Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

He gave his lenght in an itw

04.121.jpg

So he's 5'8 so it's 176cm thereabout..

Without Creepers :P

This is so wrong (in my mind)!! Next time they play in Brazil I'll make sure to take a tape with me. It'll be the end of the mystery! hahaha

• Like 2

HOLY FUCK I NEED A VIDEO OF THIS ASS SHAKING.

Oh yeah me too :eyebrows:

This is so wrong (in my mind)!! Next time they play in Brazil I'll make sure to take a tape with me. It'll be the end of the mystery! hahaha

Oh yeah I just remember you live in Brazil... it's bad for you they don't come very often... :S

HOLY FUCK I NEED A VIDEO OF THIS ASS SHAKING.

YES PLEASE!!

Hope someone recorded it :runaround: GAHH.

Some from Jeff

QCv3Dvd.jpg

Muqobnr.jpg

VHb2m3H.jpg

Wow! If I had the money,if I had a guitar and if I had Skype,I'd probably do that :lol:

http:/forum.fr/photos/2014/03/0g

!!! 176 is pretty tall o.o

!!! 176 is pretty tall o.o

Yeah but it's not really the lenght that gives an impression, but the proportions. Yes 176cm is pretty normal but if he has tiny legs relative to his body, he seems obviously small and what the fuck is that conversation

• Like 1

I'm sure Jeff is no multi-millionaire the way the rest of the band is, but it seems so weird if he's actually being serious about 1. giving lessons and 2. charging an arbitrary "$30" for it.... not that he wouldn't be cool enough to offer lessons, and it makes sense not to do them for free, but it's just such a weird concept.

• Like 1

I'm sure Jeff is no multi-millionaire the way the rest of the band is, but it seems so weird if he's actually being serious about 1. giving lessons and 2. charging an arbitrary "$30" for it.... not that he wouldn't be cool enough to offer lessons, and it makes sense not to do them for free, but it's just such a weird concept.

I was thinking the same. In some way, he is in his total right to do, but I think if people want to learn guitar, they'd go to youtube where are very good teachers already. Is not a good bussiness for him, I think.

Fortune tellers charge about a dollar an hour, he could do that instead.

04.121.jpg

Can't be taller than 165, IMHO. He wishes it was 176. :P

• Like 2

This guitar lessons thing seems real. .I have read that a guy is going to have his lesson..wow

‏@mcrnope Feb 28

@satrickptumph when green day were about to come on stage, the backstage guys lowered the microphone for billie by like 30cm hahaha aw

@mcrnope they are. BJ was so fucking tiny omfg but he was running around like a maniac

@satrickptumph i know right! my dad was so surprised about how small he actually was, and thinks that's why he stands on the speakers omg

Hahahaha!

Lmao I think he took that measurement with his tallest creepers on!
  • Like 2

Rob Clark ‏@robclark182 4h

Also, I met Tré Cool. What the fuck right? He called me a bitch cos' I wouldn't do a shot with him. Play Dookie in full fucker, and I might.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. If Tré Cool tells you to take a shot, you take a shot and you like it, you stupid fuck. :mad:

Jeff Matika ‏@jeffmatika 5h

Just hours away from interviewing Matt Skiba (Alkaline Trio) for The Jeff Matika Show. Get your questions in now!! @Alkaline_Trio @GreenDay

Seriously?! Sweet! I love when fandoms collide. :woot:

Garage Guru dot CA ‏@GarageGuruDotCA Feb 28

Today on inside a celebrity's garage: @GreenDay's Billy Joe Armstrong's psychedelic man cave.

That's really fucking cool.

:lol: but I've read he is around 170cm...he isn't too short after all...but he seems "small".. his legs,his body seem small. .or maybe is it just the head that is too big and makes it seems all the rest of him small? *dilemma*

According to that interview someone cited, we're nearly the same size, hahaha! I've always wanted to hug him, just to make sure, y'know. :happy:

But yeah, I'm a tall girl and he's a short boy.

Jeff Matika @jeffmatika 3h

Solo and side project time (after the jet lag subsides). “@jh_thomsen: @jeffmatika Vacation time or music-sideproject time?”

Caitlin ∞ @high0ncloudnine Feb 27

My brothers friend met Billie Armstrong (green day singer) while he was wearing nothing but pyjama pants ! I'm incredibly jealous of him !

Madi Morris @Madi__Mo Jan 5

The Green Day guitarist was at my grandmaws house while I was at practice, nbd right

Macy Nicole @MsMacyNicole1 Jan 5

@Madi__Mo you missed him bro he was so nice

Macy Nicole @MsMacyNicole1 Jan 5

So Jason White came over

BdPjzLUCAAAtsbg.jpg

• Like 1

Caitlin ∞ ‏@high0ncloudnine Feb 27

My brothers friend met Billie Armstrong (green day singer) while he was wearing nothing but pyjama pants ! I'm incredibly jealous of him !

Madi Morris ‏@Madi__Mo Jan 5

The Green Day guitarist was at my grandmaws house while I was at practice, nbd right

Can these type of people seriously just stop existing, jfc, I'm so jealous of all of them. :cry: