European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

though, If they continue raising the prices like that they're gonna lose people buying them. That's not much better.

Exactly. With the 21CB tour tickets were too cheap, but now they're getting too expensive and that's really not the perfect solution. Not that I know how this business works, but still ... not the best time for people to spend a lot of money.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

though, If they continue raising the prices like that they're gonna lose people buying them. That's not much better.

Yeah, I agree. I guess fans will buy these tickets anyways.. but probably won't go to as many shows as planned, since it's not possible anymore. But I know quite a lot of people who went to concerts on the 21st Century Breakdown tour without even knowing the band. Just because Green Day played somewhere near them. I guess if you're not a fan of the band, you'll be kind of detered from these prices.. I wouldn't go see a band I'm not really into for that money, I guess =/

Yay for Russia :D I don't think I have an excuse NOT to go, because Friday 21st is a holiday anyway. And I've always wanted to visit Moscow. If I go to Moscow, it would be stupid not to go to St. Petersburg, wouldn't it :P So yeah, I'm most likely in :)

Yeah, I agree. I guess fans will buy these tickets anyways.. but probably won't go to as many shows as planned, since it's not possible anymore. But I know quite a lot of people who went to concerts on the 21st Century Breakdown tour without even knowing the band. Just because Green Day played somewhere near them. I guess if you're not a fan of the band, you'll be kind of detered from these prices.. I wouldn't go see a band I'm not really into for that money, I guess =/

Not only that, my mother already said that 60€ for the open air show I went to with my father were a little "rude" and that my sister only paid 40€ for Pink and Rihanna (no mom, I don't wanna see pop shit "live") I have no idea if I'm gonna be allowed to go then and I'm gonna be fucking pissed if this happens again, 'cause last time (the breakdown tour) I wasn't allowed to go with the argument that I was too young... Dammit. It would be even worse because they're going to play very close to me, they always did and it would be stupid to miss the state and area with the highest population out.

Yay for Russia :D I don't think I have an excuse NOT to go, because Friday 21st is a holiday anyway. And I've always wanted to visit Moscow. If I go to Moscow, it would be stupid not to go to St. Petersburg, wouldn't it :P So yeah, I'm most likely in :)

It kind of is, but I don't know how much it is to get from Moscow to St. Petersburg. If we'd know there'll be more Scandinavian shows in that following week before Oslo it'd be easier to say you wanna do both in my opinion, because you could just continue travelling. Otherwise it'd be only Moscow for me, because the flights are much cheaper.

Not only that, my mother already said that 60€ for the open air show I went to with my father were a little "rude" and that my sister only paid 40€ for Pink and Rihanna (no mom, I don't wanna see pop shit "live") I have no idea if I'm gonna be allowed to go then and I'm gonna be fucking pissed if this happens again, 'cause last time (the breakdown tour) I wasn't allowed to go with the argument that I was too young... Dammit. It would be even worse because they're going to play very close to me, they always did and it would be stupid to miss the state and area with the highest population out.

I absolutely get what you mean. But I think it's your decision if you want to spend this much for a concert ticket. I mean, it's understandable that your parents say it's kinda rude because it's this expensive. My parents do so as well and I have to agree with them. They still leave it up to me if I want to spend this much. They mostly worry about me getting there and stuff :lol:

Hoping for more dates to be announced next week..!

I sure hope they'll play a show in Sweden now that they are playing in Norway. :happy:

Same here!

I sure hope they'll play a show in Sweden now that they are playing in Norway. :happy:

They're playing in norway on the sunday (june 30th) right? So hopefully they'll throw in sweden on the friday or saturday :happy:

and please give me gothenburg.. :wub:

well i just hope they'll come to finland :( well i've never seen them live, so i really would like go! but finland is so boring place they are propably not coming :(

well i just hope they'll come to finland :( well i've never seen them live, so i really would like go! but finland is so boring place they are propably not coming :(

they've been in helinki :)

Nah, this place is not so boring. It depends on promotion companies and I think Live Nation Finland has done pretty good job past few years brining big names here. This is a country of rock music and just this and last year bands and artists like Lady Gaga, Madonna, Metallica, U2, Bruce Springsteen have been here. Now they've announced those two Russian dates and one date in Norway, so possibilities them playing here is high. And I think that last time they where here, playing in Kyläsaari, there was 26,000 people (35,000 tickets were on sale) so they DO have fans here too, of course. :)

I would be really surprised if they didn't do Sweden, Denmark and Finland in the days before/after Oslo. They always seem to. Don't worry guys, the dates will probably be announced in not too long.

you all say that the tickets are expensive..what do the Norway tickets cost?

615 NOK/€82 for standing, a bit more for seats.

615 NOK/€82 for standing, a bit more for seats.

oh, that was pretty much.. last time i saw them the tickets cost around 600sek i think :/

oh, that was pretty much.. last time i saw them the tickets cost around 600sek i think :/

Yeah, prices are just increasing for every time. Tickets were 575 NOK last time (will be 3 years ago when they're back), 500 the year before that, and I think it was 450 in 2005, but that was a festival day pass.

Yeah, prices are just increasing for every time. Tickets were 575 NOK last time (will be 3 years ago when they're back), 500 the year before that, and I think it was 450 in 2005, but that was a festival day pass.

okay, then it will be 1000 soon lol xD UK tickets seem to be way cheaper o.o

But the tickets for the North American tour aren't as expensive. So there's still hope for the other dates!

But the tickets for the North American tour aren't as expensive. So there's still hope for the other dates!

Yeah, that's what I thought as well!

Archived