Help us!

pao_1039

hey guys! how are you, I need some help!

When Green Day came to Argentina on 2010 my friend met Billie Joe in the Hotel. Some of you may remember the story and the epic tattoo! (http://www.greendayc...o/#entry4165723)there Billie signed his green day tatoo on his back. There was a lot of photographers that took photos of billie signin the tatto and photos of both of them. It's been almost two years of that moment and we never saw the photos, we talk to Chris Dougan and he told us that he didn't even kne the guy... so what I'm asking to you guys if is somebody here knows WHO THIS GUY IS!!! here we have two photos of the guy... he is the photographer that was travelling with the band in the south american tour on 2010... the offical photographer of the band cause he was in the hotel with the band...

please help us!! we are kinda desperate!!! we have a beutiful story behind all this to tell you guys with exclusiveness. Cause billie was very moved when He saw the tattoo

fotografo_zps5db2df97.jpg

148355_1731944859857_1275577737_31923708_112091_n_zps64fdf4bd.jpg

There was a British photographer on tour with them at various points during that tour - Gavin Bond I think

There was a British photographer on tour with them at various points during that tour - Gavin Bond I think

Thank you! I just googled it and there's a lot of photographers with thah name! And no pictures of him... do you know how we can track him? Or his page or something cause we don't know who can it be... there a lot of pages with that name

Thank you! I just googled it and there's a lot of photographers with thah name! And no pictures of him... do you know how we can track him? Or his page or something cause we don't know who can it be... there a lot of pages with that name

This is the site of the Gavin Bond who took photos of the boys for promos and stuff. I've never seen him.

I hope it helps!

Archived