Green Day Instagram

BradGreenDay

Oh my god... my favourite band is secretly made up of 13 year olds who think they're photographers. :o

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if there is a way to enlarge Billie's user icon image?

I want that image

Also, I really hope that GD Management/ Warner Bros didn't FORCE the guys to do instagram...like as a marketing ploy.

Why all of the sudden would both Mike and Billie get instagrams right when the tour kicks off??

I would like to hope because they are getting out of their dinosaur cave and doing hip things or if they want to connect to fans more or photograph their trilogy journey.

Like I hope these are genuine and not forced.

Does anyone know if there is a way to enlarge Billie's user icon image?

I want that image

Also, I really hope that GD Management/ Warner Bros didn't FORCE the guys to do instagram...like as a marketing ploy.

Why all of the sudden would both Mike and Billie get instagrams right when the tour kicks off??

I would like to hope because they are getting out of their dinosaur cave and doing hip things or if they want to connect to fans more or photograph their trilogy journey.

Like I hope these are genuine and not forced.

Nah, they both have private instagrams, I guess they thought they'd like to share stuff with fans too

I'd laugh if they saw the fact everyone hates the oh love video and thought 'oh shit, better make amends'' lol

this is fun. What did they comment back to people? I cant read thru all the comments for each pic to find them!! Hope they keep it up and it doesn't fade away like twitter did for billie.

I am sure warner had them do it for marketing purposes, it will be fun to watch as the tour goes on. Lets just hope they don't start posting pics of their dookie in the toilet.

This makes me hate my phone even more -.-

But this is great! Nice to know that they are interacting with the fans!

Oh my god... my favourite band is secretly made up of 13 year olds who think they're photographers. :o

Hey, this is offensive... :( naah, just kidding. But if I take a look at the status updates from my friends... Yep. Covers it pretty much.

And following scenario actually happened some time ago. Classmate's new status: "It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right - I hope you had the time of your life <3" So I comment on this:"Derpina, didn't you tell me you hate Green Day?! And wasn't that like yesterday?!" answer:"Duh, this is from Glee, idiot."

BURN!

Can I also get this for my computer? I don't have a smartphone..

there is an extension on google chrome in the web store

I hope Mike'll post a bit more frequently. But Tré's updates are.. err weird(I mean Tré dressed as bunny. :D)

I like them! :lol:

I'd laugh if they saw the fact everyone hates the oh love video and thought 'oh shit, better make amends'' lol

Lol, that's what I thought about today! It's a way to distract fans from crappy video :lol:

Mike took a screenshot of 1039 likes on one of his pictures and re-instagramed it. I hope Billie doesn't see it and make the whole "it's 39 smooth" correction :lol:

I've had instagram for awhile now. lol But to find out Billie, Tre and Mike have one. O.O Thats awesome :)

To everyone that cant get the Instagram app here's a website you can go to ^_^

http://www.gramfeed.com/

I'm just gonna comment through the facebook feed they have XD

I kinda have an account setup but I just have no desire to do anything with it

Awwww Can they be more adorable?

Super-Loquita.gif

What in the world made them want to start with this? :lol: I don't care, I'll enjoy the pics, 'cause I don't have any of those instagram-stuff.

Just realized.

treleparc = trailer park :lol:

yeah that is what i was saying to my sister, she was like "you don't say" :lol:

I'mgoing to have to sign up for Instagramor whatever so I can get updates. If that's how it works?

I'mgoing to have to sign up for Instagramor whatever so I can get updates. If that's how it works?

yeah you can only sign up over the phone, and then you check your instagram online if you want :)

yeah you can only sign up over the phone, and then you check your instagram online if you want :)

Thanks! Do you know if I can do it with an IPod touch I don’t have a smart phone? I would try, but the internet at my house doesn’t work to well.

Thanks! Do you know if I can do it with an IPod touch I don’t have a smart phone? I would try, but the internet at my house doesn’t work to well.

im not sure, try it out, i dont have an ipod sadly ): but just go to the app store and download it, only thing is that you do need a camera on the ipod :lol:

Yep I have it on my iPod touch, you don't even need a camera one, not to just sign up

I'm glad I can follow Tre now without feeling like a creeper. :lol:

haha same, i felt like a creeper as well :)

Yep I have it on my iPod touch, you don't even need a camera one, not to just sign up

Awesome, I don't have the camera one. Thanks! :D

Archived