European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

If anyone wants to buy tickets for the Oslo show already, I have a pre-sale link - on sale now! It needs to be clicked from the e-mail, so let me know your e-mail address if you want it.

Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that! Wish you could come!

Ooooh, olapola@live.no

I'm getting my pay tomorrow, awesome :3

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone wants to buy tickets for the Oslo show already, I have a pre-sale link - on sale now! It needs to be clicked from the e-mail, so let me know your e-mail address if you want it.

Depending on when exactly my exams are, I might be able to. They should be up by the start of the semester so around October. I just hope tickets will still be available by then!

can you send the link to me? naeemii_h@hotmail.com :)

Bought tickets for me and Mary! Ah, I can't wait!!! :D :D :D

E-mail sent! :)

Depending on when exactly my exams are, I might be able to. They should be up by the start of the semester so around October. I just hope tickets will still be available by then!

I don't think they will sell out fast :)

June / July is the worst I could have imagined.. I'm still kind of hopeful for Saturdays, though..

Plus a presale on Wednesday morning? Hopefully tickets won't sell out too fast and there aren't that many clubshows .. I won't be able to get tickets otherwise..

Bought tickets for me and Mary! Ah, I can't wait!!! :D :D :D

E-mail sent! :)

I don't think they will sell out fast :)

:runaround:

maybe they will announce the other dates in the evening? it's 5 am in California right now

:runaround:

maybe they will announce the other dates in the evening? it's 5 am in California right now

I don't think this is connected to California. The IC updates with New York time and we got the other announcement a few hours ago.

I can't believe we already got tickets! :yay:

Wow, this was SO fast!

Me neither, this all happened in just hours! I can't wait to see more shows being announced, it's weird if there's nothing on IC within the day. So lovely that Norway was announced first.

You're not speaking about german shows, are you? :mellow:

edit: Never fucking mind. I'm too dumb to read, I wonder how I even passed elementary school.

Me neither, this all happened in just hours! I can't wait to see more shows being announced, it's weird if there's nothing on IC within the day. So lovely that Norway was announced first.

Indeed. And so unexpected! :D

I am pretty sure the other European dates are going to be announced within the next couple of days, now after they announced this Norway show. But wondering why there is nothing mentioned on the IC or official GD site...

Not trying to dash your hopes, it is great to be positive and I hope you are right but Green Day are not the only US band releasing a new album, eg The Killers ?

...except Green Day already have a London show announced, said there would be more UK dates...AND the small fact The Killer's UK tour is already announced....

It's not The Killers.

I am pretty sure the other European dates are going to be announced within the next couple of days, now after they announced this Norway show. But wondering why there is nothing mentioned on the IC or official GD site...

I think the breakdown has set the tour scheduling a few pages back. It'll be revealed in a few days, I guess. As long as I'm not spending 650NOK on nothing :P

1st july mainz,germany anniversary!! who's with me? :D would be epic though to have same back in mainz again ^^

*prays for every date apart from the first half of June* please, not during exams, please, not. But if, I'm gonna take them in 2nd, even worse term just to see them.

i'm not going to buy tickets before the official announcement of full European tour, just because to plan carefully my UK-European GD trip. It's so much time till June 30th!!!

So Oslo is the only other date that's been announced so far, correct?

Hopefully this means we'll get some UK/Ireland dates within the week, I would like to start planning my trip. :lol:

I find it quite suspucious that nothing about this Oslo show has been posted on any official GD site when apparently you can already buy tickets :unsure:

Maybe they're not announcing it just yet because they're preparing to announce them all at once at some point in the next day or so?

Archived