¡Cuatro! DVD

PasalacquaPete

FINALLY. I got Cuatro! today :wub:
The outtakes are hilarious! :lol: HAHAHA Billie & the teabag and Mike Fasano's "window of freedom" omg

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even more:

625505_10201072952972908_1171391417_n.jp604157_10201072951172863_133545114_n.jpg20894_10201072950772853_620258621_n.jpg537305_10201072950172838_1615993535_n.jp165432_10201072952652900_1319293319_n.jp

Oh wow! I didn't realize it came with all those posters and still shots! :o Nice! Lucky. :P

WOW, THAT'S GREAT!

:cry:

I feel your pain bro :cry:

Add me to the pity party. :(

I finally got around to watching it and I like this doc so much more than BIAB and AAF. It has a good balance of live and behind the scenes stuff, but the best part for me is seeing their creative process. I literally had a perma-smile on my face during the entire thing.

Plus, Jason has a kitty! :happy:

They changed it because they were counting in Spanish and four in Spanish is Cuatro not Quatro

The whole Quatro/Cuatro thing still bothers me. I took two years of Spanish in high school and swear it was spelled quatro. Then again, those classes were a complete joke to begin with...

The whole Quatro/Cuatro thing still bothers me. I took two years of Spanish in high school and swear it was spelled quatro. Then again, those classes were a complete joke to begin with...

Ikr? I swore it was Quatro.

Really? Luckily, I watched it on Monday on youtube (but I would've like to watch it another time, oh well...)

I finally watched it!:woot: It was so good! I want to hang out with Green Day so badly! They are so awesome!

And Jason with his cat.:wub: That part was so sweet!

I only ordered it last week, I am ready to explode reading all this. Anyone received theirs from rhinorecords.ca? I wanna know what you got all together :D

FINALLY. I got Cuatro! today :wub:

The outtakes are hilarious! :lol: HAHAHA Billie & the teabag and Mike Fasano's "window of freedom" omg

Please make a gif of the teabag bit. It's my favourite part :lol:

You can get it at rhinorecords.ca if that's an option. $39.99.

but it's just the digital pack right?

but it's just the digital pack right?

All 3 albums, book version plus Cuatro. I'm not sure if you get the little extras little the poster & post cards but yeah, you get the main stuff. :) I've not received mine yet but apparently other members on the board have & they can vouch for it.

All 3 albums, book version plus Cuatro. I'm not sure if you get the little extras little the poster & post cards but yeah, you get the main stuff. :) I've not received mine yet but apparently other members on the board have & they can vouch for it.

I think I'll have to survive without it, since I already have the albums, and I've spent loads of money on that, I can't afford to do it all over again.

I just hope for a separate release of Cuatro.

Well it just went to torrent for all you dirty pirates. But as far as I can see its just been downloaded from youtube since its in 4 parts. I don't need to torrent it since I already have it but just saying.

The digital download link hasn't been sent to my friend (who's email we were using, she was away for a week or so) and I have no idea how to get it. I watched the actual documentary on youtube but damn I want the extras.

Finally found it on Tumblr! I KNEW someone would gif this. KNEW IT. :lol:

tumblr_ml7s2sVNBW1rg6b0po1_400.gif

yay my gif :lol: i made this like the second after i watched the movie because i knew it had to be done hahah

The digital download link hasn't been sent to my friend (who's email we were using, she was away for a week or so) and I have no idea how to get it. I watched the actual documentary on youtube but damn I want the extras.

If you ordered the ultimate box set you dont get a digital copy

If u get the digital box set you should get the email

Oh my god I love you. Can I use it in my sig please? :wub:

Yes, sure :rose: I can make it smaller if it's too big! :shy:

As soon as you get it, message me because I really do want to buy it, but I already bought all the cds, so I'm really torn on what to do. Shipping is $10, so it really worth $50 when I already mostly own it already?

Gah dilemmas. Stupid materialism.

Archived