European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

Ok guys, we've been waiting for more than 2 years now and were happy about every little piece of information or update we could get. And now that we're SO close to an announcement you're talking about not caring anymore and being frustated? Sorry, but I don't get that.

I think whoever leaked the bogus info about a September uk tour kind of ruined the fun for me :/ it stopped being exciting after a while and I also didn't like how they didn't mention that the 'super huge exciting news' a couple weeks ago didn't include anyone outside the US.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get me wrong, I'm never gonna stop caring! Green Day are THE best band in the world and I'll follow them till the day I die. It's just that it is SO close now, it's torturous! I can almost taste it!

Almost I can embrace this feeling.. :P And I completely understand that it's hard to be patient.

I think whoever leaked the bogus info about a September uk tour kind of ruined the fun for me :/ it stopped being exciting after a while and I also didn't like how they didn't mention that the 'super huge exciting news' a couple weeks ago didn't include anyone outside the US.

Just try to be positive. I mean we're talking about an upcoming World Tour. :woot:

I think it would be unfair to refer to that as bogus. The guy who leaked it has a good track record, and when he revealed it he also said that I was just dates pencilled in with nothing concrete

Its just a bit of simple marketing....

Milton Keynes shows were announced after the UK tour had sold out.

Wembley was exactly the same.

If i remember Zane Lowe mentioned it on the radio and it wasnt meant to be said, so they all had to go with it.

I would be surprised if it was meant to be the arena stuff announced first then the stadium after.

The reason why they are holding off is because they want all the fans to buy tickets to the stadium show thinking itll be the only chance to see them, then the arena will come after.

Heard on Twitter that they are playing Hampden Park on Saturday 8th June...

If that actually happens, I might explode!! :D

Definitley not buying tickets for the Emirates gig until I find out what else they are doing.

Definitley not buying tickets for the Emirates gig until I find out what else they are doing.

As Anja mentioned, they're almost confirmed for Rock am Ring for that weekend. But we never know if they'd play one day there and one day there. Like with Reading and Rock en Seine.

Even if they don't announce gigs this week, don't rush into buying tickets for emirates. They will announce more dates and emirates won't sell out for months if at all. Play them at their own game xD

Pretty much this :runaround: that's the day after I finish college officially so that'd be awesome <3

Really wish they'd hurry up and announce dates! I have 2 hour study periods at college in the morning everyday except Friday, this = time to buy tickets :happy: I'm allowed to stay home for one so I need to know hdfjghsdgh

Well.. UK is in Europe so yes?

YAAAAAAAY EUROPEAN TOUR !

I hope that I will be able to come !

Please, the tour will be after the North American one (after 8th FEBRUARY 2013) ? Just to know if I'll be able or not !

They announced the first UK show the other week, and that's 1st June 2013 so it's going to be after 8th Feb 2013.

I think stereoboard has basically confirmed it

"Expecting two arena tours to be announced next week, one of them in releasing a new album"

They also tweeted:

Stereoboard.com@stereoboard

Couple of big announcements next week. Who could they be? 1 UK band, 2 USA bands, 1 UK pop group & 1 solo star. Suggestions?

and then

Close RT @AmysNoAngel: @stereoboard 1 USA band = Green Day, 1 UK pop group = Steps & 1 solo star = Robbie Williams

:runaround:

They also tweeted:

Couple of big announcements next week. Who could they be? 1 UK band, 2 USA bands, 1 UK pop group & 1 solo star. Suggestions?

and then

Close RT @AmysNoAngel: @stereoboard 1 USA band = Green Day, 1 UK pop group = Steps & 1 solo star = Robbie Williams

Must be Green Day... :dance:

Hopefully Steps or Robbie Williams are the reason why it's "close" and not spot on. Probably Steps.

They also tweeted:

and then

oh. my. god. :runaround: if that's true im gonna be soooo happy

the official fanpage/-forum of the german festival 'Rock Am Ring' (they have close contact to the official organisators) just wrote a comment that the first headliner should be announced anytime in the next week, most possible tomorrow (monday).....

the official fanpage/-forum of the german festival 'Rock Am Ring' (they have close contact to the official organisators) just wrote a comment that the first headliner should be announced anytime in the next week, most possible tomorrow (monday).....

that would fit with a whole european tour announcement tomorrow. just sayin'...

Interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Waiting for European Tour Dates Day 147

I begin to doubt I'll make it any longer. Running out of patience. Start thinking should travel to California and take wife + kids as hostages and extort the tourdates out of them. Already booking flight.

LOL! This reminded me of a book series called The Secrets Of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel, did you read it? :lol:

LOL! This reminded me of a book series called The Secrets Of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel, did you read it? :lol:

Unfortunately not ;) But this kind of comment used to be made on 9GAG :lol:

Good that you mention it again, I think we're all ready to implement my plan, right?

With the recent news regarding Billie Joe, could they possibly be considering postponing the dates for a bit? It might be likely.

Okay... I'm kinda hoping today's news doesn't screw up tour dates :( I mean, I wish BJ well,, don't get me wrong, but I want to see him and the boys in the flesh ASAP, y'know?

Okay... I'm kinda hoping today's news doesn't screw up tour dates :( I mean, I wish BJ well,, don't get me wrong, but I want to see him and the boys in the flesh ASAP, y'know?

well..anything could happen now..its not clear if GD got forced to do this now or if its indeed billies personal decision

the possibility of taking a long break is given..UNO,DOS and TRÉ are finished and will sell, GD could easily just rest now and dont do any shows and maybe in some years a new record

but imo things will be cleared up soon enough and this wont turn out to be something 'serious'..

Guys, you are pretty much over-reacting. Going to rehab isn't something what might postpone their Europan tour on next summer...

Archived