all of you. Cheers!

Well you came to the right place to vent your disappointment!

We do have several Uno and Oh Love threads. Take a peek around and you'll find one of them to share your woes.

Better to do that first before creating a new thread because it will get closed pretty soon

:)

I-know-that-feel-bro.jpg The pursuit of boobs..... oh how that path has mislead many men before

I don't know Sparky, this is more of a "I still don't get to see any boobies" kind of thread. I personlly think it's a very unique topic deemed worthy of it's own thread.

OK then, bub.

Personally I think it would be great if the uncensored version came with it, but... I didn't exactly expect it. Especially considering it was released on playboy.com.

Archived