Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

Well we all know how they get the shits on the road. Need to be comfortable for your pre-performance dookies I suppose...

DIVAS. :P

• Like 2

Bernard O'Sullivan @BernieOSullivan 7h

Just been bowling and the #greenday tour party showed up. Very cool

Marc Kantor @marcpending 3h

Had a bowling party with Green Day, Alkaline Trio, and Dillinger. Now time to drink all the alcohol in some Perth club. #GoodDayOff

Kirsty O'Sullivan @OSullivanKirsty 4h

Just went bowling and had a fun time with the crew! Saw @GreenDay who were great guys! Thanks again for the drink! Hope you enjoyed Perth!

潘尿尿帮你讲 @KR8AD 8h

Green Day China Tour Is That REAL???Can't believe,Can't wait @BJAofficial @GreenDay

✘✘Alexander✘✘ @alexanderwuque 3h

Someone said @GreenDay would go to China to have concerts in June in 2014? Is it true?#GreenDay #BillieJoeArmstrong #TreCool #MikeDirnt

Garage Guru dot CA @GarageGuruDotCA Feb 28

Today on inside a celebrity's garage: @GreenDay's Billy Joe Armstrong's psychedelic man cave.

BhlG7ryCMAAwaD8.jpg

• Like 1

what is this china tour thing??

Just another rumour before the very last australian show I guess..?

Not sure of this was mentioned but Jeff Matika tweeted that he was going to give guitar Lessons over Skype, 30$ for 30 min.

• Like 1

Nikki Kelly @weeniksyk Mar 2

Just met greenday in my work....#lifecomplete!!!

meg @mcrnope Mar 2

so a heap of people met green day tonight at the adelaide airport sobs

ѕтяαηgєя ιη мσѕ¢σω✝ @XxMJsThrillerXx Mar 1

@mikeyjacksonx You're welcome ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I don't think green day will be on the same flight as the rest of the bands :(

itc @itcwithmike Mar 1

@XxMJsThrillerXx No they won't be :( They fly seperately to their crew also! The things you find out from the Bowling For Soup crew lol ;)

@mcrnope Feb 28

@satrickptumph when green day were about to come on stage, the backstage guys lowered the microphone for billie by like 30cm hahaha aw

@mcrnope they are. BJ was so fucking tiny omfg but he was running around like a maniac

@satrickptumph i know right! my dad was so surprised about how small he actually was, and thinks that's why he stands on the speakers omg

@mcrnope Feb 28

@satrickptumph when green day were about to come on stage, the backstage guys lowered the microphone for billie by like 30cm hahaha aw

@mcrnope they are. BJ was so fucking tiny omfg but he was running around like a maniac

@satrickptumph i know right! my dad was so surprised about how small he actually was, and thinks that's why he stands on the speakers omg

OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remind me the guys from All time low saying ''he's quite little'' and ''it makes me wanna feed him with lettuce and carrots''.

I love him :wub:

• Like 2

OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remind me the guys from All time low saying ''he's quite little'' and ''it makes me wanna feed him with lettuce and carrots''.

I love him :wub:

:lol: but I've read he is around 170cm...he isn't too short after all...but he seems "small".. his legs,his body seem small. .or maybe is it just the head that is too big and makes it seems all the rest of him small? *dilemma*
  • Like 1

:lol: but I've read he is around 170cm...he isn't too short after all...but he seems "small".. his legs,his body seem small. .or maybe is it just the head that is too big and makes it seems all the rest of him small? *dilemma*

HAHA

I think it's his obviously tiny legs (we have something in common him and I !!! hm...is that really cool after all ? :P), plus the fluffy hair... But I think it's more cute and if someday I meet him, I'd be a bit less impressed, maybe :D

• Like 1

I don't think he's 170cm. I'd say a little more than 160cm. I'm 160cm and when I got to the stage, I standed beside him (and behind, etc.) and he wasn't much taller than me.

I don't think he's 170cm. I'd say a little more than 160cm. I'm 160cm and when I got to the stage, I standed beside him (and behind, etc.) and he wasn't much taller than me.

I'm 162cm and I'm sure I can be taller with heels :P

*lucky you* but but but...I have seen a pic of a guy I know who is 170cm and Billie is at least 5cm taller then him and this guy always says: yes,he was 5cm taller then me.. 0.0 on the web it says 170cm.. idk.. he seems shorter then 170 honestly..

I'm 162cm and I'm sure I can be taller with heels :P

Definitely!

*lucky you* but but but...I have seen a pic of a guy I know who is 170cm and Billie is at least 5cm taller then him and this guy always says: yes,he was 5cm taller then me.. 0.0 on the web it says 170cm.. idk.. he seems shorter then 170 honestly..

But then he'd be 175cm. He isn't that tall for sure!

Definitely!

But then he'd be 175cm. He isn't that tall for sure!

Exactly! The mystery of Billie's height.