XFM London interview with Billie Joe

ghesboro

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha great Interview, looks like Billie got lost in recollecting the past! Loving it, so many great stories he shared!

Thanks for sharing it, I hadn't listened before!

Cool story about Joe Strummer!

And Billie and Dave Grohl together! :wub:

haha great Interview, looks like Billie got lost in recollecting the past! Loving it, so many great stories he shared!

I loved the "no, you make yourself throw up" thing with Dave Grohl :lol:

That was brilliant! Best interview for a while, I could literally listen to his stories for hours. He's got such a way of getting you involved in the story.

i laughed when billie talked about playing a set with only new songs in it in front of 30,000 peple and the people are wondering "are these covers". i would like to see that :D :D :lol:

I loved the "no, you make yourself throw up" thing with Dave Grohl :lol:

yeah haha!

And he talked about family too. We should have more interviews like that!

Specially with Mike and Tre!

Mike's kids are sooo cuteee I'm sure he'll have lots of adorable stories to tell!

I've only listened to the first few minutes so far but I have to pause to say LOL I can't believe Billie just said "Keep the fights clean and the sex dirty" again! They asked him the question and I was waiting to see if he'd say it and sure enough he did :lol:. Brilliant.

Listened to the rest, I loved that :happy:. Just chatting and telling stories, the best kind of interview.

Great interview...Hells Angels part was hillarious! Was i the only one thinking hey Billie just don't strip for once?!

Great interview. The interviewer asked some out of the ordinary questions. Made for Billie to tell stories. Loved hearing about his favorite memories.

Hells Angels?! Oh shit! wearing a leopard thong infront of them could have been dangerous. It killed meXD

Great interview...Hells Angels part was hillarious! Was i the only one thinking hey Billie just don't strip for once?!

You don't say?! Billie couldn't just skip it for once. Not everyone can brag about striping down to a leather thong infront of Hells AngelsXD And he was still alive, instead they loved them even more!

Archived