HUGE news Monday AM (as per GreenDay tweet)

ChelseaDagger

Here's a less painful way to read it:

NOVEMBER

26th Seattle, WA Paramount Theatre (9/14 @ 12 pm)

27th Kennewick, WA Toyota Center (9/14 @ 10 am)

29th Salem, OR Salem Armory Auditorium (9/14 @ 12 pm)

DECEMBER

1st Sacramento, CA Memorial Auditorium (9/14 @ 10 am)

2nd Reno, NV Grand Sierra Resort – Grand Theatre (9/14 @ 10 am)

4th Santa Cruz, CA Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium (9/14 @ 10 am)

10th Tempe, AZ Marquee Theatre (9/14 @ 10 am)

JANUARY

7th Green Bay, WI Resch Arena (9/15 @ 10 am)

8th Rosemont, IL Allstate Arena (9/15 @ 10 am)

10th Wilkes Barre, PA Mohegan Sun Arena (9/15 @ 10 am)

11th State College, PA Bryce Jordan Center – Penn State Univ. (9/14 @ 10 am)

13th Rochester, NY Blue Cross Arena (9/15 @ 10 am)

14th Pittsburgh, PA Consol Energy Center (9/15 @ 10 am)

16th Brooklyn, NY Barclays Center (9/14 @ 12 pm)

18th Manchester, NH Verizon Wireless Arena (9/15 at 12 pm)

19th Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena (9/14 @ 10 am)

21st Fairfax, VA Patriot Center (9/15 @ 10 am)

22nd Philadelphia, PA Liacourias Center – Temple University (9/15 @ 10 am)

24th Providence, RI Dunkin Donuts Center (9/15 @ 12 pm)

25th Portland, ME Cumberland Civic Center (9/15 @ 12 pm)

27th Quebec City, QC Colisee Pepsi Arena (9/22 @ 10 am)

29th Toronto, ONT Air Canada Centre (9/15 @ 11 am)

30th Cleveland, OH Wolstein Center – Cleveland State Univ. (9/14 @ 10 am)

FEBRUARY

1st Moline, IL I Wireless Center (9/14 @ 10 am)

2nd Madison, WI Alliant Energy Center Memorial Col (9/14 @ 11 am)

4th Omaha, NE Century Link Arena (9/15 @ 12 pm)

6th Broomfield, CO 1STBANK Center (9/14 @ 10 am)

8th Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Garden Arena (9/14 @ 10 am)

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah, huge news, I didn't see it coming: a band touring!

All kidding aside, I'm excited, it means that European dates are not that far (maybe :lol: )

Welp.. Sucks for anyone in the lower states. There's not even any good CA dates yet.. They need to just announce ALL the dates for everyone everywhere.

they should release the dates for the whole world tour... that is HUGE news... so dissapointed now but it doesn't matter they will play a show in NZ sometime...

Hey, don't be dissappointed, you got the tour dates you wanted :lol: I don't udnerstand. First everyone is 'OMG pelase tour dates!' and now that it was tour dates they are 'Tour dates? And this is all?'

If these tour dates are the HUGE announcement, I am really disappointed... Causing thousands of fans outside the US to buy the deluxe box of uno, including the idiot club membership, and then, there's basically only a presale for people who live in the US (or who have the money to travel around the globe). Sorry, that is not what I call HUGE.... :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Oh c'mon people, they weren't going to announce a private show at your place, why do we always have to complain?

Oh c'mon people, they weren't going to announce a private show at your place, why do we always have to complain?

Because they got everyone outside the US hyped (and in some cases even buying the bundle with he IC account) for nothing, for example.

Because if it's "HUGE" it should be huge outside the US too... I'm not asking for a private show, but I few European dates could be cool too.

Because they got everyone outside the US hyped (and in some cases even buying the bundle with he IC account) for nothing, for example.

Because if it's "HUGE" it should be huge outside the US too... I'm not asking for a private show, but I few European dates could be cool too.

But it's not like they won't tour outside the US, with a little patience you'll get European dates as well.

Also, if they had started with Europe dates first, people in the US would have complained, so Green Day never win, uh.

But it's not like they won't tour outside the US, with a little patience you'll get European dates as well.

Also, if they had started with Europe dates first, people in the US would have complained, so Green Day never win, uh.

A few tour dates all over the world?

I don't think anyone has an issue with the announcement itself (and thank God it's nothing to do with Blink-182), it's just that this is really bad of the Idiot Club. There'll be non-US people who joined just for this and will have wasted their money. Yeah there'll be European tour dates soon so it may not be a total waste, but it's still misleading which is what people are pissed off about.

Still, though, this intimate venues thing sounds awesome. It'll be great to hear updates etc! Looking forward to more dates too. :happy:

Well they announced this tour 4 days before tickets go on sale to the general public.

We already know that one of the European shows goes on sale on September 28th ( http://www.seeticket...?aff=id1bandsin )

So the European Tour dates will probably be announced at the latest around September 24th :)

you're probably right...we just have to wait two more weeks!

Archived