BradGreenDay

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, I find them very comfortable! And when it

rains I put the leather ones so the water doesn't

enter XD

Don't they get streched out? Leather usually streches out in rain

I love the latest three pictures Billie posted! Especially the Cleo one. That dog looks so cute on every single picture!

I do like the non-traditional Chucks they have a lot more foot support but your right for the most part they are not always comfortable but people still wear them.

I totally bought Chuck Taylors because I loved to see BJ wearing them (I have the same ones) so, I'm crazy with you =)

Also, am I the only one who likes them dirty and old? :lol:

My first pair were black because I wanted the ones he wore in the Walking Contradiction music vid :lol:

the "Rock n Roll" pic is.... I can't describe it!! I love it <3

I agree....Let's just hope the comments don't turn into a punk/ non- punk disscussion that stuff is getting old already.

Are you seriously discussing wearing or not wearing shoes inside the house and why you all like Chucks in the Instagram thread? Seriously?

Who dareth speak out against the Chuck Taylors?!! :shifty:

They are the coolest shoes ever! The Ramones made them cool...and their coolness has been reinforced numerous times ever since including by our very own Billie and Tre (and Mike back in the day and occasionally these days). They come in a range of colours for those fussy individuals and collectors alike! Also if they weren't comfortable why would I (and BJ obviously :happy: ) choose to wear them while lounging in the house?! Plus if you have more than one pair of shoes (seriously who doesn't) they last forever and even in Irish weather are pretty resiiliant...

Honestly maybe ya'll should stop jumping in puddles...and obviously your freaky shaped feet are the problem iif you don't find them comfortable :lol: (j/k)

Now if you will excuse me...i shall go relax in my Chucks... :lol:

I totally bought Chuck Taylors because I loved to see BJ wearing them (I have the same ones) so, I'm crazy with you =)

THIS IS ON TOPIC OK!

I like them either way.... still have a pair of old black Chucks can't seem to get rid of them...Oh well... I have about four or five pairs already both old and new :happy:

Ok...so honestly i have defended Billie's seemingly harsh comments towards people in the past but i have thought of every possible way to justify this one and there just isn't any...the guy seriously didn't say anything offensive or smartass or even suggestive (in the "i want your babies/sperm" sense which is all too common) yet Billie calls him a cunt?! Seriously? How is that ok? For the record you can still click on the guys instagram and read what he and his friends are saying. He is genuinely gutted. I think Billie went too far this time. I know he is in a rough place but why take it out on fans?

I'm not thinking it was anyone's "fault". Text completely takes away from the connotation that goes along with a sentence, explaining why "Is this a political statement?" can be read as both a simple question and an offensive nudge for arguing. I, for one don't give a shit about the situation, just explaining why it could have happened.

Who dareth speak out against the Chuck Taylors?!! :shifty:

They are the coolest shoes ever! The Ramones made them cool...and their coolness has been reinforced numerous times ever since including by our very own Billie and Tre (and Mike back in the day and occasionally these days). They come in a range of colours for those fussy individuals and collectors alike! Also if they weren't comfortable why would I (and BJ obviously :happy: ) choose to wear them while lounging in the house?! Plus if you have more than one pair of shoes (seriously who doesn't) they last forever and even in Irish weather are pretty resiiliant...

Honestly maybe ya'll should stop jumping in puddles...and obviously your freaky shaped feet are the problem iif you don't find them comfortable :lol: (j/k)

Now if you will excuse me...i shall go relax in my Chucks... :lol:

I like wearing shoes at home.

I like them either way.... still have a pair of old black Chucks can't seem to get rid of them...Oh well... I have about four or five pairs already both old and new :happy:

Is no one listenting...

Are you seriously discussing wearing or not wearing shoes inside the house and why you all like Chucks in the Instagram thread? Seriously?

This really isn't the place to have the conversation. Thank you. :)

Sorry... I got a little too excited for my own good... thanks for bringing me back... really love all the pics posted!

Actually, I think quite a few people were explaining why they *don't* like Chucks ;)

I think the shoe discussion was completely relevant to the photo, which is what this thread is about- discussing the photos.

Anyway, it's good seeing Billie posting a lot more now. And that guitar is beautiful.

I don't see the need for almost a full page of a discussion on Converse, like its literally just a picture of his shoe, that's all

No matter how much people complain about the random convos that get started and go on here due to the pics they post it's still gonna happen. Just ignore it...that's what I usually do.

THIS IS ON TOPIC OK!

Don't clean them and never will. <3

I don't see the need for almost a full page of a discussion on Converse, like its literally just a picture of his shoe, that's all

Is no one listenting...

This really isn't the place to have the conversation. Thank you. :)

Ooops. didn't read your comment. I'm sorry, actually you're right.

Seriously, I don't know a person who hasn't damaged their converse. I mean, my converse are also damaged but not as much as others:/

There's definitely no better shoes, agree or gtfo (jk, a bit).

Actually, I think quite a few people were explaining why they *don't* like Chucks ;)

Agreed. Just grabbed the ones after my please stop post. :)

I think the shoe discussion was completely relevant to the photo, which is what this thread is about- discussing the photos.

Anyway, it's good seeing Billie posting a lot more now. And that guitar is beautiful.

Whether you like to wear Chucks or not is not relevant to the picture he posted. Got it?

Yay photos! I love Billie's socks :happy:

Love the photos... can't comment on the socks... and his guitar is amazing!

Whether you like to wear Chucks or not is not relevant to the picture he posted. Got it?

Agree to disagree I guess, the Chucks are an aspect of the photo. I'm not debating that the conversation dragged on and could be perceived as annoying to some people trying to find photos though, haha.

Agree to disagree I guess, the Chucks are an aspect of the photo. I'm not debating that the conversation dragged on and could be perceived as annoying to some people trying to find photos though, haha.

And after the debate follows the debate about the said debate.

Agreed.

Clockwise, please just stop. Now.

Thank you.

Archived