¡Cuatro! DVD

PasalacquaPete

So excited to get home from work tomorrow, put up my new poster, sit back and watch my favourite band on the planet working their magic :)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are you kidding? Wow. What shit.

The design is nice but the packaging just feels cheap

I can understand the disappointment. It's like we waited so long and you would think they would've had enough to do some better and more solid package work.

This pic came to mind

Y2yiala.png

The design is nice but the packaging just feels cheap

Cheap? Man, I've seen local bands with better packaging than this. It's not a really big deal, it just means that ANYTHING could destroy this case.

Of course, I'm about to watch it so hopefully the 90 minute DVD will make up for the shoddy packaging >:)

Did anyone else just get a certain special PM?

What do you mean.

Can I post YouTube links?

Yeah, just not downloads

Did anyone else just get a certain special PM?

No :lol:

What do you mean.

I got the YouTube vids in a PM before JIGD13 posted them here

I got it too

Oh Okay.

That'a from the Echoplex show

Yeah...you're right. I should know since I was there. Haha

I want to watch the video but I only have wait until the morning for my dvd to arrive.

I love how the back cover/poster has the dirnt beer tre and jason drinks but not Billie's

Were we supposed to get the Poster/Stickers in the mail with the DVD? I got my Cuatro today, but it was just the DVD. Not that i'm complaining, if that's all I get perfect, because that's all I ordered! But if i'm supposed to get the other stuff (which I got an email saying I would) does it come separate?

Were we supposed to get the Poster/Stickers in the mail with the DVD? I got my Cuatro today, but it was just the DVD. Not that i'm complaining, if that's all I get perfect, because that's all I ordered! But if i'm supposed to get the other stuff (which I got an email saying I would) does it come separate?

It's inside the dvd

It's inside the dvd

Ha well thank you! I should have opened it before posting.

Ha well thank you! I should have opened it before posting.

That would have been a good idea. :ermm:

Okay- Fuck Time after Tre does the thing with the tambourines- that's how Fuck Time's supposed to sound. Raw, energetic, and FUCK TIME! Not this clear, crisp, smooth shit we have on Dos.

Hey look it's on YouTube... so now everyone can stop bitching about not pre-ordering it and those of us that did can get on with looking forward to watching the DVD version without being accused of being dicks for actually pre-ordering it...happy days.

That would have been a good idea. :ermm:

Hey it's just I ordered a lot of posters in my time, they aren't usually inside a DVD package (When they aren't normally supposed to be with the DVD order) they usually come in tubes my friend lol

Archived